Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Prominant Cuts (Upper Deck)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prominant Cuts (Upper Deck)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Here's my results from a few weeks ago:

Posts: 30 | Location: Washington State | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Tried one pack today, can't afford a box of these. Wink

Good news is I pulled a 1/1 Prominent Cuts. Bad news is I had to look up the name. Big Grin

Elissa Landi, actress, died in 1948. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but her only films I can recognize are the original Count of Monte Crisco and a small part in the Thin Man series.

The autograph is in ink on a yellow paper that was unevenly cut off and pasted to a backing. The backing is in the cut out space of the card. All and all a seriously ugly presentation.

While I'm always happy to get a unique autograph, I don't think this could be called a Prominent person. Twak

Posts: 10411 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post