Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost Revelations (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Revelations (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice pulls i would love for my boxes to arrive i been waiting for them nearly 5 weeks now

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
nice pulls i would love for my boxes to arrive i been waiting for them nearly 5 weeks now

I was going to say where is you breakdown and it's because you haven't got them yet!!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

There seems to have been a problem with one of the "upstream" distributors. It's been 8 weeks for me (since my pre-order), and the guy I bought them from is rather frustrated too.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
quote:

There seems to have been a problem with one of the "upstream" distributors. It's been 8 weeks for me (since my pre-order), and the guy I bought them from is rather frustrated too.

Really? Is that what is wrong? I preordered a Yunjin Kim auto card off Ebay, and the seller still hasn't sent it because he said that there was a problem with his shipment, so maybe that is what is wrong ith my Sun auto!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
maybe the nicewomen i got mine of is getting annoyed as well i havent got them yet and so are the people that purchased base sets of me as well.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
finally got my boxes this week this is my break down

box 1

bl2
bw4
bw5
i1
i2
i9
a3 sarah
pw3 sawyer

box 2

bl3
bw1
bw6
i2
i3
i4
a5
pw7 libby

box 3

bl3
bw1
bw6
i3
i4
i5

a6
pw5 with a few lines one

box 4

bl1
bw2
bw3
bw4
i7
i8
i9
a3 sarah again
pw4 with some patteren on as well

box 5

bl3
bw1
bw6
i2
i3
i4
i5
a9 mr friendly
pw6 claire

i got all the box loaders and the bws but out o all the boxesi ended up still missing i6 to make the 9 chase set

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
a new update

AUTOS

A1 = 5
A2 = 6
A3 = 6
A4 = 8 this seems easiest so far
A5 = 5
A6 = 7
A7 = 6
A8 = 5
A9 = 4 this is the lowst so far
A10 = 6
A11 = 5

PIECEWORKS

PW1 = 8
PW2 = 12 SEEMS THE EASIEST
PW3 = 8
PW4 = 7 THIS IS NOW THE HARDEST
PW5 = 9
PW6 = 10
PW7 = 10

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
From a box bought at the Philly show:

BL-1
2 base set + lots of extras
Inside the Island I-6, I-7, I-8
Black & White BW-3, BW-4
A-2 Neil Hopkins as Liam Pace
PW-7 Libby

Very nice cards. I'll have to buy a few more boxes.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
3 boxes arrived Norway today:

Box 1:

BL-3
BW-4-5-6
I-5-6-7-8-9
PW-6: Claire
A-5: Nadia

Looks like I beat the odds on the chase cards in this one!

Box 2

BL-3
BW-5-6
I-1-7-8-9
PW-4: Michael
A-3: Sarah

Box 3

BL-1
BW-1-2-3
I-2-3-4
PW-5: Hurley
A-2: Liam

All in all happy. Got all BW and puzzle cards Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hyperion,

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
brilliant finds expecially on the chase cards in the one box

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Well i'm not familiar with this set but thought i'd share my friends joy cos she bought a single pack and pulled sawyer shirt (don't know the pw# sorry). Can anyone tell me if this is a rare pull or not?

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cool find but no none of them are really rare for this set

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
ok, thanks Smile

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thankyou

posted Hide Post
I bought a second box a while back but didn't realize until I was posting my Season 2 breakdown that I forgot to post this one.

Box Number 14235

2 Base sets and extras

BL 2

BW2, BW3

I6, I7, I8

A-11 Byron Chung as Mr. Paik

PW-3 Sawyer's Shirt Luv You

I was lucky that none of my chase card were repeats Big Grin I was also really happy with the Sayer PW!

Posts: 145 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: June 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello

i'm new to non sports trading cards, since i'm a huge lost fan i decided to open a box of lost revelations ( my first nonsports box), also had the binder in the mail

got the following

BL1

BW1, BW6

I1, I2, I3, I9

PW4 Michael Pieceworks

A3 Julie Bowen as Sarah Sheppard Autograph

how did i do?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaLastDon,

Posts: 17 | Location: Germany | Registered: April 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum,

Congrats, you got a good box there, Julie Bowen is one of the more popular Auto's in the set and you did well to get 4 of the Puzzle cards, (There odds are usually 3 per box)

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thx, added some scans

Posts: 17 | Location: Germany | Registered: April 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post