Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Hey Vinny, Michael Duron said its not part of a puzzle but did say that Igman's subway Hiro is so thats def a nice snag.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gopher_narly
posted Hide Post
Busted my first ever case today. Have to say I was extremely pleased. Can't post pics but here is the list.

Box 1- Hiro Shirt
Box 2- Micah sketch by Jake Minor
Box 3- Hiro Jacket
Box 4- Noah Gray Cabey Auto
Box 5- Isaac Painting Shirt (no paint)
Box 6- Claire Sketch by Craig Rousseau
Box 7- Hayden Panettiere Auto Metal
Box 8- Parkman Jacket

I'm happy that I got no dupes plus 2 autos and one being Hayden was just way more than I was expecting. The sketches are ok. The Jake Minor is in color which is pretty cool.

Posts: 69 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gopher_narly:
Busted my first ever case today. Have to say I was extremely pleased. Can't post pics but here is the list.

Box 1- Hiro Shirt
Box 2- Micah sketch by Jake Minor
Box 3- Hiro Jacket
Box 4- Noah Gray Cabey Auto
Box 5- Isaac Painting Shirt (no paint)
Box 6- Claire Sketch by Craig Rousseau
Box 7- Hayden Panettiere Auto Metal
Box 8- Parkman Jacket

I'm happy that I got no dupes plus 2 autos and one being Hayden was just way more than I was expecting. The sketches are ok. The Jake Minor is in color which is pretty cool.

Congrats, thats a sweet case.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice pull on the Hayden auto as she is rather pricey to acquire on the bay. I hope my case has one of her in it Big Grin

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Open a case and this is the break down:
Hayden costume
Parkman costume
2 sketches (Mike Duron and Grant Gould)
Isaac costume
Hiro costume
Zachary auto
Hayden auto Elephant Dance

Posts: 90 | Location: california | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally found a comic store that had boxes of Heroes in stock. The dealer had 5 left and let me choose which one I wanted. I picked the first one I saw and pulled a Peter Petrelli autograph + 8 foils =)

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My case arrived today and this is what I pulled

Box 1 - Hiro Auto
Box 2 - Mohinder Auto
Box 3 - Sketch (Don't know artist)
Box 4 - Sketch - Gould
Box 5 - Costume - Claire (white)
Box 6 - Costume Parkman
Box 7 - Costume Hiro shirt
Box 8 - Costume Issac Painting Shirt

If someone could help out with the artist, much appreciated. Scans provided Big Grin

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:

If someone could help out with the artist, much appreciated. Scans provided Big Grin

I think the artist is Otto Dieffenbach. Congrats on your case break! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gofmauleg:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:

I think the artist is Otto Dieffenbach. Congrats on your case break! Thumb Up

Yep, most defintely an Otto Dieffenbach. Congrats on the nice breakSmile

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
My first two boxes arrived today. Was very happy with the overall quality of the set. Was afraid I might pull two Parkman costumes...

Anyway:
Box 1 - Autocard Masi Oka Clap
Box 2 - Skech (Don't know which artist??) Smile

If someone could help out with the artist, much appreciated. Photo provided.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the artist is Tom Hodges.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Got one box and Pulled a Hiro Jacket costume card. However, it appears to be a variant - it looks like the material came from the cuff or the collar - it's green. Haven't seen another one like this posted here yet.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks 3-Frog! I checked it and you're 100% right Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
Got one box and Pulled a Hiro Jacket costume card. However, it appears to be a variant - it looks like the material came from the cuff or the collar - it's green. Haven't seen another one like this posted here yet.

jane i won a similar costume card and its got blue and light green material,is yours a light blue?I will post scan when it comes.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
No, mine is a ribbed pea-green material, that looks like it came from some trimming. Here is a similar one that I copied from an ebay listing. This is NOT my card, but I have a similar one. I'm not sure when I can get my camera working again...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane,

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
My case breakdown:

Box 1: Claire's Cheerleading Outfit (red)
Box 2: Hiro's Jacket
Box 3: Matt's Police Uniform
Box 4: Sendhil Ramamurthy Autograph Card Smile
Box 5: Jack Coleman Autograph Card Smile
Box 6: Ingrid Hardy (aka jedipencil) Sketch Card - Colored Future Peter Petrelli Metal
Box 7: Taki Soma Sketch Card - Matt Parkman

I should have kept the last box for "open your box day" as planned since I figured chances are I will pull...

Box 8: Matt's Police Uniform Frown Twak

I'll post scans later.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
These are the cards I pulled:

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
No, mine is a ribbed pea-green material, that looks like it came from some trimming. Here is a similar one that I copied from an ebay listing. This is NOT my card, but I have a similar one. I'm not sure when I can get my camera working again...

Yeah looks like its from a collar or cuff,yours may be from Hiro's greeny/cream jacket,thanks for posting Smile

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a box of Heroes from my local sports card store yesterday and the box had no costume, sketch or autograph in it! Has anyone else had this problem? It was a sealed box and the store is very trustworthy. The owner is going to ask another customer what his box had. Needless to say, I'm not buying anymore.

Posts: 10 | Location: United States | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR:
I picked up a box of Heroes from my local sports card store yesterday and the box had no costume, sketch or autograph in it! Has anyone else had this problem? It was a sealed box and the store is very trustworthy. The owner is going to ask another customer what his box had. Needless to say, I'm not buying anymore.

Hi JR,welcome,just email Topps and explain you didn't get an auto,sketch or costume card in your box,i had this happen in S/W 30th,they wil want you to send the box code in off the box,so i hope you have kept it? Big Grin