Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    James Bond 2016 Archive: Spectre Edition (Rittenhouse Archives, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond 2016 Archive: Spectre Edition (Rittenhouse Archives, 2016)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
Got my first box today and was very pleased with it. Here's what was in Box 0114:

1 base set of 76 cards
27 extra base
1 Gold Foil Parallel 37/100

4 Moonraker retro cards
4 Diamond are Forever retro cards
4 The Living Daylights cards
1 Gold Foil Parallel Living Daylights 27/125

1 Relic card Camille's Body Suit from Quantum of Solace 107/200

2 autographs, both Limited
Maryam D'Abo
Berenice Marlohe

Thoughts about these cards - I really like the design, even the box looks cool. 3 more retro sets to try and complete, would like to see one of these in every pack that doesn't have a hit or insert. Even though the autos were Limited, I really was happy with both, and both are full bleed images. Relics are not every box, and the one I got is beautiful. Okay, who doesn't want a body suit from a pretty woman? I am happy I have at least one more box coming and maybe more - So I'll post more later this week.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls Don

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I hope one of my boxes is that good. I have two coming, but will not open until Christmas Eve. Just my own personal Santa gift to myself. Big Grin

For some reason no one ever wants to buy me cards. Frown

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Opened my two boxes today. Very pleased with both of them.

Full complement of base and chase sets in each box.

Box 1
Alessandro Cremona (FB)
Joe Don Baker (FB) - I was extremely happy to pull JDB. Wanted his auto for a long time

Box 2
Helena Ronee (40th)
Berenice Marlohe (FB)
Severine costume relic

Loved that I got the matching Severine auto and costume.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my second box today, and while I was very happy with the first box, listed above, the second was underwhelming.
Everything is the same as the last box, except for the hits.
Got a Relic card, PR 20 of Gareth Mallory in Skyfall, very happy to get that.

Autos:
Jake Seal as Bartender
Blanche Ravelic as Dollie. Both are Limited, but I already have 2 Blanche autos, and one Jake Seal auto. Jake even goes the extra mile and signs his cards "Jake"
I understand that most of the cards you will find are Limited, but there are so many really cool Limited cards available.

Also, before I die, I want to pull a "One Per Case" card.
I still may get another box, and most likely packs, so I'm hopeful...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got a third box today, my daughter gave me one as a birthday gift.
Base and retro sets were the same as the previous boxes. Surprisingly, from the 3 boxes, I have many duplicate retro cards.

2 Autos, both Limited (I have 7 autos from this set and all are Limited so far)
Christina Hui as one of Drax's women - 40th Style
Alessandro Cremona as Marco from Spetre

I was very happy with both autos, neither had signed before, and I had wanted Cremona's auto

Lastly - 1 M8 Metal card
I got a One per case card! Very happy with this box.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
CongratZ on that M8 pull... very cool!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I opened a couple of boxes of this, and I was quite pleased. Both boxes had a base set, and I was right on the odds with the throwback cards and the gold parallel cards. Here are the other cards:

Box 1930 of 4000
Caroline Munro autograph card (L)
Jeffrey Wright autograph card A269 (VL)
Metal card M8 numbered 006/100

Box 2044 of 4000
Lea Seydoux autograph card (L)
Denise Perrier autograph card A293 (VL)
Relic card PR19 Severine's dress numbered 020/200

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I opened a couple of boxes of this, and I was quite pleased. Both boxes had a base set, and I was right on the odds with the throwback cards and the gold parallel cards. Here are the other cards:

Box 1930 of 4000

Box 2044 of 4000

Nice pull on the card made of metal Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:

Box 1930 of 4000

Box 2044 of 4000

Nice pull on the card made of metal Big Grin

I had a case and only got two metal poster cards
well done.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Opened my two boxes tonight and did pretty good.

All the usual cards and gold cards, no relics.

The hits were the d'Abo and Cremona FB autographs and a metal poster card for On Her Majesty's Secret Service in one box.

The other box had the Bradford FB and Bianchi 40th autographs, as well as the M23 double sided mirror.

Although I would not normally have been collecting those particular autographs, they are nice additions anyway. Smile

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Found one more box and did not do as well because it had no metal or mirror cards, but you can't win them all.

Got the FBs of Jake Seal and Karin Dor as the hits.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Opened my two boxes tonight and did pretty good.

All the usual cards and gold cards, no relics.

The hits were the d'Abo and Cremona FB autographs and a metal poster card for On Her Majesty's Secret Service in one box.

The other box had the Bradford FB and Bianchi 40th autographs, as well as the M23 double sided mirror.

Although I would not normally have been collecting those particular autographs, they are nice additions anyway. Smile

Well done on the Bianchi especially!
I have just gone to send you a PM but there is no email address in your profile - would you mind getting in touch via the email in mine?

Thanks Wave

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Stopped by the local shop, nothing new so I picked up 4 packs of Spectre that had been sitting there for several weeks.

All base cards except for 1 Living Daylights card.

Oh, and a Jane Seymour auto, Very Limited

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:

Grrrrrrrrrrr Twak Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Stopped by the local shop, nothing new so I picked up 4 packs of Spectre that had been sitting there for several weeks.

All base cards except for 1 Living Daylights card.

Very nice. I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago, also pulling the Seymour auto. Sorry, Wolfie...

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Box 2428 :

Base set
1 Gold Foil Parallel : card 04 numbered 071/100

4 Diamond Are Forever cards : 2, 28, 33, 43.
4 Moonraker cards : 8, 23, 41, 53.
4 The Living Daylights cards : 1 ( Big Grin ), 11, 16, 31.
1 Gold Foil Parallel The Living Daylights : card 34 numbered 031/125

2 autographs, 1 very limited and 1 Limited :

Dave Bautista (Full Bleed)
Christina Hui (A295 40th Anniversary style)

And 1 relic card :

MR2 Classified Documents (from "Die Another Day") n°062/150 Clap Clap Clap

It was a gift for my mother, she was so happy !! Smile

Very nice set and box, I like the design !

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post