Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Farscape Season 4 (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farscape Season 4 (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted
With the official Release of Rittenhouse Archives' "Farscape: Season 4" set being today, this would be a good place to start in detailing our box and case de-collations.
9 Farscape ArtiFex Cards (1:10 Packs)
1 Farscape ArtiFex - Autographed Parallel Cards (1:480 Packs)
13 Autograph Cards (1:20 Packs)
8 Farscape Gallery Cards (1:40 Packs)
6 From The Archives Costume Cards (1:40 Packs)
1 Sketchafex Case Topper Card (1 Per Case)
3 Promo Cards

Feel free to cut and paste the template below and fill in your own results.

Box 1
2 Autograph Cards - A , A
1 Costume Card - C
1 Farscape Gallery Card - G
4 Farscape ArtiFex Cards - X , , ,
Farscape ArtiFex - Autographed Parallel Cards - X6
8 Behind-the-scenes with David Kemper - BTS ,
8 The Quotable Farscape (1:5 Packs) - Q ,

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

[This message was edited by xSaBx on November 25, 2003 at 05:31 AM.]

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Box 1

2 Autograph Cards - A22 Raelee Hill as Sikozu [My first choice due to Heart doodle and character]
- A23 Melissa Jaffer as Noranti [one of my second choices due to her neat signature]
1 Costume Card - C16 Jool (reddish/brown leather w/checkerboarded texture) [My first choice due to rarity (rarest) and character]
1 Farscape Gallery Card - G2 Aeryn Sun (one of my favorites)
4 Farscape ArtiFex Cards - X1, X2, X4, X8
0 Farscape ArtiFex - Autographed Parallel Card
8 Behind-the-scenes with David Kemper - BTS46, 48,51,52,53,61,62,63
8 The Quotable Farscape (1:5 Packs) - Q47,48,51,52,53,61,62,63
4 sets of the 3-card checklists, plus 2 extra (#2,#3)
1 Farscape Bobblehead (set of 4) offer card (1 per box)
[Similar to the Stargate SG-1 ones inserted into boxes of the Stargate SG-1: season 5 set.]

Box 2

2 Autograph Cards - A27 Rowan Woods as Male Zhaan (horribly, messy scribble; looks like it's signed "Pris")
- A31 John Bach as Einstein (fairly legible signature)
1 Costume Card - C19 Lt. Braca (black cotton/synthetic blend - nice texture)
1 Farscape Gallery Card - G7 Grayza (Sultry, but dangerous; one of my favorites)
4 Farscape ArtiFex Cards - X2, X3, X4, X8
0 Farscape ArtiFex - Autographed Parallel Card
8 Behind-the-scenes with David Kemper - BTS48, 50,57,58,59,60,63,65
8 The Quotable Farscape (1:5 Packs) - Q49,50,51,55,58,59,60,61
4 sets of the 3-card checklists, plus 1 extra (#1)
1 Farscape Bobblehead (set of 4) offer card (1 per box)
[Similar to the Stargate SG-1 ones inserted into boxes of the Stargate SG-1: season 5 set.]

The Artifex cards look really nice and shows off Virginia Hey's artistic talent nicely. The cards were mechanically reproduced prints of Ms. Hey's original sketchs. If you look closely, you'll see V Hey with a 3 letter abbreviation of the month she drew the sketches and either '02 or '03, afterwards. The cards have a glossy outer frame and the image section is a matte finish giving the cards a nice feel to them.

The Gallery Cards look great when view with direct light coming through from behind them. This makes me look forward to the ones that'll be in "The Wander" subset in the upcoming "The Complete Highlander" set. Big Grin

Also picked up a Farscape: Season 4 binder because of the Exclusive "Costume Card" that was included.CLICK HERE for details regarding it.

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

[This message was edited by MiniMe on May 15, 2003 at 04:31 AM.]

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I haven't done a full breakdown yet, but I have been able to confirm that I got NO complete base sets from the box I purchased. I was 5 cards short for one, and 8 cards short for a second. There are some cards I got about 8 copies of. I'm not too worried about it as I'm sure Rittenhouse will supply me with the cards I need for one set and I can probably trade for the rest.

