Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy 10th Anniversary (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy 10th Anniversary (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
ok, sorry misinterpreted it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
I forgot to post my box breakdown... (I opened the box around Sept. 14th) but after I saw the stake card, 89/107, I completely forgot about what I got. Big Grin

These are the cards I got besides the base cards...

R1, F1, F2, L3 and SE-1 #89/107 Bouncey

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Did the stake replace the PW?

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Did the stake replace the PW?

Val

I guess so... I did not get a PW in this box.

Just the stake card. I am not complaining at all. Big Grin

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thats a bit of a downer i got the stake piece and the lisas bag in my box

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I talked to someone who also got a Stake Card but no PW in a box... So I guess it happens.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
thats a bit of a downer i got the stake piece and the lisas bag in my box

I know, I saw that and felt like I should of got a PW, but I am very happy about what I got...

Plus I only collect certain characters and the Stake Card was my last want and need for Buffy.

And in the first box I opened, I got PW3 and the Map, so I was OK with it.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well as long as you are happy thats all that counts so nice find

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
well as long as you are happy thats all that counts so nice find

It would of been nice to get a PW, but I can't complain at all.

I got the card I really really wanted.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I know I'm really late, I only just found this site Smile

I bought one box of Buffy 10th cards and was super happy with my find.

L2
Giles pieceworks
R1, R2
F-7, F-9
Xander FF3 Elephant

Damn good find for my first box of cards I'd ever bought.

Even better I bought a Battlestar season 2 box aswell and found James Callis auto Dance

That was a great day Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on those juicy finds and welcome to the wonderful world of trading card collecting.

Posts: 28 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I know I'm really late, I only just found this site Smile

I bought one box of Buffy 10th cards and was super happy with my find.

L2
Giles pieceworks
R1, R2
F-7, F-9
Xander FF3 Elephant

Damn good find for my first box of cards I'd ever bought.

Even better I bought a Battlestar season 2 box aswell and found James Callis auto Dance

That was a great day Smile

Welcome! I'm glad you found us!!! Wave

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
My faith in redemptions is restored. This was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight Smile

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QBall:
My faith in redemptions is restored. This was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight Smile

Sweet... I got one as well. Funny how THICK the card is.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
nice!
congrats to both of you Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sweet card, nice one guys Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great card.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QBall:

It is a great card... I got one also.

It is really really thick.

One of my favorites.
Wave

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats the willow one is even thicker