Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Previous Box Breakdowns (Various)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Previous Box Breakdowns (Various)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:

They should do - if they don't I might have yours as they sent me one instead of the Depp (he never signed).

I've got some of the other Sleepy Hollow chase if you need any.

I will contact you, when I have answer from Inkworks. Thanks again. Thumb Up

My ST Have/Want Lists (German, but for everyone)
http://www.st-cards.de

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Posted by Kesmit:

quote:
Box 3

Q4,Q5
L4,L5
box topper 3of4
Auto Yancy Butler

I am sooooo jealous! I have bought so many of the Witchblade TV boxes in search of the Yancy auto and still she eludes me Mad

Congrats on the Great pulls! Bouncey

Jessica

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
I just received the 10 boxes of Angel Season 1 that I've been waiting on for some weeks. So far, I've opened 2 and it's safe to say the force is not with me:

Box 1: LA2, LA3 -- that's it Frown
Box 2: LA6, DA6, W1

At least I got the Warrior's Destiny. Still, each box fell short of meeting the ratios Shake Head

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Before you ask someone to save the world, you'd better make sure they like it the way it is." -- Xander Cage, xXx

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Well maybe you'll get a loaded box in there somewhere. When I opened my Buffy 6 boxes I recall 1 of them had just 2 inserts (not counting the auto) but another one had 7. I even had 1 box that had no auto but I didn't complain since that box had 2 pieceworks.

I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake--which I also keep handy.
W. C. Fields

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
And now for the remaining 8 boxes:

Box 3: LA4, DA7, W1
Box 4: LA1, LA2, DA6
Box 5: NOTHING.
Box 6: LA3, DA6
Box 7: LA4, W1
Box 8: LA1, DA4
Box 9: DA5, DA7
Box 10: LA3, DA3

This was, without a doubt, the biggest waste of money I have ever dumped on cards. Out of 10 boxes, not even 1 complete set of either chase set and zero autographs.

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Before you ask someone to save the world, you'd better make sure they like it the way it is." -- Xander Cage, xXx

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
OUCH! That is one NASTY breakdown. Not even 1 auto? Even the idividual box breakdowns are light, there should be 3 Dark Avenger (1:11 so even 4 is possible) and 2 I Love LA. cards (1:17 so 1:10 boxes or so should actually have 3) so a typical box should average out to 5 inserts not even counting the autos or W1's. I hate to sound suspicious but were they a sealed case or loose boxes and did you check the box wrapping?

I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake--which I also keep handy.
W. C. Fields

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Report This Post
Picture of The_Collector
posted Hide Post
Well the Glasgow Memorabillia fair was at the weekend there i went along on syunday and picked up 2 boxes of Andromeda for £10 each and a box of Angel S3 for £35

Out of Andromeda i got

BL1 box-topper x2
Beka Auto Redemption
Beka Pieceworks Redemption
Tyr Pieceworks Redemption
Diary cards, D1, D2, D3, D4
Crew Puzzle C5, C6, C7, C8, C9

I thought over all i did well for two boxes at £20 total, i wish id just picked up the other couple of boxes that were there.

As for Angel S3

Box-topper A3BL2
Triangulation cards TR3, TR4
Prophesies Puzzle PR7, PR8, PR9
A23 Linwood - John Rubinstein
PW2 Cordys Gown

Very happy to get PW2 i really wanted that one badly and all the auctions on ebay went way to high for me, not so happy about the linwood auto ive only bought one box of angel s3 before mainly because i didnt think the autos except amy acker were up to much but thats obv just my opinion, but im rambling the box i got before contained PW1 and Linwoods auto so that gives me two of them.

The Puzzle pieces helped a little the TR3 I already had and i also already had the boxtopper im still happy with the box and i can deal with the price the other boxes i saw were £40-£45.

Posts: 28 | Location: UK | Registered: July 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Russell:
This was, without a doubt, the biggest waste of money I have ever dumped on cards. Out of 10 boxes, not even 1 complete set of either chase set and zero autographs.

That's VERY odd, you should have pulled at least one autograph, and Inkworks are never normally that bad on the insert ratio...

I'm going to assume this case was discounted...? Was it Inkworks sealed?

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
I've opened another Small SOldiers Box today and I've got

Battle Card B1 Smile

and an

Autograph Redemption Card Stan Winston Clap

(Kirsten Dunst would be more great, but this pull is great too)

To mention is that my box was one of those that doesn't have a note regarding to autographs on it!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Flobe-

That box sounds exactly like the one I got at ComicCon for $10 last month! Did you get complete sets of those stupid tattoos, or did you get all 2's, 5's, and 8's?

Did you steal my box?? Big Grin

Since I had pulled the ugly T3 Winston auto, I was slightly disappointed in getting the SS Winston instead of Dunst or Smith, or even Dante, but the card I got back rocked! Metal And I'm happy to have pulled one regardless (and in my last pack)!! Big Grin

So now I'm trading that hateful T3 Winston... anyone looking for it?

Anyways... really soon til computer fixing trip... I'm stoked!!!!

My Personal Stash
"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -James Danforth Quayle

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prezkot:
Flobe-

That box sounds exactly like the one I got at ComicCon for $10 last month! Did you get complete sets of those stupid tattoos, or did you get all 2's, 5's, and 8's?

Did you steal my box?? Big Grin

No, I got 3 complete Tattoo Sets.

An no, I haven't stolen your box... Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The_Collector:

Beka Pieceworks Redemption

PW2 Cordys Gown

Oooh now I'm jealous,top pulls for minimal cash,congrats Clap

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe:
I've opened another Small SOldiers Box today and I've got

Battle Card B1 Smile

and an

Autograph Redemption Card Stan Winston Clap

(Kirsten Dunst would be more great, but this pull is great too)

To mention is that my box was one of those that doesn't have a note regarding to autographs on it!!!

congrats on the Winston auto,much better than the T3 Bouncey

I've got a spare Dunst coming soon that I'll probably put on my trade list,I'll let everyone know when it arrives

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xSaBx:
That's VERY odd, you should have pulled at least one autograph, and Inkworks are never normally that bad on the insert ratio...

I'm going to assume this case was discounted...? Was it Inkworks sealed?

It wasn't a case -- it was loose 10 boxes. I paid far less than SRP so I can't be too upset, but the breakdowns were pretty light, by any standard.

Regards,

Paul Russell

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Russell:
It wasn't a case -- it was loose 10 boxes. I paid far less than SRP so I can't be too upset, but the breakdowns were pretty light, by any standard.

Well, looking back over my original case breakdown I had a couple of short-changed boxes, but over the whole case they evened themselves out...

Have you spoken to your dealer?

--

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Report This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've got a spare Dunst coming soon that I'll probably put on my trade list,I'll let everyone know when it arrives

Well, I'd certainly be interested in trading for this, if you've not already had some better offers...

--

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you spoken to your dealer?

I sent the guy an email, but I doubt it's going to do any good. Live and learn...

Regards,

Paul Russell

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well, I'd certainly be interested in trading for this, if you've not already had some better offers...

email me and you can have first crack at it when it comes

Kevin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Box 1

BL1
C4,C5,C6
D5,D6
R1 3 faces of Rommie
Auto Redemption Lisa Ryder Smile Already got it

Box 2

BL1
C6,C7,C8
D2,D3
Auto Redemption Brent Strait Big Grin
Auto Redemtion PW3 Elephant

Love the PW3 - part of the string vest means a very thick card.

Kevin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
my last box

L3
Q7,Q8
BT-1
Topper 2of4
PW2 Redemption Elephant
Auto Redemption John Hensley Smile again

Kevin