Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Battlestar Galactica-Season 1 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battlestar Galactica-Season 1 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted
These were out early at the Philly Show-nice looking cards. Thumb Up I picked up 1 box.Smile

Base Sets: 2
Crossroads: CR2, CR4, CR7, CR9
Artifex: SPA 4, SPA5 (& I pulled an SPA7 at the Card Talk Round-Tables from a single pack)Big Grin
Number 6: N2
Motion: M3
Costume: CC13 (President Roslin)
Auto: Lorena Gale as Priest Elosha

I definately beat the odds since I only bought 1 box!! Big Grin

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
My pre-ordered box showed up last night:

2 Base Sets + extras
Crossroads: CR2, CR3, CR6, CR9
Artifex: SPA1, SPA7
Number 6: N1
Motion: None
Costume: CC19 Thumb Up
Autograph: Tahmoh Penikett as Lt. Karl C. Helo Agathon Thumb Up

I'm very happy with this box. I would have liked an Im Motion card instead of a Number 6, but I can't complain about my auto and costume cards.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Well I picked up my box today #2757 this is what i got.

Artifex: SPA4, SPA7
Crossroads: 1,5,6 and 8

Motion Card: M4

Autograph:
Very Limited Thumb Up

Costume:
Clap

I was surprised to find this underneath the packs.
Luv You

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow Alfster. You got my ideal box! I don't think I will be picking up a box of these yet, but I certainly hope for a Jamie Bamber autograph, as he plays my favorite character.

Congrats though on your pulls!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
Wow Alfster. You got my ideal box! I don't think I will be picking up a box of these yet, but I certainly hope for a Jamie Bamber autograph, as he plays my favorite character.

Congrats though on your pulls!

Thanks, I'm trying to figure out about the sketch card but there's no mention on Rittenhouse's web site the back just say's "Congratulations You have received a hand-drawn SketchFEX Sketch card. I'm wondering if anyone else has. Guess i have to play the waiting game.

Where is my Power?.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:
Thanks, I'm trying to figure out about the sketch card but there's no mention on Rittenhouse's web site the back just say's "Congratulations You have received a hand-drawn SketchFEX Sketch card. I'm wondering if anyone else has. Guess i have to play the waiting game.

That sketch is the 2-Case Incentive card, which I'm pretty sure is on the checklist.

It would be nice to see some character sketches that weren't just of Number Six wouldn't it?

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Alfster...the sketchafex you pulled(beautiful btw) is actually the two case incentive that RA inserted in some boxes as well.
Congrats to you Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
ooops,LQ beat me to the reply,I need to refresh sooner Roll Eyes

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
ooops,LQ beat me to the reply,I need to refresh sooner Roll Eyes

Big Grin

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
I need to refresh sooner Roll Eyes

How do spiders refresh? Big Grin I would recomend a long neck! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I was wondering who would make the first comment Roll Eyes

Anyways,we spiders prefer to weave a web of deceit instead Razz

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was wondering who would make the first comment Roll Eyes

Anyways,we spiders prefer to weave a web of deceit instead Razz
We would see right through you. You wouldn't have a leg, a leg, a leg, a leg, a leg, a leg, a leg, a leg to stand on Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
HEY ALFSTER......
Number Six Costume card
Jamie Bamber Auto Very Limited
Chris Henderson Mulit Case Loader Scetch Card of Number Six.......
Way to go!!!!!
Nice one!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
I did noticed the case incentive I that was only for Distributors who purchase a few cases. Bonus for me then. So Rittenhouse added these to boxes, now if Rittenhouse will let us know how many were printed. I wonder if the Dual Autograpgh incentive is in some boxes?.

Where is my Power?.

A.S.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, here's the breakdown for my case. Not to happy with this one. This keeps up I'm going to stop buying cases. Ugh!

Autographs: No very limited autos
3x - Oyarzun
1x - Wisden
2x - Teed
1x - Mehler
1x - Gale
2x - Gugushe
1x - McClure
1x - Penikett

Costumes:
CC10 - X2
CC13 - X2
CC14
CC16 - X2
CC17
CC18 - X2
CC19 - X2

Motion Cards: 4 total for the case (2 short?)
M2,4,5,6

Number 6 cards: 5 Total (2 duplicates)
N2,3,6 (Doubles: 3 & 6)

3 Women card: #477 of 499

Posts: 9 | Location: Clayton NC | Registered: May 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:
I did noticed the case incentive I that was only for Distributors who purchase a few cases. Bonus for me then. So Rittenhouse added these to boxes, now if Rittenhouse will let us know how many were printed. I wonder if the Dual Autograpgh incentive is in some boxes?.

Rittenhouse has been trying to get the word out for months that they started putting both case incentives within the boxes. Although the amount is really small.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ERhyder:
Well, here's the breakdown for my case. Not to happy with this one. This keeps up I'm going to stop buying cases. Ugh!
That's the gamble for a case although I think I would be as fed up as you with so many duplicates Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
yeah, i opened up two sequentially numbered boxes (761 and 762 i think they were). got 2 of the Deck hand autos, and 2 gaius costumes, and none of the 1:80 inserts. Heck, i couldnt even make a set out of each box. Oh well. 2 more boxes of LOTR evo im not gonna get lol. :-)

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Regarding my case breakdown in a previous post - The guy I get my cases from put me in touch with Rittenhouse and they're going to swap out my duplicates with some of the cards I didn't get.

I usually buy a case of the SG-1 / Atlantis / Battlestar Galactica (New and old series), but this is the first case that I've seen so many duplicates.

-Eric

Posts: 9 | Location: Clayton NC | Registered: May 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I opened my case this afternoon and i am very happy with it.
Here is the breakdown :
Autographs:
11 differents autographs, 3 very limited autos (1 duplicate)
1x - Oyarzun
1x - Wisden
1x - Teed
1x - Mehler
1x - Gale
1x - Gugushe
1x - McClure
1x - Grace Park Clap
1x - Mary McDonnell Elephant
2x - Richard Hatch Thumb Up

Costumes:
all costume, with 1 duplicate CC17

Motion Cards: 5 (missing M2)

Number 6 cards: All cards

3 Women card: #246 of 499

PAtrice

Posts: 161 | Location: FRANCE | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post