Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Doctor Who Trilogy 2nd Edition Monochrome
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who Trilogy 2nd Edition Monochrome
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is a great sketch of the Master by Carolyn Edwards. Well done on pulling that one Thumb Up

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Really nice Anthony Ainley Master sketch. Clap

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
All the sketches I did for this particular release are now loaded on my site. Smile Incase anyone is interested.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
All the sketches I did for this particular release are now loaded on my site. Smile Incase anyone is interested.

Thanks for that. They look great, and I'm so pleased that I got a couple of yours from the Trilogy Who release.

Can you confirm which cards you did more than one of?

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. For this realease I don't believe I did more than one of anyone. Smile

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah well got my box at long last. It was number 825. The Auto was nothing exciting - Terrence Dicks, I was kind of thinking with my luck that I would get a costume or case card but instead I pulled this baby...

A Chris Achillios Ood no less... ace!

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oooohhhhhhhhhhd. Thumb Up

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaseb:
The Auto was nothing exciting - Terrence Dicks

That's a fantastic sketch, congratulations on pulling that, but I've got to take issue with that quote.

The man's a legend!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, no, no, no I was not disrespecting or doubting the mans unique position within the history of Doctor Who merely commenting that it is a lower end auto card. When the signers for the original trilogy was listed I was delighted that Terrence was signing.

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's a beauty

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaseb:
No, no, no, no I was not disrespecting or doubting the mans unique position within the history of Doctor Who merely commenting that it is a lower end auto card. When the signers for the original trilogy was listed I was delighted that Terrence was signing.

Don't worry mate. I knew what you meant.
Wink

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex Krycek
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed.

Posts: 56 | Location: Sunny Scotland | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Finally got round to opening the rest of the packs and the collation for the gold foil cards are terrible. Not a single F12 in my case at all. Will be letting Barrie know and see what his response will be.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
lovely sketch - wish I had grabbed a case

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex Krycek
posted Hide Post
As SI wouldnt tell me how many sketch card had been made for the trilogy and monochrome release I have emailed all the artists who did the set and came up with the following list .

Waiting for a few others to get back to me . Please say if you notice any missing or mistakes.

Kevin Graham 50+50
Ingrid Hardy 50
Amy Pronovost 25
Nik 350
Walter Howarth 70
Chris Henderson 100
RAM 50+75
Warren Martineck 60
Sarah Wilkinson 100
Howard Shum 50
Cynthia Cummens 100
Tom Hodges ?
Cat Staggs 20
Chris Mabbot 25
Carolyn Edwards 103
Chris Achilleos 35
Rowena Pagarigan 75+50
Evan R Driscoll ?
Robert Hack

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Alex Krycek,

Posts: 56 | Location: Sunny Scotland | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
You are missing Evan R Driscoll. I think he only did 5

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex Krycek
posted Hide Post
Nice cards . How did you manage to get all 5 ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Krycek:
Nice cards . How did you manage to get all 5 ?

He hasn't Angel

The Driscoll Cyberman shown there is in my collection Cool

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Only got the 2nd Doctor one. The scan is from Driscoll and was posted on this forum.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post