Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Masterwork (Topps, 2015)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Masterwork (Topps, 2015)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
If you don't mind my asking, what site are you pulling the data from for found hits. Igman posted his beauty here, but not too many other breaks appear. So is it just watching eBay or is there a Star Wars spot? Thanks.

On Blowout you've got 150+ pages of rippers & flippers keeping track of what has been found, debating the merits of opening what remains given many big money cards have now been found.

Both the triple autos have been found and, oddly enough, one was pack inserted and another was a redemption for the same card.

Of the cuts, John Hollis, Raplh McQuarrie and Shelagh Frasier have been found (that people are aware of).

I would still like to see images of the Peter Cushing and Alec Guiness cuts from the Star Wars Heritage set - as far as I'm aware those were never found.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Will these base sets be from Topps or just late case breakers. I've been wanting to buy one for myself but at $75 and up still too much for me.

Considering the cost to put together, $75 is a good deal and likely will not last long.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Well everyone seemed to want base sets that had value, so this is what you get, a premium base set.

Yet it is only cards 1 - 50 and then you have the SP base cards. So if you only have the regular, do you have the complete base set? I would say NO, you have to get the short prints 51 - 75 too.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I purchased one box. I am glad that I pre-ordered it.

11 base cards including 56 and 65 for the short prints
Companions C-4
Companions C-1 numbered 098/299
Scum & Villainy SV-3 numbered 012/299
Defining Moments DM-2 (blue border)
1 gold parallel of base set card #47 numbered 68/99
1 sketch card by Black of Padme
Wayne Pygram as Grand Moff Tarkin autograph card
Bronze Medallion card of Boba Fett's rifle numbered 096/129
Silver Medallion card of Anakin Skywalker's Lightsaber numbered 43/50

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice! You can finish the base set at the Philly show lol!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Was at the card show today and broke 2 more boxes.

I pulled a Lando (Stormtrooper blaster rifle) medallion and the following:

01/10

06/10

Scott Houseman Wood

I guess you can say I was happy. Big Grin

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Wow Iggy you have been lucky with this set. Nice stuff

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post