Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Evolution Update (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Evolution Update (Topps)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm new to the boards, so I thought I'd add my breaks to the threads.

1 box:

Nalini Krishan as Barriss Offee auto

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am new to this forum, but have collected Star Wars cards since 1977. And I thought I would start off my posting with a big pull I just did yesterday. I bought a box of Evo Update cards off eBay for $30 shipped about a week ago and finally got around to opening them with my Wife and 9yo daughter, we have fun together doing this. I never buy more than a box or two of any release unless I can get a really good price like this time because I've never pulled anything rare or even semi-rare. Well on about the sixth pack opened by me I pulled a card that just about knocked me over, in front of me was a Hayden Christensen autographcard with pull odds of 1:2005 Dance . That sure made my day, week, month, year Metal

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
First-time posters luck Thumb Up
Welcome Wave

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
That's great BlueLeader Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Graham and spidergoblin it's good to be here. Hey does anybody know how many of these Hayden actually signed for Topps?
Here he is:
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up 2 boxes off Ebay....

Metal Metal Metal Metal Metal Metal

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice Ted enjoy!!! Clap Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Congats Ted! Nice!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Ted! Clap

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Top pull! One of three autos I need to complete the set.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of J.D.
posted Hide Post
Found a few sealed boxes of the product in my storage room... I think they were the last ones I ever got from Topps as I'm disappointed about their quality. Well I pulled a Hayden in 3rd boxSmile But I already have one off ebay for years. So still thinking of what to do with this card. Very happy with a pull anyway!

Posts: 8 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: March 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post