Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Parks and Recreation (Press Pass, 2013)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parks and Recreation (Press Pass, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Wow, "Lil Sebastian", is one of the best ones, hands down!
I think the "Duke Silver" is the only one I'd want more (but I'm clearly not getting either one!).
As for the Rob Lowe, there appear to be only 3 inscriptions total from him, so that must be the rarest one. Well done, sir.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I was completely shocked I got to add the Lowe inscription to my collection. There can be a maximum of 3 master inscription sets. I agree with you on the Duke Silver inscription. It is the only one I would rather own. I just want to find the last 2 because it will be tougher to track them down as time passes.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened one case:

Autos

Regular:
Retta (Donna Meagle) x2
Mo Collins (Joan Callamezzo) x2
Parker Posey (Lindsay Carlisle Shay) x3
Fred Armison (Raul) x3
Megan Mullally (Tammy Swanson) x3
Paul Rudd (Bobby Newport) x3
Jim O'Heir (Jerry Gergich) x3
Aubrey Plaza (April Ludgate)
Rob Lowe (Chris Traeger)
Jay Jackson (Perd Hapley)

Gold:
Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson) #25/95
Rob Lowe (Chris Traeger) #59/95

Costumes

Regular:
R1-AP (Amy Poehler/Leslie Knope dress)
R2-AP (Amy Poehler/Leslie Knope jacket) x2
R-AP2 (Aubrey Plaza/April Ludgate hoodie)
R-RL (Rob Lowe jacket)
R-AA (Aziz Ansari/Tom Haverford jacket)
R-AS (Adam Scott/Ben Wyatt shirt)
R-NO (Nick Offerman/Ron Swanson shirt)

Gold:
R-CP (Chris Pratt/Andy Dwyer shirt) #89/99
R1-AP (Amy Poehler/Leslie Knope dress) #97/99
RT-AP (Amy Poehler/Leslie Knope triple) #06/99

Blue:
R-AS (Adam Scott/Ben Wyatt shirt) #07/25

Foil Parallels
2 complete sets & a bunch of extras

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone has or knows of anyone that has a Paul Rudd inscription card please let me know. He is the last one I need to finish off my set. I will pay extremely well for it.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finished the set off. I am now the proud owner of 1 of only 3 possible inscription sets. certainly can't say it was easy and definitely not cheap. Just glad to have it completed.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
Finished the set off. I am now the proud owner of 1 of only 3 possible inscription sets. certainly can't say it was easy and definitely not cheap. Just glad to have it completed.

Congrats!!! can we see some pics? I'd love to see your whole set Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Juelle Lou. As soon as I get the last 2 in I will post a scan of all of them together. I am excited to have them all together. It is definitely one of the rarer sets I have had the pleasure of completing.

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Wow, Bacall1! I am very impressed (and jealous)! Looking forward to the scans.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Juelle Lou. As soon as I get the last 2 in I will post a scan of all of them together. I am excited to have them all together. It is definitely one of the rarer sets I have had the pleasure of completing.

I can't wait to see it! I'm just hoping to be able to own one each of the autographs let alone inscription cards Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Congrats! I saw the Rudd "Wanna Play Bowling" go for $150. Was that you who snapped that up? If so, double congrats, that's an excellent one from him.

Enjoy it for a bit, but then start saving up for series 2. There's no way they won't have these inscriptions variants again.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
quote:

Congrats! I saw the Rudd "Wanna Play Bowling" go for $150. Was that you who snapped that up? If so, double congrats, that's an excellent one from him.

Enjoy it for a bit, but then start saving up for series 2. There's no way they won't have these inscriptions variants again.

Thanks. It was me who bought it. I also have the "let's put a mall on Jupiter!" Inscription card of him. I would still like to find the red ink inscription Mullally. I can't believe they are already coming out with series 2. I think for that one I will just try to pick up the new signers, unless the inscriptions are so good that I can't help myself. can't wait to post them. Still waiting on the 2 Rudd cards and O'Heir.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
Wow, Bacall1! I am very impressed (and jealous)! Looking forward to the scans.

Thanks Mouseketeer. I look forward to posting them all together.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
My pulls from 4 boxes:

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great Scott, Batman!
Two inscriptions from 4 boxes. Congrats!

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Is there a checklist anywhere to see what the different inscriptions are? Confused

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Is there a checklist anywhere to see what the different inscriptions are? Confused

http://www.presspassinc.com/en...recreation-hobby-box

Click on "View Checklist" link and you get a pdf checklist.

http://www.presspassinc.com/up...recreation_e1325.pdf

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow Batman, that's a fantastic break from just 4 boxes, congratulations Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I received my 3 boxes Monday, and I finally had time to open them up. Here's what I got.

I'm really happy with what I pulled especially the triple relic and the Aziz Ansari "Tom" inscription. I wasn't lucky enough to pull an Amy Poehler auto(which I will have to snatch one up on the bay now Smile)
I'm pretty close to putting a whole parallel set together, I need #'s 8, 14, 21, 23, 25, 33, 38, 42, 45, 49, 54, 59, 65, 68, 71, 76, 81, 90. If anyone can help out with a trade I'd truly appreciate it.

Was very impressed with how few extra base cards I had left over from each box, it was either 2 or 3 not half a base set which I'm really happy about.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice pulls!!! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks Batman, I'm really happy with what I pulled too Smile

Question for anyone who knows, I haven't really been looking at these on the bay so I don't know what has been listed.
Is there a pink background variation of the Leslie Knope polka dot dress? You can see what I'm talking about in the picture of my scanned card, the underside of the collar on her dress.