Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Stargate SG-1 Season 6 (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate SG-1 Season 6 (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
so whats best to get NA box or International box???

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Neil,

The only difference is you Get Major Carter In The line of Duty cards in the International boxes and Coloniel O'Neil In Line of Duty cards in the NA boxes. so the choice is yours!!! Depends on which set you want to track down after your've broken the box(es) you;ve bought!!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
From what I can see, the carter cards seem to be going for more than o'neil, probably because of the subject matter.
I would chose the International box.

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
i like o'neil though, makes me laugh though, that episode where he teaches t'ealc to juggle and they learn a new language. Window Of Opportunities i think it was called, o'neill at his best.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ewokmonster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
Neil,

The only difference is you Get Major Carter In The line of Duty cards in the International boxes and Coloniel O'Neil In Line of Duty cards in the NA boxes. so the choice is yours!!! Depends on which set you want to track down after your've broken the box(es) you;ve bought!!!!

I wish the Line of Duty set was complete in each box. I almost bought an international box from eBay before I realized it wasn't guaranteed to get a full Carter Line of Duty set. That set is already going for at least 35USD on eBay. Not sure I can afford those right now. Darn it.

Posts: 23 | Location: USA | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know the full case break down. But here are the numbers of the boxes + 2 boxes that were international.

0215, 0692, 0694, 1214, 1755, 1757, 2638, 3667, 4315, 4317, 4318, 4319, 4612, & 5907.

Base Set: 40+
BTS: 10sets + 13 extras
In the line of Duty Cards
O'Neill: 5 Sets + 12 extras
Carter: 8 Etras (only missing #6 Smile)
Gallery Cards: 2 sets + 2 #2's Carter
Autographs:
A26:1
A27:3
A28:3
A29:2
A30:2
A31:2
A32:2
A34:2
A35:2
A36:2
A37:0 Frown
A38:0 Frown
A39:2
A40:1
A41:2
Costume Cards:
C17:1 Smile
C18:1
C19:0 Frown
C20:1

I was disapointed that I didn't get more limited or costume cards. But I was happy that I only had to buy 4 cards to complete my Master Set SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Posts: 25 | Location: TN | Registered: May 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ewokmonster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAB-EMT:
I don't know the full case break down. But here are the numbers of the boxes + 2 boxes that were international.

BTS: 10sets + 13 extras
In the line of Duty Cards
O'Neill: 5 Sets + 12 extras
Carter: 8 Etras (only missing #6 Smile)
Gallery Cards: 2 sets + 2 #2's Carter
Autographs:
A27:3
A28:3
A29:2
A30:2
A31:2
A32:2
A34:2
A35:2
A36:2
A39:2
A41:2

You know, if you need someone to take all those extra cards off your hands, I'm here. Smile

Posts: 23 | Location: USA | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm always interested in that!!!! Smile. I just wanted to get a Master set. Now that I have gotten the four cards that I needed to complete the set. I'm selling or trading the restSmile. Just contact me.

Posts: 25 | Location: TN | Registered: May 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm always interested in that!!!! Smile. I just wanted to get a Master set. Now that I have gotten the four cards that I needed to complete the set. I'm selling or trading the restSmile. Just contact me.

Welcome to Card Talk Jab-EMT Thumb Up

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ewokmonster
posted Hide Post
quote:

Excellent. I emailed the address in your profile.

posted Hide Post
Here’s my case breakdown (International Release) for season 6 of Stargate SG-1 :-

Box 1
8 BTS
4 LOD
0 Gallery
3 Autos
0 Costume

Box 2
8 BTS
4 LOD
0 Gallery
3 Autos
0 Costume

Disappointed at not getting any Gallery cards from the first 2 boxes, but 2 extra autos slightly made up for it.

Box 3
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos
0 Costume

Box 4
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos
0 Costume

Box 5
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos (1 Corin Nemic) Dance
0 Costume

Box 6
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos
0 Costume

Box 7
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos
0 Costume

Box 8
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos (1 Amanda Tapping) Luv You
0 Costume

Getting very concerned at this stage with no costume cards after the first 8 boxes.

