Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Unstoppable Yearboxes 2016 (Unstoppable Cards, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Yearboxes 2016 (Unstoppable Cards, 2016)
 Login/Join

posted
Okay well, went for the triple box deal. All in all, pretty bloody happy. Here's the breakdown.

Yearbox #82
8 card promo set numbered.
2 Plates - 1999 The Dorcons, UFO Computer Affair.
1 Matt Zimmerman unreleased card - MZ1V Slim
1 David Graham unreleased card - DG5 Borender
1/2 Lost World Auto - 1 Shane Rimmer/John
TB/CS Auto - Liz Morgan/Harmony
2 promos UFO/Space 1999

Yearbox #101
8 Card promo numbered
2 plates - 1999, War Games. UFO, Dalotek Affair
1 Matt Zimmerman unreleased card - MZ2V Craddock
1 David Graham unreleased card - DG6 Jameson
1/2 Lost Worlds auto - Catherine Chevalier
TB/CS Auto - Gary Files/Magenta
2 promos UFO/Space 1999

Yearbox #112
8 card promo numbered
2 plates - 1999, #30 Journey to Where. UFO #40 Destruction.
1 Matt Zimmerman unreleased card - MZ4 Eddie Kerr
1 David Graham unreleased card - DG5 Borender
1/2 Lost Worlds auto - Jamie Anderson
TB/CS Auto - Liz Morgan/Rhapsody
2 promos UFO/Space 1999

Triple bonus pack
1 Lost Worlds/Martian sketch - Result! Got a double card sketch by Day of Dick Spanner! Was due a sketch on case shortfall so this is cool!
Plus a B/W sketch of Bill Bixby by Paul Cowan from My Favourite Mdoubles

1 TB/CS stamp - got 2! TB2 and TB3

In addition, got two more plates UFO #48 Timelash, Space 1999 #28 One Moment of Humanity.

So overall, no doubles, some additional extras. If there was a niggle, the pre publicity did say 2 Lost World or 1 and sketch per deal. Small niggle. Maybe just my misreading so not complaining.
How's others do? Surprised no one has posted yet!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went for only 1 yearbox and the only number I found was 1/125.

I had the following:-
8 card promo set numbered as 35/125
2 Printing Plates - Space 1999 #22 The Infernal Machine and UFO #18 Ordeal
2 promos UFO/Space 1999
1 CS stamp - PS1
1 Avengers Sketch by Andy Fry of John Steed
1 Matt Zimmerman Auto MZ4
1 David Graham Auto DG6
1 Joy Cuff Auto JC
1 Captain Scarlet Auto signed by Gary Files the voice of Captain Magenta GF1
1 Lost Worlds of Gerry Anderson Catherine Chevalier Auto as Officer Cathy Costello CC1

I am quite happy with what I received.

I suspect the yearboxes have only just starting to arrive in mailboxes so this is only the beginning!!

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention, my deals were missed the Andy Fry sketches but have been promised to be sent later once received.
The yearbox numbers I used were just the ones that were on the Promo set so yours would be #35

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, you did bloody well out of one box. Especially on the stamp and additional TB AND CS auto.

One Lost World Auto looks to be the norm, I guess so maybe just my misreading the advance details.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened my set and did not get the set of 8 promos that were exclusive to it

My "set" was 111/125

Had only 6 promos, no Stingray or Fireball

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What were the UFO and Space 1999 promos that you got in yours ? I don't think mine came with any

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
What were the UFO and Space 1999 promos that you got in yours ? I don't think mine came with any

Mine were both UP1.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 8 card promo were all marked YS1 and featured Supercar, Joe 90, Stingray, Space 1999, Fireball XL5, British Horror Collection, The Avengers and UFO. Each yearset also came with an additional promo for Space 1999 and UFO each.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will have to email Unstoppable

Mine had 6 YS1 promos, not 8.

Also, no UP1 promos