Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Ink Archives (Razor Entertainment)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ink Archives (Razor Entertainment)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
This has been a totally exciting thread with all the breakdowns and excellent pictures and the discussions. I have really come to appreciate how creative some of the Inkworks autographs were. From a brief biography of the signers on the backs of some cards, to unique styles of pics on the fronts of some of the cards, to autographs actually "on" the cards, and even fake bios (Alias). In a way it has been a bittersweet walk down memory lane. Once again, loved all the pics--especially Chuck B's extensive "collection". And Uber Bob's one card at a time narrative... That's why I love this hobby!

Posts: 48 | Location: Oswego, NY | Registered: June 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
i should be getting my box in the mail today. i will post my break right after. hopefully some people on here are interested in trading, because im sure there will be couple i wont want.

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just busted two more cases...will post full scans in a bit, but until then this was in the first pack of the first box of case 2 (case number 119/299)

Rest of the scans

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck Bartowski,

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls in your case, Chuck!

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Opened one box today-

Hellboy- Guillermo Del Toro
Small Soldiers- Joe Dante
Lost- Kevin Tighe
Smallville- Eric Johnson
Charmed: Conversations- James Read

Not anything I collected, but apparently a REALLY good pull on the Del Toro.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Opened one box today-

Hellboy- Guillermo Del Toro
Small Soldiers- Joe Dante
Lost- Kevin Tighe
Smallville- Eric Johnson
Charmed: Conversations- James Read

Not anything I collected, but apparently a REALLY good pull on the Del Toro.

Val

Yep...that Del Toro is a sweet pull.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
1/2 case opened not to bad

charmed

Julian McMahon pc

Smallville

William B Davis
Hiro Kanagawa
Jesse Metcalfe
Jerry Wasserman
Aaron Ashmore

Catwoman

Peter Wingfield x2
Byron Mann x2
Lambert Wilson

Alias

Vivica A Fox
David Carradine
Amy Irving
David Cronenberg

Angel

Adam Baldwin
Marc Vann
Vladimir Kulich

Buffy

Mercedes Mcnab
Lindsay Crouse

mummy returns

Adewale kinnuoye-agbaje

Firefly

Sean Maher PC

Lost

Yunjin Kim

Sapronos

Paul Schulze

Hellboy

John William Johnson

X-Files

Veronica Cartwright

Supernatural

Aldis Hodge

Tvs Coolest Autographs

Robert Clary
Betty Lynn

Veronica Mars

Teddy Dunn

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Awesome pulls Chuck Thumb Up
My fav was Angus Scrimm because of his character "The Tall Man" from Phantasm Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
Only 1 box. Not really a good one.

Hellboy : Ruper Evans as Agent John Myers
Smallville : Aaron Ashmore
The Osbourne : Jack
AvP Requiem : Ian Whye as Predator
Firefly : Gina Torres as Zoe Washburne

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck,

Are you trading any of those Autographs? You don't have any email address listed in your i.d profile. If you are please let me know at sam8what@paradise.net.nz

Cheers, Pete.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Ah well, I'll post mine. Got two boxes. There wasn't anything I needed so they're up for trade.

Firefly A-1
Lost Season 1 A-8
Lost Season 3 A-27
Sleepy Hollow A4
Smallville Season 6 A49
Spike: The Complete Story A4
Supernatural Season 2 A-12
The Mummy Returns A3
The Mummy Returns A6
Veronica Mars Season 1 A-8

Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
Ah well, I'll post mine. Got two boxes. There wasn't anything I needed so they're up for trade.

Firefly A-1
Lost Season 1 A-8
Lost Season 3 A-27
Sleepy Hollow A4
Smallville Season 6 A49
Spike: The Complete Story A4
Supernatural Season 2 A-12
The Mummy Returns A3
The Mummy Returns A6
Veronica Mars Season 1 A-8

Smile

If you want to trade them you might want to also post the signer names. Many people don't know the numbers without a guide. For example the A1 Firefly is Nathan Fillon and that's a pretty good card because his series Castle has been renewed. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Here are my pulls from Sunday:

Smallville Season 6 A49 Tori Spelling as Linda Lake
Buffy Season 6 A32 Adam Busch as Warren
Veronica Mars Season 1 A6 Amanda Seyfried as Lilly Kane
Hellboy A2 Doug Jones as Abe Sapien
Alias Season 4 A33 Gina Torres as Anna Espinosa

Not all that bad. I needed the Smallville and Buffy, so that's cool. I'm not sure if I'm keeping the rest or not.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't know about these cool boxes Smile. Are they still availble now? If yes, where and what's a reasonable price to pay?

By the way, I wouldn't put this down as a 'set', considering you are going to devide the auto cards in your other sets to which they belong.

Posts: 145 | Location: Blerick, Holland | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marc de Groot:
I didn't know about these cool boxes Smile. Are they still availble now? If yes, where and what's a reasonable price to pay?

By the way, I wouldn't put this down as a 'set', considering you are going to devide the auto cards in your other sets to which they belong.

It most definitely is not a set. It is from the remains of Inkworks autograph card inventory and, since the selection is totally random, it is best for autograph collectors who never had very much of their stuff.

I don't know what you would consider a reasonable price, but I first saw them around $15 a pack. Now I understand the boxes have risen somewhat. Your best bet is to check the Bay for the current rate.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I'm no clueless newbie, so don't treat me like one Roll Eyes
I'll write them up however I want to. Those who collect the series know what/who they are.
No one's trading as usual so they're on eBay.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
I'm no clueless newbie, so don't treat me like one Roll Eyes
I'll write them up however I want to. Those who collect the series know what/who they are.
No one's trading as usual so they're on eBay.

Excuse me, my response to your post did not in anyway mean to offend you and was in fact quite friendly. As it seems you couldn't tell the difference, you can be certain that I will not make THAT mistake again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Picture of Hornetsfan
posted Hide Post
I didn't see any harm in what you said Raven. I personally have no clue what people pull when they just list card numbers, so I just usually scroll past those posts.

Posts: 268 | Location: LEMON-ville | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hornetsfan:
I didn't see any harm in what you said Raven. I personally have no clue what people pull when they just list card numbers, so I just usually scroll past those posts.

same here

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hornetsfan:

I absolutely agree. I saw nothing in Raven's post that was offensive. As internet chit-chat is often hard to read tone-wise, to Raven's credit, it seems he attempted to clarify tone by including a "smilie". I saw it as a helpful note and nothing more.

Regardless of one's right to post how he or she pleases, I am starting to notice more and more condescending tones around here. I mean to invoke no trouble or heated discussion by stating this as it's just an observation.

In regard to listing names, not only would posting names be beneficial to those who are currently building those sets, it may also be helpful to those who are starting new sets. It's certainly not mandatory, just helpful.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post