Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Arvin, the Hiro sketch is by William O'Neill.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Here are the two sketches from my first case:

Peter by Cynthia Cummens:

Claire and Noah Bennet by John Watkins-Chow

Thanks to Batman and tevans333 for the ID on the second sketch!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tsmeltzer,

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
John Watkins-Chow. Nice sketches!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be a John Watkins Chow sketch you have yourselfSmile

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick ID! It is really an amazing sketch. All in ink, and very high impact. Really captures the emotional bond between Claire and Noah.

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
With thanks to CSI Dave here are my pulls

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that a Frampton I see??? I love his stuff! Great looking sketches.

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Matje
posted Hide Post
Where's the Santiago (Isaac Mendez) autograph card ???

Posts: 67 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Just pulled a Sean Pence sketch of Claire!!!! Metal Bouncey Clap

Picture later... dinner now.

alternate email:

posted Hide Post
Here are the two sketch cards I got out of my case: I think the Nathan sketch is a Sean Pence, who did the Peter card (G)?

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff184/snkeeyes9/?act...ent=nathansketch.jpg

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff184/snkeeyes9/?act...rent=petersketch.jpg

Thanks

Posts: 34 | Location: Richmond, Va | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yep the Nathan is Pence. The Peter is Grant Gould

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick response Bryan.

Posts: 34 | Location: Richmond, Va | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Here are my other two sketches:

Claire by Sean Pence:

Peter by Grant Gould:

So, for my 2 cases, I got the 4 sketches, 3 autos (Hiro, Mohinder, Matt) and 9 costumes (3 Hiro Jacket, 1 Hiro Shirt, 2 Isaac Shirt, 3 Parkman Uniform).

Overall, pretty pleased with the cases, except for the repeats of the costumes - would have been nice to get at least one Claire costume.

alternate email:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I busted 2 cases and fared pretty well (IMO) as I only got 3 Parkmans (one of the boxes in the 2nd case had a Parkman also included a sketch Big Grin ).

I got the fore mentioned Parkmans, 2ea of each of the Hiro costumes, an Isaac shirt and both the red and white Claire costumes (no patch Frown )

I was also able to put together 11 foil sets and....I know...GET TO THE SKETCHES AND AUTOS!!!!

I especially like the Oatney Future Peter (part of a 2 panel) and the Palmer (who I confirmed via email only did 56 sketches)

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of DannyG03
posted Hide Post
Well i cracked 1 of my 2 cases yesterday with iggy the man above this post. He did great my first case was ok in my opinion. I got 5 costumes in that case. I cracked the second case today.....The second case was just a wee bit better. Here are the scans of the non costumes. The Future Hiro, Claire (Katie Cook), and 1 of the Colemans were in case 1.

Posts: 8 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Hey Dan...that Future Hiro sucks...you should give it to me so you don't have to look at it. Smokin'

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
My 2 cases have finally arrived and I quickly busted one (will open the 2nd case later!!!). Boy, I am sure lucky as I got 2 autos, 3 sketches and 3 costume cards. Best of all is that those 3 sketches aren't poor quality but among the best. Coincidentally, all 3 sketches are of Peter and I love Corroney's one the best!!! What quality sketches!!!

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Btw, would appreciate if anyone can identify which artist drew the last and coloured sketch

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Your color sketch of Peter is by Michael Duron. Beautiful sketches all!

alternate email:

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
nice case breakdown cardz house

from millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post