Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
How cool would it be to have all four of those!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
finding a pair of sketches is tought enough, all 4 Eek

Having said that it is pretty awesome

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
There's some 9 card puzzles from the same artist as well.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
I was thinking that these sketch "puzzles" would be wonderful rare pulls (Topps could randomly include a redemption card for all of the pieces of the puzzle). Or, they could use the puzzles as multi-case incentives.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I checked evilbay for any of the other pieces, but no luck. I imagine it will be close to impossible to find the other three, let alone one, but I will give it a shot! Eek

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Borrowed from another site.

Batman's Isaac sketch and the rest of the puzzle.

When you put the whole sketch together, It is amazing.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I checked evilbay for any of the other pieces, but no luck. I imagine it will be close to impossible to find the other three, let alone one, but I will give it a shot! Eek

Good Luck Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

If I get one in my boxes (when they eventually arrive) I'll certainly let you know. Those things should definitely be in one place.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Michael Duron's 9 piece puzzles of Claire, Nikki, Peter, and Hiro are amazing.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
Is this one of the nine part Mike Duron Hiro piece?

Best to All,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ariana:
quote:
Originally posted by Headless Horseman:

What the heck is that sketch of? Holy cow, Jordan can do better and she is in first grade.

Twak

It's Isaac, drawn by Michael Duron, and before you get so critical, it's part of a pretty amazing puzzle set that I doubt even a talented first grades could come close to.

And that would be your opinion.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a retail box or two?

Yes I would be interested too

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ebay Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The biggest shame about the 4 and 9 piece puzzles is that they are unlikely to ever be together as the one picture. it would be good if they were all in one case!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Here are the better results of another 14 boxes (most purchased from a buddy who posted earlier)

By igman7 at 2008-01-27

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinnyH:
Is this one of the nine part Mike Duron Hiro piece?

Best to All,
VinnyH

Sorry Vinny but its not.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
Thanks HIM, just wondering. It had the look of one that might have been.

Best Always,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Igman7, that Claire patch is a tough pull, nice one! The Cook and Hernandez sketches are cool, too.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Batman, It is so tough, I had to buy it Wink along with the Cook, Duron, and a number of other cards. I did pull the Hernandez today.

I have a feeling that all of those items and more could end up in a popular site.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinnyH:
Thanks HIM, just wondering. It had the look of one that might have been.

Best Always,
VinnyH

Let me re-phrase that. I dont see it being a piece of any of the puzzles he's shown off but like you I thought it was part of a puzzle as well.