Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Art of Manos: The Hands of Fate Series 2 (RRParks Cards. 2022)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Art of Manos: The Hands of Fate Series 2 (RRParks Cards. 2022)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
Got these today, always a lot of stuff to go through, Richard gives you a lot. He is getting some well-deserved recognition, both the latest issue of Non Sport Update and The Wrapper have articles about Parks.
Since Manos is a show that originally appeared on MST3K, there are a bunch of MST3K cards included, 13 various cards from previous sets, plus 4 proofs. Some of these cards have Manos images.
16 Series 5 with 5 Macarie Claudiu portraits

Then there is a 65 card base set, it is art done for the first Manos set. There is also a 5 card Elizabetta Stoinich subset. I also received a 3 card set of proofs of one of the Stoinich cards.

There were several promos:
Manos 1
2 Nosferatu P1
Kaiju Creeps P1
RRParks Halloween P1 (same card in new issue of NSU)

1 Blank Do-it-yourself sketch card
Manos Torgo Motion Lenticular Motion card
Printing Plate of Card #15 Magenta
2 Metal Autographs:
Jackie Neyman Jones as Debbie
Diane Mahree as Margaret
1 Sketch - Claudiu Macarie pencil drawing of one of Mano"s brides.

Overall, a fun set, the base cards are very nice with sketches on both sides. My Macarie sketch is beautiful, I have done very well with RRParks sketch cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Don Norton,

Posts: 2913 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post