Box 9
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos (1 Michael Shanks) Dance
1 Costume (Hammond) Elephant

Box 10
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos
1 Costume (Frasier) Elephant

Box 11
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos
1 Costume (Carter) Luv You

Box 12
8 BTS
4 LOD
1 Gallery
2 Autos (1 Brad Wright) Dance
1 Costume (Quinn) Elephant

To summarize, this is what I got :-

10 complete Behind The Scenes sets (plus 6 spares)
5 complete In The Line Of Duty sets (plus 3 spares)
1 complete Gallery card set (plus 4 spares)
1 complete Costume Card set Metal
1 full run of Autograph cards (plus misc. spares) Metal
I haven't finished sorting my base cards yet, but I estimate I will get about 35-40 sets.

So after panicking at first, I was very pleased with what I got. However, for anyone who is after Costume cards in particular, I would suggest starting from the bottom of the case first!!!!

Posts: 10 | Location: Wisbech, Cambs, UK | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
My box breakdown:

Stargate Season 6 North American box # 1435

Base Set - 2
Behind the Scenes - 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9
In the Line of Duty (O'Neil) - 4,6,7,9
Gallery - 6
Autograph - A35 Obi Ndefo and A37 Amanda Tapping Dance
Costume - None Frown

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Finally managed to get two boxes Smile

Box 1
B1-8
CO3, 6, 7, 9
G3/Jackson
C18 Big Grin (but darn it - had already gotten it on ebay)
A36 The First Smile (liked him since his General Hospital days)
A38 Daniel Jackson Bouncey

Box 2
B1-6, 8, 9
CO1, 2, 5, 8
G5/Jonas
A28 Ronny Cox
A39 Nirrti

Pretty happy with this other than pulling the one costume I'd gotten from that auction site. I LOVE the behind the scenes set - quite nice!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
From what I can see, the carter cards seem to be going for more than o'neil, probably because of the subject matter.
I would chose the International box.

Also due to the fact that there are less International boxes than North American boxes. If memory serves right, i was told that out of the 6000 boxes produced, only a third were international boxes.

Somebody please correct me if i'm wrong

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
Picked up another box.

Stargate Season 6 North American box # 3085

Base Set - 0 Confused
Behind the Scenes - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
In the Line of Duty (O'Neil) - 1,2,5
Gallery - 2
Autograph - A28 Ronny Cox and A39 Jacqueline Samuda
Costume - C20

I am glad this was my second box and did not need a base set as well.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
International box- 5961.

base sets(havnet sorted yet)
Gallery g5- jonas
Behind the scenes-,b1,b3,b5,b6,b7,b8(x2)b9(x2)
Line of duty carter-mc1,mc4,mc5,mc7.
1st Auto- a26-corin nemec
2nd auto- NONE Frown

Nice cards, but would have liked my seconed Auto.

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
grabbed another box today.

2 base sets
oneil cards- co1,2,4,8
gallerey card g4- teal'c
Autos-
a41- ona grauer (cute)
a38- daniel Jackson Smile

nice to have both autos this time.
(Rupt, i took your advise and eamiled RA about missing auto but i never heard back.)(yet)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: solo-977,

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
I usually respond to all emails received with 72 hours. If you have not gotten a response, please re-send your message (make sure there is a subject as the spam filter gets rid of any message without a subject) and send it to
joanna@scifihobby.com

Thank you.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
I usually respond to all emails received with 72 hours. If you have not gotten a response, please re-send your message (make sure there is a subject as the spam filter gets rid of any message without a subject) and send it to
joanna@scifihobby.com

Thank you.

Thank you over worked mum, i will do that.
( ihadnt made the connection that you worked there i would have askd directly.)

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Everybody's got to work somewhere, right Smile I work here (for Rittenhouse) I often take for granted the fact that most people know where I work - so, my apologies.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post