Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Vampire Diaries Season 4 (Cryptozoic, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vampire Diaries Season 4 (Cryptozoic, 2016)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted
First Case

Autos
Blake Hood
Grace Phipps (x2)
David Alpay
Charlie Bewley
Paul Tefler
Arielle Kebbel
Charles Michael Davis
John Gabriel Rodriguez
Michael Reilly Burke
Ian Somerhalder
Rick Worthy (inscription “¡¡Te Amo!! #Rudy”)
Steven R McQueen autograph/costume

Printing Plates
Base Card 69 (yellow)
Claire Holt Wardrobe (black)

Wardrobe Cards
M01 Elena
M02 Stefan
M03 Caroline
M04 Tyler
M06 Klaus
M08 Bonnie
M11 Matt
M12 Rebekah
M14 Damon
M15 Bonnie
M16 Caroline
M17 Tyler
M18 Jeremy
M19 Stefan
M21 Rebekah
M23 Damon
DM1 Elena/Stefan
DM2 Damon/Elena
DM6 Caroline/Tyler

Parallels
Studio Cards - S1,3,4,5,7,8,9
Trio Puzzle - H1,4,5,6,7,8,9
Portrait Cards - T1,4,5,6,8,9
Base - 52 total

Inserts
Studio Cards - 12 complete sets, 9 extras
Trio Puzzle - 11 complete sets, 13 extras
Portrait Cards - 13 complete sets

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Miss Lizzy,

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
The Claire Holt printing plate is pretty.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I purchased a case of this product. I really wish I did not. I'm not going to go through and post everything I got right now, I'm too tired at the moment.

Anyway, the best cards I pulled were Zack Roerig and Daniel Gillies. None of the big ones, no auto costumes. Nothing. But No Names. I'm very upset as I spent a lot of money on this and certainly did not recoup the value even close.

I opened a ticket with Cryptozoic and was told, basically, oh well autograph odds are posted and there is no guarantee of what you get, so I am basically SOL. The lack of customer service astounds me.

I will NEVER purchase another Cryptozoic product again. I'm done. I am so sickened by this that I am considering selling off my collection because I just get mad when I look at it.

I am NOT a happy customer.

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Not to put a damper on it, but my one experience with Cryptozoic's customer service was also very disappointing.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Every card collector cringes a little when they hear a story like that because we've all been there. The moment when we could kick ourselves in the pants for spending so much and getting so little. You would like to think that a customer service representative could feel your pain, but many times it is not on their index card. Wink

So sorry you did poorly. If you are buying cases (I don't) look to products that state at least one of the more limited hits will make every case or have some sort of case incentive. That way you can rely on at least one good card. RA had one ST release that guaranteed either a Shatner or Nimoy autograph in every case. That's what I mean.

Without any assurances about the packing you are at the mercy of the odds and some companies will try to help you to retain your business and some don't care or don't know how to do it.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I purchased one box of this. This is what was in it:

1 base set
5 silver foil base set parallel cards
10 Portrait cards (the 9 card set plus an extra T4)
1 silver foil parallel of Portrait T9
10 Studio cards (the 9 card set plus an extra S9)
10 TRIO cards (the 9 card puzzle set plus an extra H3)
Alyssa Diaz as Kimberly autograph card
2 Wardrobe cards - M03 Caroline Forbes and M17 Tyler Lockwood

It sure is nice to have a mini-master set out of one box.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:

It sure is nice to have a mini-master set out of one box.

Agree, this is a big bonus with cryptozoic at the moment

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post