Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Roswell (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roswell (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
5 cards short of a 90 card base set Frown
Box Loader -- RL-1
Aliens Among Us -- A1, A5, A6
Not of This Earth -- N3, N4

Greg

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? ~ Freddie Mercury

http://home.mchsi.com/~geerts1/

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
had the same prob with my boxes as well always a few cards short of one basic set.

I sent inkworks an email and they mailed the missing cards out to me.

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
I Got

RL1
A3, A4, A5
N1, N6

Auto Redmption For Julie Benz Clap
The One i wanted

3 cards short of a base set

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darbow:
I Got

RL1
A3, A4, A5
N1, N6

The One i wanted

Man! I have bought so many of boxes of Roswell and have never gotten an autograph. I had to succomb to buying the individual autos that I do have at shows or on eBay. Good job!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darbow:

Well done, I hope Inkworks still have some of the auto's left

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Auto Redmption For Julie Benz

Guess what was waiting for me this morning...

Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Metal

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice Smokin'

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I have the master set and I agree it did take a while to get together. Kudos. That is a nice auto card.

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Smile

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got my box in the mail that I bought off ebay
I got

Aliens Among Us A5, A6, A7
Not of this Earth N2 N4
Box Loader RL-1
Alien Orb O2

Autograph Redemption Alex Whitman (Colin Hanks) Smile

I was very happy with this box, except I was one card short for my base set Frown

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Scott...which one are you missing,I have some extras.If I have it it's yours.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of maxpower03
posted Hide Post
2 Cards Missing from Base Set Frown
Aliens Among Us A1, A2, A4
Not of This Earth N3, N6
Box Loader RL1
Autograph Redemption: William Sadler (Valenti) Big Grin

Posts: 106 | Location: UK | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Maxpower03 email sent.

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There must have been a problem with this set as i had a couple of cards missing from my base set, but Inkworks provided them (it was one of the first boxes I ever opened)

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I found a box on ebay and it came today, and it was pretty good. I was only missing one card from a base set (which sounds better than most people) and a Shiri Appleby auto redemption.

Anyone think that the redemption card is still good, even though it is now four years past the expiration date? If not, it is a pretty card...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post