Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i am so glad i dont like this program as topps suck with there incerts

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
A lot of great finds so far,fingers crossed my boxes turn up soon with some great finds.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
I must be in the running now for the prize for the absolute WORST break-down! Mad

What big-ticket cards did I get, you ask? Well, here's the contents of my case, not including base & foil cards:

1 x Claire's cheerleader outfit (red sweater)
1 x Hiro's jacket
1 x Isaac's shirt
5 x Parkman's uniform

Yep, you read that right!

8 costumes (5 of them Parkman Frown)
0 autographs
0 sketches

Do I win the prize??

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by angeleyes777:
I must be in the running now for the prize for the absolute WORST break-down! Mad

What big-ticket cards did I get, you ask? Well, here's the contents of my case, not including base & foil cards:

1 x Claire's cheerleader outfit (red sweater)
1 x Hiro's jacket
1 x Isaac's shirt
5 x Parkman's uniform

Yep, you read that right!

8 costumes (5 of them Parkman Frown)
0 autographs
0 sketches

Do I win the prize??

If it was me, I would be instantly preparing a letter to Topps right now requesting my cards according to the odds stated on the packs.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
First case:

Not too bad, looking forward to more on Friday!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talk about all over the place. You can't expect to get a good sketch card every case but it would be nice to know you are at least going to get a sketch period. Some of the breaks have been amazing and others downright scary.
I busted 27 boxes and in one of my cases I did not get an Auto. I only pulled 4 Autos in 27 boxes along with 7 Sketch cards.
Good luck to all.

Posts: 38 | Location: Glenarm,IL | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the bad luck angeleyes. I hope Topps will send you the replacements.

Great looking Hiro sketch Batman.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
I MUST SAY THATS A VERY BAD CASE SORRY FOR THE BAD LUCK ANGELEYES

opps soory i didnt know i had caps on

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Angeleyes wins, sadly Frown Although, in truth, I don't think Topps will do anything about it - the odds are across the entire run and not specific to any box or case Smile And she did, like me, get one hit per box, which was the more general guarantee. *sigh*

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Angeleyes wins, sadly Frown Although, in truth, I don't think Topps will do anything about it - the odds are across the entire run and not specific to any box or case Smile And she did, like me, get one hit per box, which was the more general guarantee. *sigh*

That's actually more of a response than I expect Topps would come back with.

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well I just broke three boxes that my local sports card store got in for me. I ended up with a Hiro Jacket and these two beauts.

And
Seriously, there is no greater feeling than slowly sliding the base cards up and seeing those initials on the bottom of your card Smile

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great pulls everyone.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Some really nice pulls so far. I've just finished busting my 3 cases and pulled these 4 beauties: IMG]

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Bryan,

That Pence Sylar is AMAZING Metal Clap

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Batman and Bryan great sketches,bad luck on your case break Angeleyes,it wouldn't hurt to submit a letter of complaint to Topps.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post

Chris Echelstone as Claude Raines??

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post

Any idea who the artist is?
My tally for 3 cases was:
Autographs
Peter x2
Ando x2
Michael
Sylar
Matt
Costumes
Issac x3, 1 with paint
Clare x2, both red
Matt x4
Hiro Jacket x2
Hiro Shirt x2 Solid green w/thin yellow stripe and white w/dark and light green lines

Overall I'm very pleased with my pulls. The sketches are all very nice.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
these are great pulls.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arvin Sloane:

Chris Echelstone as Claude Raines??

as drawn by harvey kurtzman no doubt.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post