Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Ink Vault (Razor Entertainment)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ink Vault (Razor Entertainment)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted
I picked up 10 boxes today and opened half. The other half are suppossed to be my buddies...let's see if they make it. Razz

Box 1
Smallville A24 -Adrianne Palicki
Hellboy TGA A3 -Karel Roden
TV's Coolest A2 Donna Douglass Big Grin
Box- Hellboy Animated containing a sketch by Rich Koslowski (244)

Box 2
4400 A-14 Samantha Ferris
Looney Toons BIA A6 Don Stanton
Lost A-10 Dustin Watchman Smile
Box- Veronica Mars S1 with A8 Anthony Anderson and PW-10 Ryan Hanson

Box 3
Looney Toons BIA A7 Dan Stanton
4400 A-14 Samantha Ferris Frown
Firefly a-7 Ron Glass Big Grin
Box Journey to the Center of the Earth 3-D including PW2 Josh Hutcherson

Box 4
Smallville A31 Jonathan Bennett
Lost A-5 Andrea Gabriel
Veronica Mars Season 1 A-1 Kristen Bell Elephant
Box- Smallville Season 6 with PW8 Bart Allen and A48 Lucas Grabeel

Box 5
Angel A40 Alec Newman
Charmed Power of 3 A10 Robert Englund Smile
X-Files Connections A4 William B Davis
Box- Transformers Hobby (only non-Inkworks box) which did not house a Megan Fox auto but did have this...

Optimus Prime by Robbie Musso Thumb Up

Even though I got a set of doubles on my autos, I was more than pleased.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: igman7,

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
Got a susprise was only thing i was gonna get 5 boxes from the case i ordered but ended up with 10 and i may get the other 10 next week....

enough of that on with the break

Autos

Lance Hendrickson avp
Colin Salmon avp
jerrery jones sleppy hollow pc
kristin cavallari veronica mars
Betty Lynn TV coolest autos
Gregory smith Seeker
Vivca A Fox Alais
Jack Osbourne
John William Johnson Hellboy
Laura Bertram andromeda
Heather Locklear looney tunes
Jennifer Tilly Family Guy
Gregory Smith Small Soldiers
Patricia Velasquez mummy
Oden Fehr mummy
Francois Chau lost
Adetokumboh m'cormack lost
Julie Bowen Lost
Julie Benz Buffy
Dean Butler Buffy
Erik Knudsen Jericho
Shoshannah Stern Jericho
Michael Gaston Jericho
Daniel Dae Kim Angel
Andy Hallett Angel
Camden Toy Angel
Peyton List Smallville
Denise Quinones Smallville
Rekha Sharma Smallville
Brian Krause / Holly Marie Combs Charmed pc

BOXES

Heroes season 1 opened pull Hayden Paettiere pc
Indiana Jones KOTCS Opened **** Sketch
Seeker Dark Rising Opened **** Auto and Pieceworks
Veronica Mars Season 1
Lost Season 3
The Spirt
Jericho
4400 Season 1
4400 Season 2
Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3D

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW I have seen about 5 Kristen Bell autos and several other big time ones.. Guess they saved the best for this release..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Got a susprise was only thing i was gonna get 5 boxes from the case i ordered but ended up with 10 and i may get the other 10 next week....

Autos

Lance Hendrickson avp

You really pulled some nice stuff there, but I'm amazed that you found a Henriksen. That card was never inserted into the AVP packs and is very limited as far as I know. I myself had a heck of a time trying to find one and paid a pretty price for it when I did. Now its showing up in Ink Vault.

Oh well, you win some and you lose some. Good luck for you though. Thumb Up

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
WOW I have seen about 5 Kristen Bell autos and several other big time ones.. Guess they saved the best for this release..

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get one from Ink Archives as well.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This stuff is loaded from the 2 and a half cases that I've seen posted on this site and another. Really looking forward to my 3 cases.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Chuck, where's your break?

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
Chuck, where's your break?

My three cases were shipped to me today priority so I should have them Friday or Saturday...I'll be busting live on uStream.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:

Autos

Lance Hendrickson avp

You really pulled some nice stuff there, but I'm amazed that you found a Henriksen. That card was never inserted into the AVP packs and is very limited as far as I know. I myself had a heck of a time trying to find one and paid a pretty price for it when I did. Now its showing up in Ink Vault.

Oh well, you win some and you lose some. Good luck for you though. Thumb Up

I've seen 2 pulled out of the vault so far and they just started.. I put the AVP regular autograph set together for under 20.00 kind of glad I waited on this card..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My two boxes should arrive Sat or Monday. I am excited!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get one from Ink Archives as well.

Congrats, at least you didn't pull the Bell redemption out of the season 1 boxSmile..

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I was thinking the same thing, just happy to pull all live cards.

posted Hide Post
opened 4 boxes so far - received Kirsten Dunst from Small Soldiers, and a Kristen Bell from VM Season 2, opened Hellboy animated and pulled a really nice sketch card - will keep opening today

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, from what I have seen so far this set is pretty amazing value wise. Lots of great autographs being pulled and quite a few decent boxes as well.

Cannot wait for my 20 box case to show up.

Posts: 139 | Location: Lake Placid, FL | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok case finally showed up. It sucks when you check the status in the morning and it says out for delivery, but they don't show up till 7PM!

I am going to open 5 boxes today, and maybe another 5 tomorrow and save at least 10 for the weekened to open up with family. Will post results soon.

Posts: 139 | Location: Lake Placid, FL | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
your more patient then me they all would be open by now Big Grin After seeing the great breaks I broke down and bought 2 boxes coming next week..

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
My buddy opened his 5 boxes and got a handfull of better than common autos, an UD Hulk Movie and Comics Box, an AVP Requiem box, Smallville Season 5 box, 4400 Season 2 Box, a Family Guy -New Hope box

oh yeah....and a Del Toro auto from Hellboy. Eek

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What happened to Chris Wrenn's break?

I'll be busting 3 cases live Friday 9/4 starting around 4PM eastern...I'm not sure about the linking rules here, but if I'm allowed to post a link to uStream, I'll post it here.

posted Hide Post
I decided to wait until my family gets here and open them all with them.

I did open ONE box and I pulled a Veronica Mars Season 1 Box as well as a James Marsters autograph from Smallville.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I will have a fun weekend. My four cases arrive today! I will be busting all of them and putting the highlights up here. I am hoping for at least one Twilight box and a Jolie Auto would be nice Luv You

Production Numbers:

499 cases x 20 boxes = 9,980 boxes

9,980 boxes x 3 Inkworks Autos = 29,940 AUTOS!!!

The Odds are against me!

This is a great product for the price though and like the gold stickers - better than the magnetic holders which really don't distinguish between previous releases.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post