Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Ink Archives (Razor Entertainment)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ink Archives (Razor Entertainment)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I plan on getting at least two more cases of this stuff...probably more...I think it's one of the most fun products to bust.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I was hoping you were going to get the 4400 auto I needed Big Grin

Which one? I've got another box coming Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
A12

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I picked up three packs just to be "in it".

Alias - Peggy Lipton A30

Buffy WOS - Kristine Sutherland A4

Charmed POT - Cole Turner A9

Fun stuff.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
opened two for Father's Day. Going by memory here as I don't have them in front of me.

Mimi Rogers from Lost in Space
Arnold Vosloo (THE Mummy) from The Mummy
Michael Vartan from Alias
Robert Joy from AVP Requiem
Adrianna Palicki from Smallville
Emmanuelle Yaugier from Smallville
Tracy Middendorf from Lost
Carl Lumbly from Alias
Paul Schulze from The Sopranos
Adrienne Wilkinson from Angel

the Rogers, Vosloo, Vartan and Palicki are all at least decent. The only show I am a huge fan of that I got an auto from was Lost and I had that auto already and she is about as bit a character as you can get- she was one of "The Others" who guarded the underwater station and ends up getting killed by Desmond when he comes after Charlie- cool episode but next to no screen time for her character. I would have liked a bit more variety instead of getting two from Alias and two from Smallville. On the whole I would say the break was rather average.

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I wasn't going to open any of this but I couldn't resist. Here's the results of my one box. Please excuse the blurry pictures. My scanner doesn't like the holders.

Lost - Daniel Roebuck as Dr. Leslie Arzt
Smallville - Emmanuelle Vaugier as Dr. Helen Bryce
Buffy Reflections - Harry Groener as Mayor Wilkins
Supernatural - Marnette Patterson as Charlie

And the Box saver...

Angel - Elisa Dushku as Faith! Luv You

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Ooh, the Mayor and Faith in the same box- that's sweet. (and very apropos considering how the characters were very tied together during Buffy season 3)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finally got my box. It was kind of so-so for me...

Chiwetel Ejiofor as the Operative (Serenity)
Alec Newman as Drogyn (Angel Season 5)
Lacey Chabert as Penny (Lost in Space)
Denise Quinones as Andrea Rojas/Vigilante (Smallville Season 5)
Percy Daggs III as Wallace Fennel (Veronica Mars Season 2)

I had a good time opening my box, but it was pretty frustrating that I all ready have the Daggs, Newman, and Ejiofor autographs, so I only got two new autos for my $70 box. I love my Lacey Chabert auto, but I don't think I'll be getting another box. Maybe another pack, or chasing other autos on Ebay, but I am not so sure if I want to take another chance that my pulls will end up like this one again...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I finally got my box. It was kind of so-so for me...

Chiwetel Ejiofor as the Operative (Serenity)
Alec Newman as Drogyn (Angel Season 5)
Lacey Chabert as Penny (Lost in Space)
Denise Quinones as Andrea Rojas/Vigilante (Smallville Season 5)
Percy Daggs III as Wallace Fennel (Veronica Mars Season 2)

I had a good time opening my box, but it was pretty frustrating that I all ready have the Daggs, Newman, and Ejiofor autographs, so I only got two new autos for my $70 box. I love my Lacey Chabert auto, but I don't think I'll be getting another box. Maybe another pack, or chasing other autos on Ebay, but I am not so sure if I want to take another chance that my pulls will end up like this one again...

see...i think that box is awesome...the last three cards there are great in my opinion...sure you may not be able to sell everything and make your money back, but I would be ecstatic with that box.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I agree. I think that box was awesome too! I'd be quite content after pulling those autos.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Like I said, I would be a lot more content if I didn't all ready have 3 of the 5 autos. I think my box was pretty good though, but just not good enough to spend $70-80 on another one, rather than using that money to pick up a Dushku auto or something else for my collection.

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
riddler_149 email sent

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened a box.

Michael McKean
Tom Lenk, Melissa George
Felicia Day, Gwynyth Walsh

I didn't have 4 of the cards so I did okay.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow raj great box i would have loved to get a melissa george or felicia day auto congrats

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found a cool new card store that had a box of this and I bought two packs. I got:

Ian Somerhalder as Boone Carlyle (Lost Season 3)
William B Davis as Cigarette Smoking Man (X-Files Connections)

I feel a lot better about these packs, especially since I would never have bought an X-Files box (I liked the show, but would rather spend my money on other products) and yet I got a really cool auto. I think that really shows the good part of a grab bag release. The Somerhalder is a duplicate, but I liked Boone and love LOST, so I didn't mind getting another one. I may trade it for something equally interesting.

cardinalfan13- I never got an email from you. I checked my spam filter as well as my Inbox. Could you email me again?

Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I had to get one box of these! Here is what I got:

I already have the Sagal (although she used a thinner pen on that one Cool ), And I have a Burt Reynolds autograph from Americana I. I like this one more because of the bigger and on card auto though Smile . All in all a nice box Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
I had to get one box of these! Here is what I got:

I already have the Sagal (although she used a thinner pen on that one Cool ), And I have a Burt Reynolds autograph from Americana I. I like this one more because of the bigger and on card auto though Smile . All in all a nice box Smile

Another great box! I have two more cases coming in next week. Will post the results.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Went in for two more boxes. I have now bought a total of five, which is the most I've done of any single release except LOTR Masterpieces.

Box 4:
Patrick Cassidy, Smallvile #A14
Kerr Smith, Charmed Destiny #A7
Ian Somerhalder, Lost #A33
David Monahan, Angel #A31
Katerine Narducci, Sopranos #A-KN

Box 5:
Tyler Posey, Smallville #A54
Kelly Osbourne, The Osbournes #A3
Christina Hendricks, Firefly #A10
Rupert Evans, Hellboy #A7

and, drumroll please . . .

Holly Marie Combs, Charmed Destiny #A1 Dance

The only duplicate card I already had out of all of them was the Evans because I bought quite a lot of Hellboy. This has been a very good product for me and I believe I will quit now since I can't top the last one. Smile

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Went in for two more boxes. I have now bought a total of five, which is the most I've done of any single release except LOTR Masterpieces.

Box 4:
Patrick Cassidy, Smallvile #A14
Kerr Smith, Charmed Destiny #A7
Ian Somerhalder, Lost #A33
David Monahan, Angel #A31
Katerine Narducci, Sopranos #A-KN

Box 5:
Tyler Posey, Smallville #A54
Kelly Osbourne, The Osbournes #A3
Christina Hendricks, Firefly #A10
Rupert Evans, Hellboy #A7

and, drumroll please . . .

Holly Marie Combs, Charmed Destiny #A1 Dance

The only duplicate card I already had out of all of them was the Evans because I bought quite a lot of Hellboy. This has been a very good product for me and I believe I will quit now since I can't top the last one. Smile

Wow...that box 5 was insane. Congrats

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Another box arrived today Big Grin

Smallville:A23 Neil Flynn as Pete Dinsmore
AvP:A2 Colin Salmon as Max Stafford
Alias:A27 Justin Theroux as Simon Walker
Angel:A33 Jeff Ricketts as Spider Monster
Mummy Returns:A1 Brendan Fraser as Rick O'Connell

That will probably do me for this release.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post