Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Parks and Recreation (Press Pass, 2013)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parks and Recreation (Press Pass, 2013)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
As promised, here are the scans of my Parks & Recreation inscription collection. Apparently my OCD has gotten out of control because it wasn't enough for me to go for one inscription card of each. I have now tried to go for 1 of each type if they signed more than one type (silver, gold, or red). This has proven to be quite challenging. The only cards I did not scan that I own are the Amy Poehler silver edition and an extra Jim O'Heir inscription card. I have not received the Poehler in the mail yet. I am still looking for a Jay Jackson silver , a Aubrey Plaza silver & a Megan Mullally red inscription card.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow Bacall, that is a set to be proud of Smile Clap
I'm insanely jealous right now Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Opened a box today.

Full base set and 24 paralells.
Costume R-NO plain swatch.
Auto Retta 04/99.
Auto Mo Collins 06/96.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got another box with better results than the first one Smile .

Full base set and 24 paralells.
Costume R-AP2 plain watch.
Nick Offerman auto Big Grin .
Aubrey Plaza auto Luv You .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Its official, Parker Posey can't do cursive. Big Grin

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I opened 2 boxes
Box 1
Aubrey Plaza relic /99
Retta Autograph (red ink)
Mo Collins Autograph
Box 2
Rob Lowe relic
Parker Posey Autograph Dance
Rob Lowe Autograph Metal
Inscribed AKA Chris!

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Lowe Inscription! I think his are especially rare, plus his signature on-card is just cool even without an inscription.
He's racked up a pretty impressive string of credits, any of which that would make him a welcome signer:

Masquerade
The Outsiders
Austin Powers 3
West Wing
The Stand
Wayne's World
Behind the Candelabra

...are just a few things off the top of my head I thought he was good in. Glad "Parks and Rec" got him on the show and in the card set. I home they'll make another set of P&R cards. They've lately had a lot more guest stars they can draw signers from, and more Swanson inscriptions would make me laugh like the ones in Series 1 did, I'm sure. I'm always for bonus jokes!

Posts: 3326 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Two awesome boxes! No inscriptions, but I sure can't complain. Smile

Amy Poehler Red auto /26 (not numbered)
Nick Offerman auto
Aubrey Plaza auto
Parker Posey auto

Amy Poehler Gold mem /99
Adam Scott Blue mem /25

Posts: 1570 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Ted. Good stuff!

Posts: 3326 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post