Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Twilight Zone Premiere Edition (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twilight Zone Premiere Edition (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted
Got a great deal off of ebay Smile

AUTOGRAPHS
Vera Miles Big Grin
Martin Milner

COMMEMORATIVE CARD
Rod Serling

TWILIGHT ZONE STARS
Anne Francis(x2)
Vera Miles(x2) Mad
Martin Milner
William Shatner

2 COMPLETE SETS
3 CHECKLISTS
2 AUTOGRAPH CHALLENGE SETS(MINUS "Z" CARD)

Of course I wanted a William Shatner, but overall, I'm happy with the autographs.

[This message was edited by xSaBx on January 29, 2004 at 04:12 AM.]

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Hi Jane! WOW!!! Elephant That was a great price! Didn't know you could find one for near that price. Probably because the winning game piece is no longer redeemable. Smile Have Fun and Great Collecting!! Smile

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I got a box off eBay on a whim (the price was right). I don't have all the specifics, but the autographs I got were:

A-4 Lloyd Bochner
A-13 Earl Holliman

I probably shouldn't have spent the money, but it was fun to open.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
I got a box off eBay on a whim (the price was right). I don't have all the specifics, but the autographs I got were:

A-4 Lloyd Bochner
A-13 Earl Holliman

I probably shouldn't have spent the money, but it was fun to open.

-Bob-

It's usually hard for me to make that money decision as well, but it really is so much fun to open the boxes.

Great find!

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm new to the boards, so I thought I'd add my breaks to the threads.

1 box:

Martin Milner auto
Rod Taylor auto

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More than ten years later, I am now starting a Twilight Zone collection. I purchased one box and here is the breakdown.

Box 4679 of 8000
======
3 Base Sets (60 extra cards)
6 Stars 2, 3, 6, 6, 9, 9
2 Autos A-10 William Windom! A-17 Cloris Leachman!
4 Challenge Sets (no Z card of course)
3 Checklists
1 Rod Serling C-1 Commemorative Card!

Posts: 29 | Location: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: December 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hi Andrew, welcome to Card Talk.

As a best series I would put the Twilight Zone autograph cards right at the top of the list. Its very challenging to get them all and a few are fairly expensive, but the majority are quite reasonable priced and fun to try and find. Good hunting. Wavey

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Nolan:
More than ten years later, I am now starting a Twilight Zone collection. I purchased one box and here is the breakdown.

Box 4679 of 8000
======
6 Stars 2, 3, 6, 6, 9, 9
2 Autos A-10 William Windom! A-17 Cloris Leachman!
3 Checklists
1 Rod Serling C-1 Commemorative Card!

Congrats on the Cloris Leachman. That's one I've wanted for a long time! Raven is correct, there are SO many gems in the Twilight Zone sets, and most are reasonably priced.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Luck was with me as I located a second box. Here are the results.

Box 0182 of 8000
======
6 Stars 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9
2 Autographs A-4 Lloyd Bochner! and A-18 Bill Mumy!
3 Checklists
1 Rod Serling Commemorative

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andrew Nolan,

Posts: 29 | Location: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: December 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a box on eBay to keep sealed for my collection. Didn't even make it out of the car before it was opened. I got 6 of the TZ star cards and autographs of Earl Holman and Rod Taylor. It was great to open an early TZ box again.

Posts: 12 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post