As for inserts, I got the correct ratios for everything but I haven't collated stuff yet. I did get the Grayza costume card, the Scorpius Gallery card and autographs from Melissa Jaffer as Noranti and Rebecca Riggs as Grayza. Both of them were very nice!

-Bob-

"It's rumored that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez would like to remake 'Casablanca'. This is great news for those who love the film but wish it was terrible."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DantheMan
posted Hide Post
Finally sorted out my box. Here`s what was inside the box:

2 Autograph Cards - Lani Tupu/Voice Pilot (one of the autos I wanted), Murray Bartlett/DK (though not the auto I wanted, it does looks like a real autograph)
1 Costume Card - Noranti
1 Farscape Gallery Card - got Scorpius (real nice cards, too bad there`s just one per box)
4 Farscape ArtiFex Cards - X1, X2 , X4 , X6
Farscape ArtiFex - Autographed Parallel Cards - X6 Unfortunately didn`t get one (nor a hidden archive box I was hoping for...)
8 Behind-the-scenes with David Kemper - got the 8 i was supposed (too lazy post the actual numbers Big Grin)
8 The Quotable Farscape (1:5 Packs) - got the 8 cards

There weren`t enough cards for a 5th set, but in all I must say an excellent collation. I got what was promissed and seeing that the cards are very nice indeed, I`m happy with the set.

Posts: 238 | Location: Rotterdam, the Netherlands | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Finally got my box today!!!

Box 1
2 Autograph Cards - Rowan Woods (Male Zhaan), Kent McCord (Jack Crichton)
1 Costume Card - Noranti
1 Farscape Gallery Card - Scorpius
4 Farscape ArtiFex Cards - X3, X5, X7, X9
Farscape ArtiFex - Autographed Parallel Cards - None Frown
8 Behind-the-scenes with David Kemper
8 The Quotable Farscape (1:5 Packs)

Really happy with the Kent McCord auto, but the Rowan Woods is just a scrawl ...
Rest of the cards are great Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Ok, I erased my first post. So here it goes again...

Here are my pulls from my 2 Farscape 4 boxes:

Box 1 #2406 of 6000

Autograph Cards - Wayne Pygram as Harvey & Rebecca Riggs as Grayza - Both I REALLY wanted!

Costume Card - Grayza Smile

Farscape Gallery Card - G6 Scorpius

Farscape ArtiFex Cards - X3 X4 X8 & X9

Autographed Parallel Cards - None

Behind-the-scenes with David Kemper - BTS 45, 48, 49, 50, 53, 58, 59, & 62

The Quotable Farscape - Q 48, 50, 55, 57, 58, 61, 64, & 65

Ok, box 2 #4543 of 6000

Autograph Cards - Gigi Edgley Smile WhooHoo!! & Rowan Woods as Male Zhaan Frown didn't want him, but that's ok I got the Gigi!

Costume Card - Lt. Braca

Farscape Gallery Card - G4 Chiana - beautiful card

Farscape ArtiFex Cards - X1 X2 X4 & X8

Autographed Parallel Cards - None

Behind-the-scenes with David Kemper - BTS 45, 51, 53, 54, 58, 62, 64, & 66

The Quotable Farscape - Q 47, 48, 50, 54, 55, 60, 64, & 66

Overall, these boxes were pretty awesome I thought! I have 2 more coming in on Wednesday plus the Charmed coming out - no wonder I'm broke!

Jessica

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
--- Jessica:

- Welcome to Card Talk. Wave
Congratulations on your Gigi Edgley, Wayne Pygram, & Rebecca Riggs Autograph pulls. Big Grin Thumb Up

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
MiniMe- Thanks!! I've been a lurker for a long time. I just haven't really had anything to say Smile It's funny though, I saw you at the Philly Non-Sports Show (you were wearing a name tag) and I was going to say hello but realized that you would have absolutely no idea who I was.

It's good to be here!!

Jess

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
MiniMe- Thanks!! I've been a lurker for a long time. I just haven't really had anything to say Smile It's funny though, I saw you at the Philly Non-Sports Show (you were wearing a name tag) and I was going to say hello but realized that you would have absolutely no idea who I was.

