Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Ink Archives (Razor Entertainment)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/603100741

June 10, 2009, 11:32 PM
cardinalfan13
Ink Archives (Razor Entertainment)
Ok Its out lets see them breaks also there have been a few video breaks on youtube here is the link....http://www.youtube.com/user/chri5784

I have 1 box comming should be here on monday or tuesday of next week and I will post my Break

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

June 10, 2009, 11:44 PM
Redemption
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Ok Its out lets see them breaks also there have been a few video breaks on youtube here is the link....http://www.youtube.com/user/chri5784

I have 1 box comming should be here on monday or tuesday of next week and I will post my Break

That one box may not have had a HUGE mega hit, but the hits were not that bad at all.

June 11, 2009, 09:20 AM
AJJ
Pretty good pulls in the videos. I have a pack coming so fingers crossed.

June 11, 2009, 11:36 AM
clearblue
Considering everyone feared the worse, I think they appear to be pretty decent. Brendan Fraser, Arnold Vosloo, Ron Perlman, the Osbournes, etc... I wouldn't call all of those commons.
June 11, 2009, 05:06 PM
otim
#17154 (Stamped on inside of box top) from Case #120/299

A-15 L. Scott Caldwell as Rose Henderson (Lost)
A28 Margot Kidder as Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
A6 Kali Rocha as Cecily Adams (Spike)
A2 Arnold Vosloo as Imhotep (The Mummy Returns)
A4 Casper Van Dien as Brom Van Brunt (Sleepy Hollow)

I don't want/need any of these, does anybody want to trade for them?

otim

June 11, 2009, 06:47 PM
mintoncard
quote:
Originally posted by otim:
#17154 (Stamped on inside of box top) from Case #120/299

A-15 L. Scott Caldwell as Rose Henderson (Lost)
A28 Margot Kidder as Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
A6 Kali Rocha as Cecily Adams (Spike)
A2 Arnold Vosloo as Imhotep (The Mummy Returns)
A4 Casper Van Dien as Brom Van Brunt (Sleepy Hollow)

I don't want/need any of these, does anybody want to trade for them?

otim

Although I am not interested in any of those, I think that's a pretty good assortment of autographs.
June 11, 2009, 09:22 PM
clearblue
Otim, what kind of stuff are you looking for in trade? I'd probably want to wait until I get my 3 boxes though. They should be arriving next week I think.
June 11, 2009, 11:53 PM
otim
clearblue,

The link to my trading site is in my signature.

otim

June 12, 2009, 12:10 AM
Scifi_Collector
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Ok Its out lets see them breaks also there have been a few video breaks on youtube

The video breaks are great, I didn't even think to look for them on youtube.

One problem with video breaks......
If you are going to do video breaks you must have some conception of Non-sports cards. The video's i saw were obviously made by sports dealers, since they put down 4 of the 5 cards, and didn't even know half of the the TV shows or movies the auto's were from.
June 12, 2009, 12:40 AM
TheUberBob
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi_Collector:

If you are going to do video breaks you must have some conception of Non-sports cards. The video's i saw were obviously made by sports dealers, since they put down 4 of the 5 cards, and didn't even know half of the the TV shows or movies the auto's were from.

I didn't have that big of a problem with it, but COME ON! You have no idea who Robert Clary is? Corporal LeBeau? Have you never seen "Hogan's Heroes"? Were you raised Amish and never saw a TV set during your youth?!? Big Grin

-Bob-

June 12, 2009, 12:44 AM
tangent
quote:

Since it's the same person doing them, I think he is a dealer who ships the cards to the client rather than the unopened box. He starts by showing the sealed box and stating who he is opening it for. Maybe it is cheaper to ship the cards than a sealed box? I wouldn't want a dealer who opened stuff for me though, opening is much of the fun and the only reason I buy boxes rather than directly buying cards I want.
June 12, 2009, 01:08 AM
Ryan Cracknell
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
quote:

Since it's the same person doing them, I think he is a dealer who ships the cards to the client rather than the unopened box. He starts by showing the sealed box and stating who he is opening it for. Maybe it is cheaper to ship the cards than a sealed box? I wouldn't want a dealer who opened stuff for me though, opening is much of the fun and the only reason I buy boxes rather than directly buying cards I want.

Although I haven't watched the video, it sounds like a group break - several people get together and share the cost of a box or case of product and one person "hosts" it by ordering, breaking and shipping the product. I've seen several variations done on it. Most of the time it allows those who might not otherwise be able to afford a high-end product to get in on the action. The concept is actually quite interesting.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook
June 12, 2009, 01:33 AM
Chuck Bartowski
There is a case break up on youtube now...the first box was great...the rest were so so. I should be getting my two cases by Tuesday at the latest.
June 12, 2009, 09:52 AM
morpheuz31
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
There is a case break up on youtube now...the first box was great...the rest were so so. I should be getting my two cases by Tuesday at the latest.

02 case breaks. If you type "2009 razor archives group case break" you'll see another case break from the same guy. I think he did really well, many great pulls.
June 12, 2009, 10:31 AM
matt&katie
Opened our first box last night, a few more packs tonight. Nothing amazing but fun to open!

Alias-Terry O'Quinn
Spike-Julie Benz
Smallville-Patrick Cassidy
AVP- Adrian Bouchet
Angel-Jonathan Woodward

Hope to post some cool stuff Later!

June 12, 2009, 05:39 PM
Submarine Shane
Hey Gang,
Busted two boxes of these today. They were $85 per box, so that’s cheap enough. Here’s what I got out of my boxes:

Neil Hopkins - Lost
Sprague Grayden - Jericho
Terry O’Quinn - Alias
Anthony Anderson - Veronica Mars
Kurt Max Runte - Alien vs. Predator Requiem

Jack Kehler - Angel
Kevin Weisman - Alias
Danny Strong - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Laura Bertram - Andromeda
T.W. King - Charmed

These are fun to open and the price is not outrageous.
June 12, 2009, 05:50 PM
mintoncard
Great pulls on the Terry O’Quinn.
June 12, 2009, 07:52 PM
riddler_149
quote:
Originally posted by Submarine Shane:
Hey Gang,
Busted two boxes of these today. They were $85 per box, so that’s cheap enough. Here’s what I got out of my boxes:

Neil Hopkins - Lost
Sprague Grayden - Jericho
Terry O’Quinn - Alias
Anthony Anderson - Veronica Mars
Kurt Max Runte - Alien vs. Predator Requiem

Jack Kehler - Angel
Kevin Weisman - Alias
Danny Strong - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Laura Bertram - Andromeda
T.W. King - Charmed

These are fun to open and the price is not outrageous.

I would have been happy with either of those boxes Thumb Up

Still waiting patiently for my box to be delivered. The mail came today, so maybe tomorrow...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
June 12, 2009, 08:12 PM
Chuck Bartowski
I went hunting for boxes today but couldn't find any...will just have to wait for my two cases...probably be here Tuesday.
June 12, 2009, 08:48 PM
cardinalfan13
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
I went hunting for boxes today but couldn't find any...will just have to wait for my two cases...probably be here Tuesday.

chuck if you didnt live next door to santa you would have yours already