Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy 10th Anniversary (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy 10th Anniversary (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Thank you charmedmad...

I figured it couldn't hurt asking...

I did not know the rules. Sorry.

So would anyone be interested in trading a Stake Card?

Big Grin

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Everyone seems so happy with their pulls that I just bought a couple of packs. Of course, nada but the cards themselves look to be in great quality.

I really wanted the map but I'll try and bid for one on Ebay.

I'm just glad, for the sake of all who did buy a box, that the cards are of really good quality. Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
I have a map for trade Holly Wave

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I haven't updated my trade list on the site, yet.

E-mail going your way as soon as I check out your trade list.

Thanks!! Big Grin

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I just received my PW-4 in the mail. It's really nice. I've gotten a piece with the stiching on it.....Very nice....

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi all - first time poster here, so I hope this request isn't out of line.

I'm looking for decent scans of front/back FF-1, PW-3, PW-5, PW-6, PW-9, and PW-12. I found a few on this board and thought you all might know where I could find the rest. I have all the others, if anyone else needs scans. Thanks for any help!

Finesse@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Location: PA | Registered: July 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Cark Talk Finesse! Wave

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey check my link out for the front side of my cards.
Link is below my post Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Finesse:

I'm looking for decent scans of front/back FF-1, PW-3, PW-5, PW-6, PW-9, and PW-12. I found a few on this board and thought you all might know where I could find the rest. I have all the others, if anyone else needs scans. Thanks for any help!

Finesse@gmail.com

Welcome Finesse!! Wavey

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
One Box opened:

L-1
R-5
F5-F6
PW-10 - Pajama Pants worn by Michelle Trachtenberg as Dawn Summers Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i would send you a picture of FF-1 but i do not know how to put a picture on my post?

Posts: 91 | Location: yucca valley,ca 92284 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
One Box opened:

L-1
R-5
F5-F6

Good for you! I bet it's a nice looking pw. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Finesse:

Finesse@gmail.com

Just wanted to say 'Hi' and 'Welcome' from one Pennsylvanian to another Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
One Box opened:

L-1
R-5
F5-F6

Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

coookie1971, it looks like you can link to an image in a post, but only if it's hosted somewhere else online. If you wouldn't mind attaching to an e-mail, I'd be greatly appreciative Smile Finesse@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Location: PA | Registered: July 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Finesse!!!

Dance

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up my first two boxes of this product at the Baltimore Comic Con today. Here are the results:

Box 1:
R1 (Buffy), R2 (Willow)
F3, F4
L2 (Buffy)
PW3 Denim jean jacket worn by Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) in Season 6 "Seeing Red"

Box 2:
R1 (Buffy)
F8, F9
L2 (Buffy)
PW7 Sweater worn by Anthony Stewart Head (Giles) in Season 4 "New Moon Rising"

Reapeated a few inserts, but oh well. Was hoping for the Hannigan pieceworks, but it just means I'll have to get more boxes. Wink

Posts: 211 | Location: Bel Air, MD | Registered: August 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I WISH THERE WAS A PIECEWORK CARD FROM ROBIA LaMORTE WHO PLAYED JENNY CALENDER... Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Dark_Angel - great pulls. I love the pw's that you got. Maybe if you get a couple of more boxes, you'll get the FF pw for Hannigan. Wink

MarcG - I wanted at least one pw of Faith. Jenny would've been nice also - considering the character was quite involved earlier in the show.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
Dark_Angel - great pulls. I love the pw's that you got. Maybe if you get a couple of more boxes, you'll get the FF pw for Hannigan. Wink

MarcG - I wanted at least one pw of Faith. Jenny would've been nice also - considering the character was quite involved earlier in the show.

hollypop - Faith would of been another good PW card. I am really surprised by that.

I think they left out some main characters. Angel, Spike, Oz and Cordelia.

I personally think that since it was the 10th Anniversary they should of had those characters.