Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have a load of inserts scott.
LMK if you wonna trade.

Congrats! Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i only got one thing spare and its very hard to find

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Box 010825:

2 Base sets + extras (1 set + extras for trade)
Monsters Unleashed: 5, 6, 7
Mystery Inc. : 5, 6
Box Loader: BL2
Piecework: PW3 (Fred's Jeans)
Autograph: A1 (Matthew Lillard as Shaggy)

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Got a case at $150 (shipping included!)

As it's an older and cheaper case, I didn't keep track of single box breakdowns. All together I got:

There are a total of 7 different autos, I got all autos/redemptions:
A1 Shaggy
A2 Velma (Linda Cardellini Drool)
A3 NOT ISSUED - PETER BOYLE DROPPED OUT Frown
A4 Alicia Silverstone redemption
A5 Pat O'Brien
A6x2 Masked Figure
A7x2 Miner 49er
A8x2 Black Knight Ghost

Total of 12 different Pieceworks, I got 9 of the 12 with one duplicate of PW-8 (Velma's Sweater).
I still need PW-3 (Fred's Jeans), PW-5 (Shaggy's Jacket), and PW-11 (Daphne's T-Shirt)

3 complete sets each of Box Toppers, 9-card puzzle, and 6-card prisms with only 7 extras!

I haven't sorted base sets yet, I'll do a couple. I like the fact that this set has lots of subsets with different front and back colors and borders. I wish more card manufacturers did this, it's easier to sort out sets when you can break down the cards visually without straining your eyes on the tiny numbers (boy, that makes me sound really old! Big Grin).

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
I've just opened a box and here's what i got:

2 base sets and 6 missing for a 3rd! Red Face
BL 1
PW4 - Shaggys trousers Clap
A8 - Black Knight Ghost
MI - 1 & 6 (which are very cool)
and MU6, 7 & 8.

Like this set lots, was hoping for Matthew Lillards auto but at least i got a PW card of his Smile

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! I've been eying a box of this stuff. Maybe after the new year.

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
Definatly recomended, the base set is nice and colourful & the chase cards are very cool 2.
Should be able to pick up a box cheap - i got mine for a tenner off ebay.

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hey Joey.
i have extra chase cards for trade.... check my link under this mssg for it Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
Ok...couldn't wait for the new year.

Here's what I got:

(2) Base Sets
Missing cards 9,16,23,26,32,48,&70 for a 3rd set, and 35 dupes.

BL-1
MU - 3, 4, & 5
MI - 1 & 2

A1 - Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Smile

PW2 - Freddie Prinze Jr. T-Shirt

Very happy about my box and thinking about buying another box and pushing my luck in hopes of finding the Linda Cardellini Auto.

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before breaking open my box I wrote down my predictions on my auto and Pieceworks.. My low expectations made me very happy. Metal

Monsters Unleashed MU-7, MU-8, MU-9
Mystery Inc. MI-4, MI-5
Box Loader BL-2
Autograph A-5 (Pat O'Brien as Himself)

...and the best part...I got what I wanted...

Pieceworks: PW-11 (Sarah Michelle Gellar t-shirt)!! Bouncey Clap Bouncey

The base cards have a groovy retro feel, the autograph design is absolutely beautiful and the Pieceworks speaks for itself. All in all it's a solid A+ from me. Easily the best $15 I've ever spent on cards. Woohoo!

Posts: 127 | Location: Schaumburg, IL | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a cheap box last week and it arrived this morning. Here's what I got:

BL-2
Mystery Inc: MI,MI3
Monsters Unleashed: MU7,MU8,MU9
Auto: A6 Scott McNeil
Costume: PW12 Velma's jumpsuit

Didn't get the auto I was hoping for but the chase cards are very cool and shiny.I like this set.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Picked up a cheap box last week and it arrived this morning. Here's what I got:

BL-2
Mystery Inc: MI,MI3
Monsters Unleashed: MU7,MU8,MU9
Auto: A6 Scott McNeil
Costume: PW12 Velma's jumpsuit

Didn't get the auto I was hoping for but the chase cards are very cool and shiny.I like this set.

That PW12 is my favorite! Drool

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
It is a nice looking card and material.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SMC2910
posted Hide Post
2 Sets
Box Loader 1
Monster Unleashed 1 2 3
Myster Inc 4 5
Auto Pat Obrien
Piecework 2 Fred Mystery Inc T Shirt

Posts: 46 | Location: Coffs Harbour,Downunder | Registered: June 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
Got 2 boxes (thanks to Nevets Big Grin):

Box 1
A-4 - Alicia Silverstone as Heather Jasper-Howe (redemption) Big Grin my 2nd choice tho so can't complain
Shake Head PW-5 - Jacket worn by Matthew Lillard as Shaggy (very glittery green piecework)

Box 2
Shake Head A-7 C. Ernst Harth as Miner 49'er (didn't want a scary auto card Eek)
PW-8 Sweater worn by Linda Cardellini as Velma

RIP Robert Jordan (Oct 17, 1948 - Sep 16, 2007)

Posts: 226 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
got my Alicia Silverstone auto card in the post today only took 2 weeks Big Grin

the image on the back of card is a slightly blown up version of the front card image Big Grin, that looks much nicer than text on auto back

RIP Robert Jordan (Oct 17, 1948 - Sep 16, 2007)

Posts: 226 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post