It's good to be here!! --- Jessica

- Well were glad that you came out of the shadows to join us in the limelight. Big Grin

- You should have just came up, introduced yourself, and said "Hello". (I don't bite. Big Grin )
Then I would have known who you were and then we wouldn't have been strangers anymore. Wink
Hope to see you at the next Philly Show. Wave

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I've got two boxes coming... will post the breakdowns as soon as I get them Smile

Lessa
- Addicted to eBay -
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Could this be moved into breakdown section?

Overall, very pleased with the breakdowns - I couldn't pass the boxes up at the price I got Big Grin

Box 1 - Villains box
Bobblecard
Behind The Scenes 65 63 60 57 55 50 49 46
Quotable 63 62 61 60 59 51 50 49
Artifex 1 2 4 8
G3
A24/Grayza
A25/Braca
C19/Braca

Box 2 - Moya box
Bobblecard
Behind the Scenes 66 64 61 56 54 52 51 47
Quotable 65 6454 53 52 48 47 45
Artifex 2 3 4 8
G2
A32/Harvey
A33/Chiana
C20/Grayza

Most of these (other than the Gallery cards) will be on my trade list once I update it again Smile

Lessa
- Addicted to eBay -
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Consider it done!

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I got a box today and was rather happy with my results, never having bought a Farscape box before.

2 Autograph Cards - A22, A26
1 Costume Card - C19
1 Farscape Gallery Card - G7
4 Farscape ArtiFex Cards - X3, 5, 7, 9
Farscape Artifex Autograph XH6 Big Grin
8 Behind-the-scenes - BTS46, 47, 49, 52, 55, 56, 60, 61
8 The Quotable Farscape - Q46, 49, 52, 53, 57, 61, 63, 65

And some Bobblehead promo order card. I'm not into Bobbleheads, lol.

I'm happy with my lot Big Grin

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
My box gave me:

BTS: 46, 49, 50, 55, 57, 60, 63, 65
Quotable: 49, 50, 55, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61
Artifex: X 2, 3, 4, 9
Gallery: 1 Crichton
Auto's:
A27 Rowan Woods as Male Zhaan
A31 John Bach as Einstein
Costume: C17 Jothee
1 bobble head card
4 base sets

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Finally picked up a box of this. Love the show and never got into the cards....this could be dangerous Eek

Box #4262
Base Sets: 3
Quotable: 50, 55, 57, 60, 61, 64, 65, 66
Behind the Scenes: 46, 50, 55, 57, 59, 60, 63, 65
Artifex: 1, 2, 4, 6
Gallery: G4
Costume: C20-Commandant Mele-on Grayza
Autographs: A28-Elizabeth Alexander as Vella
A30-Bruce Spence as Prefect Falaak

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Box #1312
Base Sets: Not yet counted
Quotables: Q49,50,55,57,58,59,60,61
Behind the Scenes: BTS46,50,55,57,59,60,63,65
Artifex: X1,3,7,9
Gallery G7 Grayza
Costume: C20 Grayza
Autographs: A27 Male Zhaan & A31 Einstein
Bobblehead Dolls Card

Wonderful collation as ever and although there were no special surprises in this particular box, I can't really complain as last year I found an XH6, A32 and A33 within a box I opened.

As I already have all of these cards (the box was part of a special offer) they can be found on my trade list here.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
Just open a box that i bought on EBay.

The Quotable Farscape :Q45,46,47,54,56,64&65
Behind the scene :BTS46,49,55,57,60,61,63&65
Artifex :X3,7,8&9
Gallery : G5 (Lani Tupu)
Costume : C18 (Noranti)
Autographs : C33 (Gigi Edgley) Smile
C34 (Wayne Pygram)
Bobblehead card

I got some good pulls considering the price i got for the box!!

Luc

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Nice, very nice! Smile

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
Just finished sorting my box and here's what i got:

Box number 2221

3 base sets!

Grayza Gallery card

Jool Costume Metal (which is very nice)

Bruce spence (Prefect Falaak) auto

John Bach (Einstien) auto

D'argo, Cpt Crais, Sikozu & Scorpius Atrifex cards (These are very nicely done too)

8 quotable and 8 Behind the scenes

and

1 bobblehead promo card.

This is another superb set/box!
Absolute bargain find too - @ only £30 i thought it was spot on, for my finds.
Another highly recomended box/set
9/10

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post