Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    X-Men: The Last Stand (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Men: The Last Stand (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go on the case break Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Picked up my 2 boxes on Wednesday. #1557 and 6069.

Art & Images: 2 and 7
CC: 4,5,9 and 12
Wolverine: 2,3,4,5,8 and 9

Limited Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alfster,

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Got myself a box today... I had wanted six of the autographs from this set(Stewart, Paquin, Grammer, Marsden, Cudmore, Ashmore) I wanted the Anna Paquin (Rogue is my favorite of the X-Characters) most of all...did I get it?

2 Base Sets
W1, W3, W4, W7
ART8
CC5, CC10
T1

and.....

Kelsey Grammer as the Beast!

Ok, so it wasn't the Paquin, but it was one of my most wanted since they announced the autographers and it is a very limited- out of ONE BOX!

I love my local comics shop Smile

This is as good as pulling an Alyssa Milano from one box of Charmed: Conversations. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey ppl!

I bout half a box today and this is what I got:

Auto: Daniel Cudmore as Colossus!!!!! (one of the autos I wanted!!!)
Art cards: Art 2 (Wolverine)
Take a Stand: T6 (Angel) Yay!
Wolverine in action: 3 cards from that subset.
No Casting Call cards...

Overall I am really happy! Dance

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Got myself a box today... I had wanted six of the autographs from this set(Stewart, Paquin, Grammer, Marsden, Cudmore, Ashmore) I wanted the Anna Paquin (Rogue is my favorite of the X-Characters) most of all...did I get it?

2 Base Sets
W1, W3, W4, W7
ART8
CC5, CC10
T1

and.....

Kelsey Grammer as the Beast!

Ok, so it wasn't the Paquin, but it was one of my most wanted since they announced the autographers and it is a very limited- out of ONE BOX!

I love my local comics shop Smile

This is as good as pulling an Alyssa Milano from one box of Charmed: Conversations. Smile

Val

awesome that you got the Beast,that's one of the few that I want as well.
I guess my chances will improve if I buy a box Roll Eyes

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Reaper:
Hey ppl!

No Casting Call cards...

always nice when you get what you want Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
It looks like the Vinnie Jones auto is really tough to pull.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Damn good pulls people Smile
Keep it rolling Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Reaper:
Hey ppl!

No Casting Call cards...

This is a great pull!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Box #6396/9000

Two (2) complete base sets + extras
Wolverine: Potraits of a Hero: W2, W6, W8
Casting Call Cards: CC2, CC4
Art & Images of X-Men: ART6
"Take a Stand" Clear Cards: T1
Autograph Cards: Patrick Stewart as Professor Xavier (Very Limited) Metal

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
That was a great box! Clap Clap

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I got to do something today I don't get to do very often. BUST SOME PACKS!

I bought 20 packs of X-Men: The Last Stand and got the following:

- a few cards short of a base set
- Wolverine W1, W7
- Casting Call CC4 Halle Berry
- Art & Images ART9 Beast
- Bill Duke as Bolivar Trask (Limited)

I enjoyed the movie and like the card set. I'm posting the base cards I need in my trade wants. I'm also posting the Duke auto and other inserts in my trade list.

Mark

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, got Pyro and Mags on Casting Call, Beast on Art, and I did get a Take a Stand card (Beast).

Auto was Worthington, Jr. though. Kind of a bad box for me. Oh well.

I do have one gripe though. The quotable cards at the end of the set. The backs make pictures. But if you put them in numbering order, the pictures are jumbled up. So if you wanted to see the pictures, you have to put your cards out of order. <edited>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 159 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do have one gripe though. The quotable cards at the end of the set. The backs make pictures. But if you put them in numbering order, the pictures are jumbled up. So if you wanted to see the pictures, you have to put your cards out of order. <edited>

I noticed this too...And it actually took me awhile to put the "puzzle" together to see what it was all about. Confused

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Base sets should be engaging - tell me you didn't have fun trying to make the puzzle, come on, tell me you didn't have fun. I know I did Smile as did my boys - they LOVE puzzles!!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When making comments, please let's be constructive.

ScottSummers -- I edited your post. I'd email you privately, but you don't have an address in your profile. If you have any questions about why your post was edited feel free to email me or any other moderator.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I'm pretty sure I know why, and I'm pretty sure I agree it was warranted. Retrospectively, it wasn't the nicest of comments and I certainly didn't mean it to be as rude as it was.

Posts: 159 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Base sets should be engaging - tell me you didn't have fun trying to make the puzzle, come on, tell me you didn't have fun. I know I did Smile as did my boys - they LOVE puzzles!!

Yes, I did have fun. Smile

Sometimes putting a full-bleed "zigsaw" puzzle together is challenging. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
After putting my set in sheets i realized to how the puzzle went after the numbering didn't work. Also, after seeing the movie with Batman, the card set was in no order whatsoever either, which was quite disappointing. Also no wording on the movie cards, whcih left alot to be desired. If you did not see the movie, you had no clue what was going on with this card set.

I was really disappointed in this set because I was really looking forward to it. The entire set unfortuinately looked rushed.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
hi

i just opened a box yesterday and i had a great surprise. The base set IMO is terrible but i had the chance to get 2 sketches in the same pack !
Clap
Iceman by Sean Pence and Wolverine by Scott Rosema. The cards were stuck one on the other and i thought at first they were fake as the card is thinner than the ones in the base set for instance

Has anyone experienced this before ?

Thanks !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post