Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek 40th Anniversary (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek 40th Anniversary (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Here are the case incentives, motion cards and auto costume cards for y'all to enjoy. (finally figured out how to do this Clap Bouncey

The Shatner card must be (at least I think a rather rare one since I only got one out of six cases). ps the lines on the motion cards are NOT on the card itself must be from the backing I was using or the scanner. Sorry Frown Shake Head plus on the Brooks auto card seems that there maybe variants on the card itself. Also noticed that with a few of the regular costume cards too).

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
great looking inserts sgt. ace Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice Cards

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great cards. I like the Avery Brooks variant.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
Very nice cards that you got Ace. Thumb Up
I like the Avery Brooks variant also.
And the Picard autograph too Drool

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
All I can afford to do is Drool!

Congrats on the great cards! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Hey Silverback, am willing to trade if you've got something nice you don't mind parting with. My roommate's wife collects Disney stuff and lithos and is now getting into card collecting cuz of me. If you got any Wizard of Oz Breygent 06 stuff let me know.

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 3 UK boxes and it was a bit of a disappointment.

Haven't collated the base cards.

3 x CC1
2 costume cards C7 (Spock) & C10 (Mea 3). (2 boxes with 1 each and none in another)
1 First Officer N5 (Chakotay) (none in 2 of the boxes)
4 ArtiFex Villians VP3, VP5 (x2) VP9. (3 came from 1 box, 1 from another and none from another)
12 AriFex Bridge Crew cards FP1, FP4, FP7, FP12, FP15, FP26, FP27, FP31, FP34, FP39, FP41, FP42.

The Spock costume card was plain black.

I've already contacted RA customer services (aka Joanna).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raj,

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
If you didn't get what was promised on the box you should call or write Rittenhouse and let them know that your boxes were short. I've been told that they've got a great customer service and they'll gladly help you make things right.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Raj, sorry to read about the bad batch of boxes you opened. Hopefully RA could do something for you.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Ace, Really don't know what to trade for a set. (I do have a Stacie Kiebler (WWE) card that i sent a redemption in for, A #3 Popeye cell card, but not much else). How much auction ???

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
I couldn't resist.

I didn't actually buy a sealed box, but the Forbidden Planet up the road had these new in, so I delved in and bought 8 packs.

Opened them, loved them, so went back and bought the rest. I got all but a few of the packs (I guess other folks bought them) and they weren't the cheapest - but they're pretty much the only store in Central London that sells the imported cards. I would have nabbed the empty box, but they'd ripped off the side panels when displaying it.

So, I got:

First Officer N6 - t'Pol
Villian Artifex VP 3 - Khan (lovely)
Regular Artifex cards:
FP7 - Sulu
FP12 - Data (lovely)
FP13 - Paris
FP42 - Mayweather
Customes:
C38 - N'Vek (who? - don't really watch Enterprise, but swatch is lovely)
C12 - 7 of 9 - gold custume with stitched seam variant Bouncey

The cost was worth it for the last one, but the base cards are wonderful, this being my first purchases outside of Inkworks. Not sure if I have a full base set yet, but I don't have a checklist either.

Here's a pic of the costumes:

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Sgt Ace, e-mail sent!

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Looking to find a FP30 Torres if anyone has any extras please let me know.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Opened North American box 4247
Box Topper -- BT5 (1084/1900)
Haven't sorted for base sets yet
1 -- CC1 checklist card
ArtiFEX -- FP10, FP24, FP32, FP33
TV Guide -- TV13, TV16
First Officers -- N5
Costumes -- c15, c26, c32
Loved the artifex cards and the box topper. The first officer cards are very nice. Getting the c15 Leeta card was a nice bonus since I pulled the other two cards first.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
Got 1 box today #6490

Sets - 2
TV Guide - 5,12
Artifex - 16,23,42
First Officers - N4,N6
Costume -C7 Spock , C23 Founder Leader

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Opened 3 UK boxes and it was a bit of a disappointment.

I've already contacted RA customer services (aka Joanna).

RA have sorted me out.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Raj, I'm glad that RA sorted things for you. RA Rocks! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Hey Raj, glad to hear that you got taken care of, as for me I'm sad to say that they didn't really help out. Out of 6 cases you think that I'd have a complete set (base set, sketch cards, tv guide covers, costumes and all) but am still missing three costumes to have a complete set. And this AFTER informing RA of the situation in detail, they said that they would only pick cards at random for the three missing ones 'to give everyone a chance as if they had gotten the cards out of a pack'. So there are some missing variants, but they did replace the damaged base cards without a problem so guess that I shouldn't really complain. Confused

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
When you say you're missing three costume cards, you mean there were three numbers you didn't get ANY of? Or that there are certain nubmers you are still lacking variants of.
I noticed it was tough to get the 7 of 9 and T Pol cards but I got at one and then a few dupes of all cards in what I opened and there were some varaints I never got (for example Picard Red), but I don't consider variants to be something I'd count when I consider my run of cases good/bad.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post