Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Evolution Update (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Evolution Update (Topps)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
I don't think you send your request to their corporate office. Here's the address I got from Topps FAQ:

The Topps Company
401 York Ave.
Duryea, PA 18642
ATTN: Consumer Relations Dept.

and link http://topps.com/contactus/faq.aspx

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Hey there everyone. I busted a case case of these several weeks ago, and am just getting around to posting. I luckily didn't hvae any card-sorter damage or defective autos, and overall did pretty good.

Here are the Highlights:
-12 Base Sets
-5 Etched Foils Sets (with 3 extra cards)
-16 of 20 Evolution A (missing 7, 9, 17 & 20)(16 duplicates)
-13 of 15 Evolution B (missing 8 & 10)(1 duplicate)
-0 Luke & Leia Cards
-8 Autographs
*Wayne Pygram (Governor Tarkin)Big Grin
*John Coppinger (Jabba)Big Grin
*Nalini Krishan (Barriss Offee)Big Grin
*Richard LeParmentier (Admiral Motti)
*Matt Sloan (Plo Koon)
*Jesse Jensen (Saesee Tiin)
*Zachariah Jensen (Kit Fisto)
*Garrick Hagon (Biggs)

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Its a nice case as it contains a Tarkin and Jabba auto!!!!

Well done, Chris!! Sheep

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Well Topps took care of me on my missing Auto. I received a Nalini Krishan (Barriss Offee) in the mail. The Auto is mint so I'm happy. Took 9 days from when I sent it until yesterday when I received it.

They did a good job. Thumb Up

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys and gals I'm looking for a Glaxy Crystal card of Obi-wan and Qui-Gon Jin. Please pm me if you can help out one of the fellow artists on the forum.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 boxes and an extra 6 packs and got the following:

- 2 complete sets
- 9 foil etched cards: 1(x2), 2, 4, 5(x3), 6(x2)
- 9 evolution A: 4, 5, 8, 12, 13(damaged), 16, 17, 19, 20
- 4 evolution B: 4, 7, 9, 12
- 3 autos: Kit Fisto (foil damaged), Plo Koon, Jabba (Coppinger)

Since I really want the Anakin auto, I'm thinking about buying a case on ebay for around $250 or a single box from the local comic store for $52. But all this talk about people buying boxes with no autos is starting to make me think twice =(

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
As far as I know, there's not many instances of the autos missing. Most of us got the allocated 8 autos per case.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I opened up 2 more boxes but no anakin yet......just a biggs darklighter & aurra sing. maybe next time....

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zerosev
posted Hide Post
I did open a case and only receive 6 autos. Very Very upset about that... but we will see what topps will do about it.

Posts: 101 | Location: SLZ | Registered: June 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zerosev
posted Hide Post
Happy to report that Topps came through and responded to my concern.

Missing Autos have been found.

Duplicate commons but still. Its the principality of the matter Bouncey Good Job Topps!

Posts: 101 | Location: SLZ | Registered: June 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
That's good news, I'm glad Topps took care of you! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zerosev:
Happy to report that Topps came through and responded to my concern.

Missing Autos have been found.

Duplicate commons but still. Its the principality of the matter Bouncey Good Job Topps!

Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Purchased 1 box.

4 A cards & 2 B cards, and a Garrick Hagon (Biggs) Auto.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm glad everyone is enjoying their pulls. I hope Topps will change the hologram sticker with their autos, it's tough to see the auto and there has to be a better way to authenticate.

Posts: 419 | Location: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: October 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
Ive bought a few (23) boxes and the sticker auto isnt what bothered me as much as the gold foil damage at the bottom of the card. As for the auto's I did pull 3 different Jabba autos and many duplicate regular autos plus a Leia C card.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your Evolution C Leia card Master! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zerosev
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gofmauleg:
That's good news, I'm glad Topps took care of you! Thumb Up

I must say, it is a rare occurance when a major company like Topps looks after their smallest customer. I work for a fortune 100 company and it is said it is all about the individual customer... actually making that a reality is a daunting task and sometimes the smallest customers go by the way side... some big ones as well for that matter.
Topps I commend you for your efforts in making your smallest customer "me" happy and fullfilled with my business transaction.
Look forward to many more "small transactions" with you.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
Recent Box Auto

And look!! The Gold Foil is intact!!!

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's a miracle Master Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Just opened a box.

0 base set-need #'s 33 and 49. Anyone?

Etched foil cards- 1,2,3,4

Level A cards-3, 14, 19

Level B-# 11

Auro-Richard Le Parmentier as Admiral Motti

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post