Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Sopranos Season 1 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sopranos Season 1 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Opened another Sopranos box for OTB day,

2 Base sets w/extras
BL None Frown
FM 1,2
BL 1,2
Aida Turturro Autograph Redemption

Was hoping for the Discala auto since that's the last one I need, but it was a very good box overall Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Darth Vader Fan,

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Just opened a box.

2 base sets
BL-3
FM-7, FM-8
BD-2, BD-3

Aida Turturro auto redemption.

Inkworks has already said they would honor the redemption card. Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
2 base sets + extras (all for trade)

Family Matters: 1, 9 (1 is for trade)
Belle Donne: 4 (is for trade)
Bow Loader: 1 (is for trade)
Autograph: Aida Turturro

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm new to the boards, so I thought I'd add my breaks to the threads.

5 boxes

Box 1:
Paul Schulze auto

Box 2:
Kathrine Narducci auto

Box 3:
Matt Servitto auto

Box 4:
Kathrine Narducci auto

Box 5:
Jamie-Lynn DiScala auto!!

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow, great pull on the Discala auto Thumb Up

That's the last one I need for my master set.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Jerry Adler auto redemption

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Kathrine Narducci auto redemption (That's 3 of her in 7 boxes.)

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box: (Christmas present)

Matt Servitto auto redemption

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Jerry Adler auto redemption

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 more boxes:

Box 1:
Sharon Angela auto

Box 2:
Kathrine Narducci auto (my fourth one!)

I also purchased a Dominic Chianese auto. With this and the Angela, I only need the Aida Turturro to complete my set.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
My fiancé and I opened a box last night...our first Sopranos box.

We haven't collated any sets yet...

FM-7, FM-8
BD-5
Paul Schulze redemption
BL-1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Starchild,

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Opened another last night...

FM-5, FM-6
BD-3, BD-4
Matt Servitto auto redemption
BL-2

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Opened a box of OTBD. Cut and pasted from the thread there:

Having just finished watching Season One, I was pleasantly surprised when my wife found a box of Sopranos Season One from Inkworks at a local comic book store yesterday. Just in the nick of time!

We found:

Base sets x2
Box Loader BL-3
Family Matters Puzzle cards FM-4, FM-5
Le Belle Donne cards BD-4, BD-5
Autograph redemption for Aida Turturro

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post
I was pleasantly surprised how cheaply you can pick up a case of these now. I might jump for one if inkworks continue to honor the redemption's.

Box; 5532

Redemption A-KN Kathrine Narducci

Box Loader; BL-2
Family Matters; FM-5, FM-6, FM-7
Le Belle Donne; BD-5, BD-6
2 Full Base Sets
18 Spares

Posts: 22 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I thought about this too, and I believe the reason they are so cheap is because Inkworks no longer has the cards in stock. However, Looney Tunes are dirt cheap and have amazing auto's (all of which can be redeemed).
Best of luck, and let us know what Sue says Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've been buying these really cheap for over a year now, and I've had no problem redeeming any of my autos.

Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
I thought about this too, and I believe the reason they are so cheap is because Inkworks no longer has the cards in stock. However, Looney Tunes are dirt cheap and have amazing auto's (all of which can be redeemed).
Best of luck, and let us know what Sue says Big Grin

I did actually fire them off a general e-mail, and a very nice reply came back saying that they still have stock of all of the autos, but wasn't sure about the levels of the Dominic Chianese one. Smile

quote:
I've been buying these really cheap for over a year now, and I've had no problem redeeming any of my autos.

That's great! Extra confirmation is always nice Dance

Posts: 22 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post