Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek 40th Anniversary (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek 40th Anniversary (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I help,I help......... Sort cards fast too.... Long walk to you, I would fly but cannot flap arms fast enough... Could stay with Uncle in L.A. Big Grin $ for 1 extra set??? Don't know what to trade for 1.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Ace:
Will have to trade sets for food for a while. Confused

Note to self: Must get some burgers in. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Arbys?? Big Mac?? Whoppers???Doughnuts???????Pizza!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
There's a place called In-N-Out Burgers out here, gotta be the best burgers ever. I'll take a #3 with a large no ice root beer and and extra order of fries. Clap Metal Bouncey Wave

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Get a move on Ace i've started to buy things. Eek

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
A slammy hammy burger, hold the onions and plenty of ketchup, please!!!!Or is that: 2 all beef patties,special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sesame seed bun??? Drool Drool Drool I want "Arby's". A friend is flying up in 2 months from North Carolina and bringing me 2 Arby Roast Beef sandwiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elephant Bouncey

Picture of Rich With Cards
posted Hide Post
2 Cases for me tonight when I go home I will post my case contents later. Thumb Up

Posts: 87 | Location: West Midlands | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich With Cards:
2 Cases for me tonight when I go home I will post my case contents later. Thumb Up

Enjoy, wish i had the same Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gimli
posted Hide Post
Just finished opening 4 cases and No master set yet I still need

a Shatner auto costume
1 of the motion cards
and 6 costumes

all together I pulled

3 x Archer auto Costumes
3 x 7 of 9 auto Costumes
2 x Data auto Costume
1 x Sisko auto Costume

95 Costumes

Posts: 447 | Location: uk | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Opened 1 US box #4153/6500

Box Topper -- BT3 (0129/1900)
2 -- 90 card base sets
1 -- CC1 checklist card
ArtiFEX -- FP18, FP21, FP29, FP30
TV Guide -- TV10, TV17
First Officers -- N3
Costumes -- C4(Chekov), C10(Mer 3)

Greg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greg Geerts,

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My box had 2 base sets, T'pol first officer card, 4 Artifex (McCoy fp3, Neelix fp32, Worf fp14, Quark fp25), 2 TV guide cards (tv2, tv12), checklist (cc1), 2 costume (c29, c36). Did anyone get one of the oversize artifex cards (lightspeed poster art)?...I got bt5 (1369/1900).

Posts: 28 | Location: USA | Registered: March 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My one box 5132(North America Edition)
4 artifex cards 1:10 Fp11 William Riker by Cummens fp25 quark by Czop Fp35 Seven of Nine by Isherwood, fp41 ensign sato by pence

2 tv guide cards 1:20 TV1 sisko TV8 Seven of nine

2 costume cards 1:20 c14 seska from Voyager
c26 Commander Dolim from Enterprise

1 checklist card 1:40
1 first office card 1:4O n5 chakotay
1 box topper card Bt5 1367/1900
1 Signed Costume card 1:240 C1 Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine!!

Hot dog!!!!
Super box because Seska was my favorite Voyager charater and getting the seven of nine auto/costume card

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice One Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Really nice one! Thumb Up Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
congrats barobehere on the 7/9 auto-costume Clap

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 case breakdown (1 US, 1 UK) complete in the first post of this thread if anyone's interested.

So, who wants to trade?

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Well y'all finally got done with the six cases. Basically the boxes will break down into 2 sets one with a checklist one without. Out of all the boxes (72 of them or 2880 packs) heres a somewhat of a summary of what I got:

72 (not 74 as promised) sets with CC1

2 complete sets of TV Guide cover cards and several extras incomplete sets

9 number one sets (but enough to give me the two sets that I need for my collection)

2 sets of motion cards with a third missing 2 cards and a extra card

11 sets of archive cards (box topper, but I don't know why they're called box toppers not one came on the top of the cards they were all at the bottom of the box??? Confused)

1 complete set of vilians (thats the UK only chase set. Go figure I'm in sunny So. Cal.) with 3 cards to spare - am going to need to trade for the other 6 so that I can have two sets)

2 sets of sketch cards with the third missing one and a whole bunch of trips and quads

costume cards I've not really counted but am missing a few (of the regular ones not counting variation of material, had several of those)

Too many Jerri Ryan dups (have 2 more not part of a set, 1 extra Bakula, and 1 Brooks (I think - and now I'm sure 7-7-06)) Shatner was the hardest as in 1 out of 6 cases (so therefore a really rare card).

1 set of Doohan cards with 2 others of the same and one other single

overall each box did yeild 2 base sets 1 with checklist one without, 4 sketches, 2 tv guide covers, 1 number 1's, 2 motion card for every case, 1 box topper (archive card), 2 costume cards.

So there you have it, the complete breakdown of six cases. Now all I need is to get rid of all the extra sets anyway I can. Will post pics of the cards when I get them scanned (with a good scanner) so you can enjoy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sgt Ace,

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
My one box 5132(North America Edition)
4 artifex cards 1:10 Fp11 William Riker by Cummens fp25 quark by Czop Fp35 Seven of Nine by Isherwood, fp41 ensign sato by pence

2 tv guide cards 1:20 TV1 sisko TV8 Seven of nine

2 costume cards 1:20 c14 seska from Voyager
c26 Commander Dolim from Enterprise

1 checklist card 1:40
1 first office card 1:4O n5 chakotay
1 box topper card Bt5 1367/1900
1 Signed Costume card 1:240 C1 Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine!!

Hot dog!!!!
Super box because Seska was my favorite Voyager charater and getting the seven of nine auto/costume card

Congrats barobehere!

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Ace:
Well y'all finally got done with the six cases. Basically the boxes will break down into 2 sets one with a checklist one without. Out of all the boxes (72 of them or 2880 packs) heres a somewhat of a summary of what I got:

72 (not 74 as promised) sets with CC1

2 complete sets of TV Guide cover cards and several extras incomplete sets

too many to remember number one sets (but enough to give me the two sets that I need for my collection)

2 sets of motion cards with a third missing 2 cards and a extra card

several archive cards (box topper, but I don't know why they're called box toppers not one came on the top of the cards they were all at the bottom of the box??? Confused)

1 complete set of vilians (thats the UK only chase set. Go figure I'm in sunny So. Cal.) with 3 cards to spare - am going to need to trade for the other 6 so that I can have two sets)

2 sets of sketch cards with the third missing one and a whole bunch of trips and quads

costume cards I've not really counted but am missing a few (of the regular ones not counting variation of material, had several of those)

Too many Jerri Ryan dups (have 2 more not part of a set, 1 extra Bakula, and 1 Brooks (I think)) Shatner was the hardest as in 1 out of 6 cases.

1 set of Doohan cards with 2 others of the same and one other single

overall each box did yeild 2 base sets 1 with checklist one without, 4 sketches, 2 tv guide covers, 1 number 1's, 2 motion card for every case, 1 box topper (archive card), 2 costume cards.

So there you have it, the complete breakdown of six cases. Now all I need is to get rid of all the extra sets anyway I can. Will post pics of the cards when I get them scanned (with a good scanner) so you can enjoy.

interesting and informative analysis of 6 cases - thanks Thumb Up

Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Ok y'll so now that the box breaking party is over I'm really ready to start trading (got to eat y'a know) so if anyone has an offer to make now is the time as by this weekends end I'll be placing these sets up for auction. So y'all are getting first dips on everything here.

Hey gimli, which motion card is it that you need? Maybe we can work out some sort of trade?

Ace[/Today IS a good day to die...And to all the boys overseas - Semper Fi Clap]