Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    X-Men: The Last Stand (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Men: The Last Stand (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Opened 1 box I got off eBay - #6646 of 9000. I agree with terihatcherfan - the inserts from this set are great but the base set is terrible. The first 15-20 character cards are cool but after that the plot cards are garbage. And what's with the autos all having that brown dirt looking stuff on the back? That said I had a great break:

2 base sets
3 Wolverine cards
2 Casting Call - Magneto & Pyro
1 Arts & Images - Xavier
1 Take A Stand - Beast
1 Auto - Anna Paquin/Rogue Clap

Thrilled that I got the Paquin auto. She was the one I wanted most. I just wish it was in a little better condition. I'm not going to ask for a replacement though because I don't think it's bad enough to be deemed "defective".

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Opened 1 box I got off eBay - #6646 of 9000. I agree with terihatcherfan - the inserts from this set are great but the base set is terrible. The first 15-20 character cards are cool but after that the plot cards are garbage. And what's with the autos all having that brown dirt looking stuff on the back? That said I had a great break:

2 base sets
3 Wolverine cards
2 Casting Call - Magneto & Pyro
1 Arts & Images - Xavier
1 Take A Stand - Beast
1 Auto - Anna Paquin/Rogue Clap

Thrilled that I got the Paquin auto. She was the one I wanted most. I just wish it was in a little better condition. I'm not going to ask for a replacement though because I don't think it's bad enough to be deemed "defective".

Just to update -- I wasn't satisfied with the Anna Paquin auto's condition so I did request a replacement and was granted one despite having thrown away the box sticker. Thankfully they believed me that I did pull it myself. Their customer service really is first rate Dance A big thank you to Rittenhouse!

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got another box off ebay:

- 2 Arts & Images (Wolverine, Mystique)
- 2 Casting Calls (Angel, Cyclops)
- 3 Wolverine in action cards
- 1 Juggernaut auto Thumb Up

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
Got another box off ebay:

- 2 Arts & Images (Wolverine, Mystique)
- 2 Casting Calls (Angel, Cyclops)
- 3 Wolverine in action cards
- 1 Juggernaut auto Thumb Up

Hey, I'm over in Redwood City. I have quite a few X-Men:TLS chase doubles for trade.

andycambalik@hotmail.com

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent =)

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Broke a box last night. Let's just say I'm jealous of just about anyone else's breaks on here. Wink

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
I've bought a box yesterday

2 base sets
3 Wolverine cards : W5 - W6 - W7
2 Casting Call : Angel - Beast
1 Arts & Images - Beast
1 Take A Stand - Wolverine
1 Auto - Michael Murphy as Warren Worthwington Jr Frown

Not really a great box.

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of morpheuz31
posted Hide Post
Hi Wavey,

I've bought 03 boxes for U$31,00 each. I pulled:

Michael Murphy as Warren Worthwington Jr auto
Aaron Stanford as Pyro auto
Haley Ram as young Jean Grey auto

and

Beast SP sketch Smile!!

Posts: 57 | Location: Brazil | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 box:

Bill Duke auto

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a clearance box for $28 dlvd:

Base sets: probably 2
Casting call: CC4, CC11
Wolverine cards: W5, W6, W9
Art cards: Storm ART8
Take A Stand: Beast T5
Auto: Rogue - Anna Pacquin Dance

posted Hide Post
I think I bought the other Clearance box they had

Casting call: CC5, CC9
Wolverine cards: W2, W4, W8
Art cards: Storm ART9
Take A Stand: Beast T3

Auto:Artie- Bryce Hodgson

Yeah I know Jealous

Posts: 49 | Location: Vancouver Wa USA | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Its funny, I actually thought about buying all 6 boxes. But by the time I made up my mind, there was only 1 box left. So it couldn't have worked out any better. I'm hoping this is a trend, as my box breaks have been terrible lately...

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice one booker Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post