Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Battlestar Galactica: Season 2 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battlestar Galactica: Season 2 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of meatwagon
posted
Well I guess I am the first this time,cool.Let me say all of the cards I have seen so far are really awesome!And I am really pleased with the box I got.Now down to business:box#2,594 of 5,000
2 complete base sets with some extras
Rag Tag Fleet:#'s R2,R3,R4,R5
Alliances:A6,A8
Women of BSG:W5
Crew Cards:T2(these are really neat as they are made of a see thru plastic)
Costume Cards:CC29 William Adama Thumb Up
Auto Cards:John Heard as Commander Barry Garner Big Grin
(note that the autos are not numbered)
Shelter Posters(1:240 packs):none of these,but with those odds it might take some time to track down.

Also got the binder wich has photo of the cast on front and art work of the cast by Shuan Pence on the back(very nice)It came with Promo #3,and CC31 Tricia Helfer Big Grin

Once again I am very impressed with the set and the collation as far as I am concerned is outstanding.Now to find the rest.

GOOD HUNTING! Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the box... John Heard is a great auto to get!

Do you have any scans of the auto or the back of the binder? Your descriptions make them sound really cool!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
Congrats on the box... John Heard is a great auto to get!

Do you have any scans of the auto or the back of the binder? Your descriptions make them sound really cool!
Ditto! Thumb Up By the way, did you mean Sean Pence as the artist for the binder back?

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Thanks.I will hopefully have scans by tomorrow.I stink when it comes to computers.(that is my wifes dept.)And yes,I did mean Sean Pence.Whoops,sorry Red Face

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pence is a great dude and one hell of an artist....Im sure that art looks awesome.

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeanPatrickPence
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:
Pence is a great dude and one hell of an artist....Im sure that art looks awesome.

Thanks Jim -- awesome of ya to say that and right back at'cha man! Wink

And thanks meatwagon for mentioning the binder!! Would you guys believe I had NO clue about this??! Eek Rittenhouse got that image from me when I did the ArtiFEX cards for BSG Season One, but I had no idea they were gonna use it for this binder!! I'm shocked and psyched all at the same time!! Big Grin Here's a pic of the binder from the Rittenhouse site:

Posts: 51 | Location: The Uncharted Territories | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SeanPatrickPence:
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:

Thanks Jim -- awesome of ya to say that and right back at'cha man! Wink

And thanks meatwagon for mentioning the binder!! Would you guys believe I had NO clue about this??! Eek Rittenhouse got that image from me when I did the ArtiFEX cards for BSG Season One, but I had no idea they were gonna use it for this binder!! I'm shocked and psyched all at the same time!!

That's awesome about the binder! I was wondering why the artwork looked really familiar... I'm going to have to pick up one of them sometime!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cracking folder Smile
I see Sean Peance doing his Magic again Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SeanPatrickPence:
And thanks meatwagon for mentioning the binder!! Would you guys believe I had NO clue about this??! Eek Rittenhouse got that image from me when I did the ArtiFEX cards for BSG Season One, but I had no idea they were gonna use it for this binder!! I'm shocked and psyched all at the same time!! Big Grin
That's awesome, congrats! Dance Clap Dance Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
WoW! The binder looks awesome Cool
The artwork is really beautiful. Another
must have... Sheep

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The binder art looks brilliant. Mines on pre-order and I've got to wait for it to cross the pond! Well done Sean. Metal

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Mustangman
posted Hide Post
I need to win the lottery. Can't keep up with everything that i want. That or get a second and third job.

Sean's artwork is truly impressive. A big fan here. I have 4 pieces of his original artwork including the SPA10 from the Farscape TTWH expansion and must say they all are awesome!

Hopefully Sean will put some BSG up on Ebay.

I really need to get a couple of boxes of these.

Grant

Posts: 46 | Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
here are a few chase cards...

sorry it didn't work ConfusedWhen my wife gets home I'll have her do it.I thought I knew what I was doing.Just another affirmation that I need to stop thinking. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by meatwagon:
Here are a few chase cards...
Where? Confused

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
My box arrived today. Here's the breakdown:

Rag Tag Fleet: R1, R7, R9
Alliances: A2, A8
Women of BSG: W4 Laura Roslin
Crew Cards: T7 Laura Roslin
Costume Cards: CC30 Kara Thrace Smile
Auto card: Erica Cerra as Maya Big Grin
and auto # 2
Auto card: Kate Vernon as Ellen Tigh Thumb Up

The set looks great and I was very happy with my one box!

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Congrats Rich. Clap

meatwagon: the link worked. Thumb Up

Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Holy Cow it worked Dance

Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Congrats Rich. Clap

meatwagon: the link worked. Thumb Up

Thank you!And for my next trick...nothing up my sleeve....presto..

Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
My box arrived today as well.

Base sets x2 plus extras
Rag Tag Fleet R1, R3, R8
Alliances A3, A7
Women Of Galactica W6 Admiral Cain
Crew Cards T5 Dr. Baltar
Auto Claudette Mink as Shevon
Costume CC29 William Adama

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post