Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost Revelations (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Revelations (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted
people start recieveing there lost revelation boxes today and tomorrow and i would like to know what people got i will post mine when they arrive cheers everyone Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
i'll post my breakdowns aas soon as i get my hands on my 2 beloved boxes !! I just can' wait but i know i won't be able to have them before next week Frown

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
same as me wont have mine till maybe the week after Frown

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
same as me wont have mine till maybe the week after Frown

. . . let's not start breakdown threads until there are actually breakdowns to be posted.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Got my cases late this afternoon and busted them just a few minutes ago. Here is what I got out of two cases:
2 Case Loaders
6 Sets of Box Loaders with two extra BL-2
7 Sets of "Black & White" with 2 extras
6 Sets of "Inside The Island" with 10 extras
Pieceworks:
PW1 x4
PW2 x4
PW3 x2
PW4 x3
PW5 x2
PW6 x2
PW7 x3
Some very nice variation on both the PW4 and the PW5.
Autographs:
A1 with a nice XOXO Big Grin
A2 x2
A3
A4
A5 x2
A6 x2
A7 x2
A8 x2
A9
A10 Silver
A10 x2 Black
A11 x3
I'm not sure how many base sets I'm going to get out of 20 boxes, that will be done over the next few days.

My impressions of this set are as follows. The base set will please a number of fans as it contains quite a few close-ups of the various cast members. I wasn't very fond of the base set as the fronts look way to busy for my taste. Just to much writing all over the front.

The case loader is very attractive and features the counter down to 00000.

The box loaders are in my opinion the nicest looking cards in this set. They are on foil with a silver and black border and a neat looking color photo on the majority of the right hand side of the card. There is an Ana box loader so that might lose points with some collectors, but no matter what they are very attractive cards.

The "Black and White" set is also done in silver and black tones, these are also very nice looking cards, however I'm not sure what this set has to do with the theme of black and white.

The "Inside the Island" foil puzzle continues the silver and black toned theme. I have to admit this isn't one of my favorite Inkworks puzzles.

The autograph cards are nice. The left third of the card has a photo of the cast member and the signing space is quite ample for any signature.

The pieceworks are very attractive cards. I just hope if we ever get another Claire card we can get something other than blue.

All in all a nice set, which will tide any LOST fan over until the release of the Season 2 set.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well done on the supberb masterset and finds and thank you for all the infomation

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Arvin Sloane that made a fantastic read; great breakdowns! And cheers for all the information. If you have access to a camera, please do post photos when possible! I've yet to see the 9 card set, 6 card set or boxloaders. Smile

Cheers! Olly.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great case Arvin.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Arvin! I can't wait for my case... Smokin'

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
heres the pics for you i am a hugh fan of the 9 chase set the best so far

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Ooh cheers for those images Colin.

I must admit, that 9 card chase set is a bit of a let down- a few more images on it and a little less 'LOST INSIDE THE ISLAND' in giant grey text may have been a bit better I think! Made the whole puzzle a little prettier.

The 6 card set and box loaders are nice though. I particularly like the box loaders. Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I don't like the puzzle, but everything else looks nice. Thanks for the photos, Arvin Sloane!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Arvin Sloane that made a fantastic read; great breakdowns! And cheers for all the information.

Ditto! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting your case break Arvin Sloane! Your post made me excited about getting my boxes!

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
Cool Thumb Up

My case in here in the UK with my dealer, but not gonna get my hands on it for 2 weeks Frown

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I did get one of my boxes today.

I got the Libby costume and Mr. Friendly's autograph card, 2 B&W cards and 4 puzzle cards....Not bad at all. The base set is really nice. I love the boarding pass cards for the survivors in the base set. Very nicely done......

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
Cool Thumb Up

My case in here in the UK with my dealer, but not gonna get my hands on it for 2 weeks Frown
WHY Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
welldone jewel i dont get mine for a week and a half Frown

Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
Cool Thumb Up

WHY Eek

'Cos it's gonna be very pricey to mail, and besides, I'm getting binder for this, and a binder for Hellboy of him too, so the postal system is a risk I won't take.

So, there's a Comic Collector's mart in London on 17th Sept, and I'll se him there and collect and drool copiously (sp?) Drool

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post