Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gotham_Knight:
Ok, i burst my first case of Heroes earlier

3 Sketch Cards,
2 Autos
4 Costumes

The pack that contained the Autograph card of Nathan also contained the Molinelli sketch card which i was really surprised about...happily surprised Smile

Congrats' Gotham_Knight! That was a very nice break. Smile

Posts: 22 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
Breakdown for my second case,

3 Sketches
1 Auto
5 Cosumtes

More Parkmans :\ Had hoped for another auto love the Sketches though Smile

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice Cooney and Watkins Chow!

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bryan Shaffer:
Very nice Cooney and Watkins Chow!

i second that!

nice pulls

Posts: 251 | Location: WV | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Bought 2 boxes off of ebay some time ago, but just got a scanner today :P Gotta say when I pulled that sketch card, I was pretty unimpressed. was my first ever sketch card and it seemed like a lazy skecth job to me.

Posts: 18 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stiles101:

Bought 2 boxes off of ebay some time ago, but just got a scanner today :P Gotta say when I pulled that sketch card, I was pretty unimpressed. was my first ever sketch card and it seemed like a lazy skecth job to me.

tbh after seeing some of the season 2 sketches that arent from the "super artists" i really miss Goulds stuff Frown

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
1 Box Hobby Break

Usual Foil Cards
Noah Gray-Cabey as Micah Sanders autograph

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a case for myself, I was happy with the outcomeSmile

My case break:
-Hiro's Coat Costume Card
-Matt Parkman Police Uniform Costume
-Zachary Quinto as Sylar Auto card
-Matt Parkman police uniform Costume
-a pencil sketch of Hiro by Edward Pun
-Issac Mendez Shirt Costume
-Clair Cheerleading Outfit costume card
-Hayden Panettiere as Claire Bennet Auto card Smile Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stiles101,

Posts: 18 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! That's a fantastic break!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stiles101:
Bought a case for myself, I was happy with the outcomeSmile

I am so jealous right now. Drool

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
Breakdown for my case

Base set : 12
Foils : 60
Costume : Parkman x 2, Hiro, Isaac, Hayden
Auto : Greg Grunberg
Sketch : William O'neil & Jake Minor

A little bit disappointed with only 1 auto.

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Just picked up two more boxes for a pretty good price and got the following:

Lord Mesa Sylar sketch
Milo Ventimiglia autograph

Yay!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
Just picked up two more boxes for a pretty good price and got the following:

Lord Mesa Sylar sketch
Milo Ventimiglia autograph

Yay!

-Bob-

Any chance of getting a scan of that up? Depending on the style Id be interested.

-Will

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of morpheuz31
posted Hide Post
Pulled this out of a box many months ago.

It's unsigned. Anybody know who the artist is? Thanks!

Posts: 57 | Location: Brazil | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
broke two boxes, bought from the memorabilia today, got 2 base sets a set of foils, a sketch card and sylars auto card.

Posts: 11 | Location: UK | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In two cases I found:

2 autos - Claire Bouncey and Hiro Bouncey
10 costumes - 4 x Parkman, 2 x Isaac, 2 x Claire Red shirt, 1 X Hiro Jacket and 1 x Hiro Shirt
4 Sketches - see below

Posts: 1 | Location: UK | Registered: November 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Bought 2 boxes and found a Jack Coleman auto in one and a Claire red swatch (smooth version) costume in the other. I'm only collecting sketches from Heroes, so was hoping to find one, but alas I haven't been lucky with this product. Out of 13 boxes, I've only pulled one sketch and that was from an 8 box case.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Here are the sketch results of my cheap 100 dollar case... If anyone knows the name of the artist of the first sketch please let me know.

William O'Neil

Jake Minor

Sean Pence

And from a season 2 box

Jason Hughes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Congratz with a nice selection of sketches there Redemption. And the Sean Pence calls for a dancing elephant Elephant

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
Congratz with a nice selection of sketches there Redemption. And the Sean Pence calls for a dancing elephant Elephant

Thanks Hyperion! Big Grin Wave

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post