Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Evolution Update (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Evolution Update (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Nice one, Jason! Just 1 box and you managed to pull a Tarkin auto! Metal

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
I opened 2 cases and got both the C cards (Luke and Leia), one in each case. 1/1975 chance of getting one.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR2D2:
I opened 2 cases and got both the C cards (Luke and Leia), one in each case. 1/1975 chance of getting one.

Way to go!

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I bought a box of Evolution Update at Wizard World Chicago today and I got the following:

autograph -- Wayne Pygram as Tarkin

Congrats on the Tarkin! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR2D2:

Now that's what I call a good pull. Congratulations. Thumb Up Thumb Up

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
JR2D2, you're one lucky person. Congratulations on those excellent pulls! Clap Clap

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
My bargain box arrived this morning. I wasn't expecting much because I knew the
case this box had come from already yielded a Darth Vader auto.

1 Base Set
4 Foils (1, 2, 3, 4)
Several Evolution A & B Cards
And Toby Philpott as Jabba the Hutt Auto Dance

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that most cardtalkers buying this product has been getting some nice pulls! Wink

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My son and I opened a box this morning.
I now know to always open boxes with my son.
1 box of superman returns with him and he got the Brandon Routh auto.
A box of x2 with with got 2 autos.

Now on to the breakdown.
1 Base set
3 checklist sets(2 cards)1:4 packs
4 foil puzzle cards 1:6 packs
0 Level A cards (That is right zero)
2 level b cards
0 level c cards or cut autos.
4 autos in one box
Plo Koon, Biggs Darklighter, Greedo, and aurra sing.
Whhooo HAA!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
My son and I opened a box this morning.
I now know to always open boxes with my son.
1 box of superman returns with him and he got the Brandon Routh auto.
A box of x2 with with got 2 autos.

Now on to the breakdown.
1 Base set
3 checklist sets(2 cards)1:4 packs
4 foil puzzle cards 1:6 packs
0 Level A cards (That is right zero)
2 level b cards
0 level c cards or cut autos.
4 autos in one box
Whhooo HAA!

Roll Eyes Do you ever get bad boxes? Big Grin

Now thats called beating the odds. Thumb Up

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats on pulling 4 auto cards in one box! Clap Clap Clap Clap Now, quickly go buy a lotto! Big Grin

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Barrett, you mentioned you had opened all these specatular boxes with your son present.
Do you think you could send the little guy up to Chicago for the Midwest Show in Sept.?

I plan on buying a couple of boxes, and could use his help. We'll treat him nice, buy him some ice cream and send him back home when the show is over...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
One box

3 checklist sets
4 etch foil cards
4 A-level card
2 B-level cards
Jesse Jensen as Saesee Tiin auto

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Barrett, you mentioned you had opened all these specatular boxes with your son present.
Do you think you could send the little guy up to Chicago for the Midwest Show in Sept.?

I plan on buying a couple of boxes, and could use his help. We'll treat him nice, buy him some ice cream and send him back home when the show is over...

Chicken Nuggets are the trick with him!! Wich I could be at the chicago show, see how his luck works for a group. I need to find something else for us to get into, quick! It has been uncanny, every box I get for him and I to share has been super.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
One box & 5 single packs

1 common set
3 checklist sets
6 etch foil cards (2x-#3 Missing #1)
4 A-level card
2 B-level cards
No Autograph cards....

Just my regular luck with Topps this year. I bought 6 LOTR Evolution boxes and got 8 sketch card.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
4 autos in one box
Whhooo HAA!

Eek

Wow...that's awesome. Congratulations! Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chicken Nuggets are the trick with him!! It has been uncanny, every box I get for him and I to share has been super.

The Card Talkers will fatten him up with all them Chicken Nuggets! Big Grin

Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I opened some Retail boxes, and got:
6 - Galaxy Crystal cards per box
2 - B inserts per box
4 - A inserts per box

The Galaxy Crystals are very nice - similar to Galaxy Clearzone cards, and the more recent LOTR stained glass cards.

I have not checked the base sets yet, but I have been getting one set per box, plus extra checklist cards.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zerosev
posted Hide Post
has a 1/1 surfaced?

Posts: 101 | Location: SLZ | Registered: June 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zerosev:
has a 1/1 surfaced?

No, not yet.

Posts: 49 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: August 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post