Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Archives Signature Series (Topps, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Archives Signature Series (Topps, 2018)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
I have been waiting for these for a while, as have many of us. I received my 2 boxes in the mail today - Thank you Ed Webb!

The boxes are well packed to protect the single card in each box. Each card comes in a magnetic holder with a nice Star Wars signature sticker. The cards have a gold foil Archives logo, and are numbered in gold foil on the front.

My first auto was a Jawa on a Journey to the Force Awakens card. I had seen a list of signers and there was a Jawa on there, but now I can't find it anywhere. The signature looks like it was done by a real Jawa, it is unreadable and seems to be upside down on the card. Not real impressed with this one.22/38

The second auto is Dave Barclay, the Henson puppeteer who made Jabba the Hut come to life, a nice readable signature 24/31. I like this one much better .

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post