Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Quotable (Rittenhouse)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/624106899

September 14, 2005, 03:14 AM
hammer
Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Quotable (Rittenhouse)
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:

first box

Starfleets Finest F8 (126/399) Elephant
Michael Dorn auto Elephant
C4 Troi ( all black but with a big stitch in the middle ) Elephant

second box

Will Wheaton auto Dance
C3 Riker (all Black) Dance

The lesson of the day - If you order something,pick it up or else someone else will have your good fortune Big Grin

GREAT BOXES Thumb Up
January 22, 2006, 12:35 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
I bought another box of this yesterday and did OK....(I don't have my other ones listed, because I don't recall what all the inserts were.)

This box yielded:
ST2-9, CB1, CB4, CB6,

Rosalind Chao as Keiko O'Brien(which I pulled from an earlier box)

TV9- Q

C6-Beverly Crusher dual color(teal/black) The piece is mostly black, then there's a HUGE seam and a little teal, in fact the card is slightly splitting because of the seam, wish i had a scanner to show it off, but alas....it's cool because she is my favorite and I had no costumes from her.

I did OK with this box although I wish I had gotten a new auto.

Thus far I have done OK with auto pulls from this set: Carel Struycken, Suzie Plakson, Brent Spiner as Data, Rosalind Chao, Denise Crosby.

Costumes I pulled from boxes include:
Picard- Red, Black
Data- Gold, Black
Geordi- Black
Worf- Black
Deanna Troi- Teal

I think I may have pulled two costume cards from a single box twice, as I only recall buying six boxes.
Also pulled three of the Starfleet's Finest cards in my first three boxes, but not my last three.(Troi, Data, Picard)

and a sketch card.(shows the Enterprise's backside)

TVG cards- Crushers, LaForge, Data
Val

January 22, 2006, 10:29 PM
zhamlau
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I bought another box of this yesterday and did OK....(I don't have my other ones listed, because I don't recall what all the inserts were.)

This box yielded:
ST2-9, CB1, CB4, CB6,

Rosalind Chao as Keiko O'Brien(which I pulled from an earlier box)

TV9- Q

C6-Beverly Crusher dual color(teal/black) The piece is mostly black, then there's a HUGE seam and a little teal, in fact the card is slightly splitting because of the seam, wish i had a scanner to show it off, but alas....it's cool because she is my favorite and I had no costumes from her.

I did OK with this box although I wish I had gotten a new auto.

Thus far I have done OK with auto pulls from this set: Carel Struycken, Suzie Plakson, Brent Spiner as Data, Rosalind Chao, Denise Crosby.

Costumes I pulled from boxes include:
Picard- Red, Black
Data- Gold, Black
Geordi- Black
Worf- Black
Deanna Troi- Teal

I think I may have pulled two costume cards from a single box twice, as I only recall buying six boxes.
Also pulled three of the Starfleet's Finest cards in my first three boxes, but not my last three.(Troi, Data, Picard)

and a sketch card.(shows the Enterprise's backside)

TVG cards- Crushers, LaForge, Data
Val

yeah, see your pulling all the 2 colors, thoes are outta 99 and are pretty rare...your doing well, considering that almost any 2 color sells for more /can be traded for more then almost all single autos out of the set. So, buck up soldier, outta 5 boxes you got 3 multicolor, and outta my case and 1/2 i got 1.

January 22, 2006, 10:36 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
I should have been more clear....

when i said: Picard- Red, Black, I meant I pulled one of each color, not that I pulled a dual-color. I didn't pull a dual color until the Beverly yesterday.

Val