Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi

I just reveived my first 3 cases (2 cases again to come)and here are my breakdowns.

Case 1 :
5 costumes
Hiro's Shirt
Hiro's Jacket
Parkman's uniform *2
Mendez shirt (no paint)
2 sketches :
Claire by Craig Rousseau
Noah Bennet by Pun
1 Auto : Jack Coleman Elephant

Case 2 :
4 costumes
Parkman's uniform *2
Hiro's Jacket*2
2 sketches :
Isaac Mendez in color by ? (not yet identified)
Peter Petrelli by Gould Frown
2 Autos :
Greg Grunberg
James Kayson Lee

Case 3 :
4 costumes
Parkman's uniform *2
Hiro's Jacket
Mendez shirt (witch black paint)
2 sketches :
Claire by Michael Doran
Peter Petrelli by Gould Frown - same as the second case!!!
2 Autos :
Zachary Quinto Clap
Hayden Panettiere Elephant Bouncey

I got the Claire auto from my last pack of my last box!
A little desappointed with the sketches (2 Gould!!!! and the same one...)and the costume breakdown (Parkman....and no Claire!) , but autos are ok, especially with the Claire auto.

Posts: 161 | Location: FRANCE | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicely done on the autos, you got the two that I really want: Zach and Hayden! And in the same case no less!

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spyke
posted Hide Post
nice pulls. i see no one got an isaac auto yet.

Posts: 147 | Location: NY | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bryan Shaffer:
yeah that is great....but where is Santiago (Issac Mendez)???!!!

He's in my case .....hopefully Big Grin

Congrats on all the nice pulls so far.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got done busting 3+ cases and need some help with sketch cards. I pulled 7 total and can only make out 2 artists
Randy Ramirez NICE
Noah Albrech
I pulled a Awesome CLAIRE that I would really like to know who did it. There is a SP in the upper right corner.
Please help
My email is flydisco75@aol.com I can send scans.

Posts: 38 | Location: Glenarm,IL | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brian A. Davis
posted Hide Post
"SP" is usually Sean Pence. Is Sean drawing for this set?

Posts: 94 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK. I think I have gotten
J Booth
Sean Pence
Randy Martinez
Noah Albrecht

I need 3 more.
1 appears to have a C ! as a sig.
#2 was Ingrid Hardy
Got the third it is Tom Hodges. Very nice Peter sketch

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cubfan86,

Posts: 38 | Location: Glenarm,IL | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
the C! is Craig Rousseau

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 case break:

Case 1 :

Case 2:

Case 3:

Highlight:

Posts: 130 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Craig Rousseau

Thank you guys very much. I have them all now.
The Sean Pence is going to be my best seller by far and I have already had a lot of interest in it because of the Detail.
It is one of the nicer B&W you can find.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cubfan86,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Thats an amazing Sean Pence Sketch!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What is the highest that the Black & White sketches sell?

Picture of Matje
posted Hide Post
air1213 that claire costume card in case 3, it looks like there's something on the patch. It's not totally white or is it ????

Posts: 67 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matje:
air1213 that claire costume card in case 3, it looks like there's something on the patch. It's not totally white or is it ????

There are little bits of red throughout . Blood? probably just a bit of the red fabric frayed in that swatch ?!

Posts: 130 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
i think there is "blood" on it

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
i think there is "blood" on it

I have examined it closer here is just the scan. It just "might" be a blood splatter. Not like she hasn't been covered once or twice ; )

Picture of Matje
posted Hide Post
would be very cool if it's "blood" !!!

You're a lucky boy/girl/men/woman....
Smile

Posts: 67 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Looks very much like blood...

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
air1213 your case breaks are awesome, you seem to have done REALLY well! Your Isaac Mendez costumes are really nice, great variants, and the Sean Pence sketch is BEAUTIFUL. Well done!

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Got my case today and broke it at the store. Here's my breakdown in no particular order.

Got 2

Any help in identifying the artists will be very helpful and thankful.

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post