Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Inceptions (Dustra Productions, 2015)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inceptions (Dustra Productions, 2015)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got five packs numbered 082 - 086.Each pack has a 15 card base set and one sketch.

??? by Kathryn Layno, Vega by Rhiannon Owens, and Nirax by Bill Maus.

Pillow and Lucky by George Webber and Rian ( character created by Molly Brewer ) by Lynne Anderson.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Very nice cards. Maus always brings a smile to my face.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I just received a set of Inceptions from Rachel. I pulled this gorgeous sketch card by Hanie! Thank you so much Rachel. I love it. Clap

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All of the sketches that I've seen from this set have looked very good. Sorry that I was bleeding money at the time they went on sale, lol. Looking forward to Dustra's next release; I won't miss that one. Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post