Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Supernatural: Season 2 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural: Season 2 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
These are popping up on eBay aleady, some really nice looking PW cards. Anyone opened any boxes yet? I can't wait to get mine and post everything I get. Big Grin

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I got mine today Big Grin

Here's what I pulled...

Box 1

FM-2
H4, H5
DD6, DD7, DD8
A15 (Jason Gedrick)
Redemption for PW8 (Amber Benson)

Box 2

FM-2
H5,H6
DD6, DD7, DD8, DD9
A17 (Aldis Hodge)
Redemption for PW17-A (Jensen Ackles) Big Grin

Box 3

FM-3
H1, H2
DD1, DD2, DD3
A14 (Amber Benson) Big Grin
PW1-B (Jared Padalecki) Big Grin

Box 4

FM-1
H2, H3
DD2, DD3, DD4, DD5
A13 (Chad Lindberg)
PW12 (Samantha Smith)

I'm very happy that I got all the chase cards, and some very cool PW's/redemptions. Plus auto's from 2 Buffy actors... Thumb Up

These cards are really nice, well done Inkworks! Clap

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Congrats, especially on pulling PW17-A and PW1-B. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
NICE breakdown!!! Congrats!

I'm scheduled to get my crazy amount of boxes on Tuesday, so here's hoping they show up on time. I can't wait!!!

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 boxes today. I guess I'm the first one to post scans.

Family Matters: FM1 and FM2
Hunters:H1, H4, H6*2
Puzzel: DD1, DD2, DD3,DD4*2, DD5 and DD6

Piece work Redemptions cards. PW6 Alona Tal as Jo Harvelle and PW13 Fredric Lehne as Yellow-Eyed Demon Cool my favorite character.

Chad Lindberg as Ash

Alona Tal as Jo Harvelle Drool I hope I'm the only one who got a variant auto but I don't think so.

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Alona Tal as Jo Harvelle Drool I hope I'm the only one who got a variant auto but I don't think so.

I'm just glad to see she tried to do something a little different with her auto cards. We'll see how varied her salutation ultimately is.

There's about 2 dozen of these up for auction but most of them are using the exact same photo. I have seen a few without the heart at the top. Isn't she sweet?

Posts: 28 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Great breaks everyone! I'm still waiting on my boxes and cases to arrive, and its killing me, lol!

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMal:
Great breaks everyone! I'm still waiting on my boxes and cases to arrive, and its killing me, lol!

I feel your pain. *twiddles thumbs and tries not to count down the hours*

~Ariana

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My 2 box break

Family Matters 1,3

Hunters 1,2,3,5,6

Devils Due 1,2,3,4,5,9

Autographs
A13 cad Linberg as Ash
A15 Jason Gedrick as Sheridan

Pieceworks
PW1-A Ackles prison

PW10 Hefner

will try to get scans after work

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jim Streich,

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Great breakdowns, but we are still waiting for the 2 main autographs that someone from this board will pull.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
Great breakdowns, but we are still waiting for the 2 main autographs that someone from this board will pull.

You mean this one? Big Grin

(I haven't even gotten my boxes yet!)

~Ariana

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great for you

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Ariana: that's great, but I am assuming that auto was purchased, not pulled Wink and that's what Peter was talking about: someone pulling a Jared and/or Jensen autograph card(s). Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Ariana: that's great, but I am assuming that auto was purchased, not pulled Wink and that's what Peter was talking about: someone pulling a Jared and/or Jensen autograph card(s). Smile

Actually, she did better than that and pulled it from five packs that she bought rather than a box. I am still jealous of it...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:

Actually, she did better than that and pulled it from five packs that she bought rather than a box. I am still jealous of it...

Sorry to make you jealous, lol! Yeah, I would never have purchased an auto that expensive without first seeing what my boxes produce. Smile

~Ariana

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ariana:
Sorry to make you jealous, lol! ~Ariana

No problem! I have both of the brother's autos from the first set, so when I open my two boxes I don't have to hope entirely for them again, though I do like the pictures used on the cards this time around more than I do for the last set, especially the Jared Padalecki one. Sam is my favorite of the brothers, so hence my jealousy...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
MY CASES JUST ARRIVED Elephant Will post my breakdown in about an hour, lol.

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Aah, you beat me! I must now learn how to speed up time to tomorrow so MY case gets here. Grrrr!

Smile I can't wait to see your breakdown! Here's hoping you get lots of good stuff!

~Ariana

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Ok, this is taking me forever, lol, but I'm loving every minute. Here is the first half of case #1, not expecting much for the second half because...

Box #1

A16 - Samantha Smith as Mary Winchester
PW9 - Madison (Redemption)
DD1, DD8, DD9
H-1, H-2
FM-3

Box #2

A12 - Alona Tal as Jo Harvelle Clap
PW12 - Mary Winchester's Robe
DD4, DD5, DD6, DD7
H-5, H-6
FM-2

Box #3
A10 - JENSEN ACKLES AS DEAN WINCHESTER Elephant Luv You Drool
PW15 - Linda Blair & Jared Dual Pieceworks (Redemption) Dance
DD-7, DD-8, DD-9
H-2, H-4
FM-1

Box #4

A17 - Aldis Hodge as Jake
PW7 - Ellen's Jacket
DD-3, DD-4, DD-5
H-3, H-4, H-5
FM-1

Box #5

A9 JARED PALEDECKI AS SAM WINCHESTER Elephant Clap
PW16 - Detective Sheridan Pieceworks (Redemption)
DD-1, DD-2, DD-3
H-3, H-4
FM-1

I think luck is on my side today Thumb Up both brothers from the same case, and another case to go after this one Elephant

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on getting the two brothers.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post