Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Golden Age of Comics (Comic Images 1995)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Golden Age of Comics (Comic Images 1995)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted
I busted open a box of this all-chromium release today, actually looking for just one chase card. I got the following:

Base set - 2 complete, with 68 duplicates
Magnachrome inserts - 2 of 6, 3 of 6, 6 of 6
Schomburg inserts - 1 of 3
Medallion card - none

I was glad to get a Schomburg insert, as I understand that they don't necessarily come one to a box. However, I needed card #3 from this subset, not #1. So, hopefully I can find someone who wants to trade their extra #3.

This box brought back memories of being able to get more than one set from a box, which allowed you to actually trade sets with someone else. No limited or very limited autographs, no cheesy sketch cards. Just cool cards with great information on some classic Golden Age comics. Ah, the good old days....

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post