Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Cult Stuff 5th Anniversary Packs (Cult Stuff, 2014)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff 5th Anniversary Packs (Cult Stuff, 2014)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I got my three packs of Cult-Stuff 5th Anniversary cards on Tuesday. There is so much stuff in them that it is taking an age to work through them as I am having to work out what everything actualy is what with relics, promos, sketches, prview cards and so on. Great fun, but challenging and time consuming. The easy thing to work out was the sketch cards. I got one in each pack and beat the odds on what two of them were. Cult-Stuff stated that 1 in 3 packs would contain an original art card used for the base and chase sets across all of their releases. My three packs contained not one but two original art cards, so I am one very happy camper Big Grin

I will post scans of the more interesting card in this thread as I get them made. So first off, my three sketch cards:

Scott Houseman Base Card Art Sketch from the Adventrures of Sherlock Holmes Set
Solly Mohamed Base Card Art (Card 10 from Base Set) Sketch From the Beyond Stoker's Dracula Set
Michael Munshaw regular sketch card from Beyond Stoker's Dracula

The two base card art sketches are excellent pieces of work. Much better to look at in hand than my scanner produced.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some people had these a few weeks ago, in late November, and already started selling the contents on "the auction site"

I noticed a TON of new, never before seen promos on War of the Worlds, World War II, Sherlock Holmes, etc., including METAL promos

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Some people had these a few weeks ago, in late November, and already started selling the contents on "the auction site"

I noticed a TON of new, never before seen promos on War of the Worlds, World War II, Sherlock Holmes, etc., including METAL promos
The first packs were handed out to dealers at the NEC Memorabilia Show over the November 22nd-23rd weekend, so they would be the cards you have been seeing pop up on eBay. The packs I have do look to contain all manner of promos, relic/costume/artifact cards and even a few on card autographs. Working out exactly what is there is quite a fun challenge Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevin F,

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen these, which are new to me:

Sherlock the Long Stories P1 C

Sherlock Victoria Crime expansion card # 25

War of the Worlds 2 PTC1 and PTC2

War of the Worlds 2 SFP1

Sherlock Long Stories "Sign of the Four" metal

World War I 1915 Magno promo MP1

War of the Worlds auto A2

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post