Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy 10th Anniversary (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy 10th Anniversary (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice pull

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
Dark_Angel - great pulls. I love the pw's that you got. Maybe if you get a couple of more boxes, you'll get the FF pw for Hannigan. Wink

MarcG - I wanted at least one pw of Faith. Jenny would've been nice also - considering the character was quite involved earlier in the show.

hollypop - Faith would of been another good PW card. I am really surprised by that.

I think they left out some main characters. Angel, Spike, Oz and Cordelia.

I personally think that since it was the 10th Anniversary they should of had those characters.

I was very interested in this set when I first heard of it but then when more info was released- I gradually lost interest.

Some major characters missing- a Caleb pw would've been nice... Faith, Jenny, Oz, but I digress. If I keep 'ranting' off-topic, I might get a 'friendly e-mail' lol

In all.. I'm just glad that the ones that did get boxes, are for the most part, happy with what they received. Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i wasnt going to get another box but i ended up buying one more , this is my thrid box as i was happy with the first 2 , i thought one more wont hurt will it....

well it turns out it didnt hurt at all

i got
F1,F9
L-1
R5
PW4 normal one
and
FF-3 xander Elephant

i really did a happy dance Dance

these were great boxs i had only 3 boxes i got and have gotten 2 of the friends forever cards.
i am not going to push my luck any further and just stop now..lol
i am having to send the FF3 back as it is damaged but inkworks are going to replace it so i am very happy

piperprue2002

Posts: 158 | Location: australia | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds there you have been really jammie with your boxes.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mel! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Nice box piperprue2002!

Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great pulls

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Finally finished opening all the boxes in my case (never seem to have a spare minute when I've got a stack of boxes to open).

Box 1
PW9, R7, R8, F3, F4, L1

Box 2
PW9, R3, F2, F3, L3

Box 3
PW3 (Variant Redemption) Smile [could be a bit of a poisoned chalice though given my track record with Inkworks redemption cards]
R2, F4, F5, L3

Box 4
PW4, R1, F5, F6, F7, L2

Box 5
PW1, R5, F8, F9, L2

Box 6
PW8, M1, R6, R7, F1, F2, L3

Box 7
FF4 Smile , PW6, R5, F3, F4, L2

Box 8
PW7, M1, R6, F5, F6, L3

Box 9
PW5, R1, R2, F1, F2, L2

Box 10
PW6, R3, R4, F6, F7, L1

Box 11
PW12, R4, F4, F5, L2

Box 12
PW10, R8, F7, F8, F9, L1

So that's:
Forever - 2 sets
Recollections - 2 sets
Leader of Slayers - 3 sets
Pieceworks - 10 different inc. a variant
Map of Sunnydale - 2
Forever Friends - 1

All in all, well chuffed with that lot Smile

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's really great.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Hey Q-Ball what did you mean by this?

PW3 (Variant Redemption) [could be a bit of a poisoned chalice though given my track record with Inkworks redemption cards]

Just curious...

Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Over the years I've sent off four redemption cards to Inkworks but I've only had two cards back. I e-mailed Sue at the time and she assured me that all had been posted to me but, as I say, two never arrived.

No fault on Inkworks part, just seemingly fallen foul of a dodgy postal service.

Bizarrely however, I've received every single internet promo card that I've ever sent for...

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
that is a bit strange but great case pull we was hoping to get a redemption one but we got the stake instead.

hope this one comes back ok as its really think as well to get lost.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QBall:
Over the years I've sent off four redemption cards to Inkworks but I've only had two cards back. I e-mailed Sue at the time and she assured me that all had been posted to me but, as I say, two never arrived.

No fault on Inkworks part, just seemingly fallen foul of a dodgy postal service.

Bizarrely however, I've received every single internet promo card that I've ever sent for...

Hey QBall, did you send in your PW3 Redemption Card yet?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Great cards, everyone Smile

Hope that you get your card this time, QBall. I remember when you posted about your other cards 'missing during transit'.

Crossing my fingers for ya.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I forgot to post my box breakdown... (I opened the box around Sept. 14th) but after I saw the stake card, 89/107, I completely forgot about what I got. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
MarcG, that's totally understandable. Nice pull! Clap

Posts: 28 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
I forgot to post my box breakdown... (I opened the box around Sept. 14th) but after I saw the stake card, 89/107, I completely forgot about what I got. Big Grin

you forget that you pulled a Stake card Eek

congrats to pulling one.

A belgian hiphop group

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
he didnt forget he pulled a stake he forgot what he got in the box because he pulled the stake lol