Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted
Box #0937
BT3
R3, R4 (2), R7, R9 (2)
C11 Barty Crouch Jr. costume 542/800
P11 First Task Arena Canopy Material prop 110/290

Box #1010
BT4
R2, 5, 6, 7, 8
Angelina Johnson auto
C13 Death Eater costume 216/250 (material used to make the costume, not the actual costume)

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
im having the hardest time finding exact information about the autograph and prop/costume checklist in this product. anyone know where i can find that?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Natalie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
C13 Death Eater costume 216/250 (material used to make the costume, not the actual costume)

Don't tell me artbox has started doing that "material used in the making of" @$&! now...*grrr*... Mad

Posts: 310 | Location: Louisville | Registered: October 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Natalie:
Don't tell me artbox has started doing that "material used in the making of" @$&! now...*grrr*... Mad

come on Natalie, it could be worse....

just wait until one of the companies comes up with putting a bit of cotton on a card and saying its:
"Material that might have been used to make cloth that might have been used to make the costume." Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
im having the hardest time finding exact information about the autograph and prop/costume checklist in this product. anyone know where i can find that?

This appears to be the lineup:

Autographs (1:2 boxes)

Angelica Mandy as Gabrielle Delacour
Brendan Gleeson as Mad-Eye Moody
Gary Oldman as Sirius Black
Henry Lloyd-Hughes as Roger Davies
Robert Pattinson as Cedric Diggory
James Phelps and Oliver Phelps as Fred Weasley and George Weasley
Jeff Rawle as Amos Diggory
Miranda Richardson as Rita Skeeter (by redemption)
Predrag Bjelacas as Igor Karkaroff
Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley (by redemption)
Shirley Henderson as Moaning Myrtle
Stanislav Janevski as Viktor Krum (by redemption)
Tiana Benjamin as Angelina Johnson
Warwick Davis as Professor Flitwick

Prop Cards (3:10 boxes)

P1 Yule Ball Drapes (275)
P2 Yule Ball Programme (125)
P3 Yule Ball Poster (105)
P4 Bulgarian Flag (300)
P5 Burnt Tent Material (290)
P6 Quidditch World Cup Programme (205)
P7 First Task Tent (250)
P8 Dark Forces Book (75)
P9 First Task Dragon Selection Bag (125)
P10 Trial Chamber Paperwork (95)
P11 First Task Canopy material (290)
P12 Gryffindor Banner (265)

Costume Cards (1:box)

C1 Harry's First Task Costume (400)
C2 Cedric Diggory (500)
C3 Fleur's Championship Costume (250)
C4 Viktor Krum (700)
C5 Krum Champion's Shirt (400)
C6 Durmstrang Students (725)
C7 Beauxbatons Students (800)
C8 Hermione's Trousers (300)
C9 Neville Longbottom's Pajamas (900)
C10 Fleur's Scarf (275)
C11 Barty Crouch Jr. (800)
C12 Rita Skeeter (300)
C13 Death Eater Robe (250)
C14 Karkaroff's Yule Ball costume (800)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: allender,

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at my dealer's yesterday and I saw the Gary Oldman auto card. I has a horrible looking signature, but I would still loved to have pulled that card. Some of the prop and costume cards look really nice. Of course, the box I buy I pull Neville's PJs, the most common costume card. But I also pulled a film cell card and they are limited to 3 a case this time, only 300 of each.

Good Luck Everyone!

Posts: 34 | Location: Richmond, Va | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Damn it's been a busy week or two for me, (waves at people who e-mailed him, dont worry I havent forgoten you guys I will be in touch with you all soon just been a bit snowed under)

Ok so not many folks have posted on this yet, and I am still waiting on my 2 cases, any info on the sets coming out of the boxes? are you getting one or two per box this time?

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Has any boxes/cases hit these shores yet?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Well I was told they would be in at the end of last week (yesterday)and I should have my stock by the 21st (although it may be a day or so late I guess). I have been told however that the euro market is getting 200 cases and thats it. I have bought about 1% of that. Acording to everyone I have talked to they are sold out before it gets here.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
Ok so not many folks have posted on this yet, and I am still waiting on my 2 cases, any info on the sets coming out of the boxes? are you getting one or two per box this time?

I was able to make only one base set per box. Even when I combined the two boxes I bought, I still made only the two sets, and was two cards short of a third set. Shake Head

Also out of two boxes, I'm one card short of a full 9-card foil set and have three extras.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Only a few of the costumes are like this. Supposedly, those costumes are going to be used either in subsequent films or for other purposes.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:

I was able to make only one base set per box. Even when I combined the two boxes I bought, I still made only the two sets, and was two cards short of a third set. Shake Head

Also out of two boxes, I'm one card short of a full 9-card foil set and have three extras.

Ouch! thats a little harsh! oh well heres hopping the other cards keep some value!

Oh aparently the UK 2 case incentive card - Burnt Tent Prop - Death Eater March

This looks like it's going to be one of the standerd cards as well, and it's not the most limited card I have seen on the list.

Picture of Natalie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
quote:

come on Natalie, it could be worse....

just wait until one of the companies comes up with putting a bit of cotton on a card and saying its:
"Material that might have been used to make cloth that might have been used to make the costume." Big Grin

LOL...thanks for that, having a bad day and you made me chuckle.

Posts: 310 | Location: Louisville | Registered: October 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Current 'best guess' list since Artbox does not post an official checklist. Most of these have been seen on eBay or from box breaks:

14 Costumes:
C1 - Harry’s First Task Costume x/400
C2 - Cedric Diggory x/500 (yellow and black versions)
C3 - Fleur's Champions costume x/250
C4 - Krum costume x/700 (red and brown versions)
C5 - Krum Champions shirt x/400 (material used in the making of the costume)
C6 - Durmstrang Students costume x/725
C7 - Beauxbatons costume x/800
C8 - Hermione's trousers x/300
C9 - Neville's pajamas x/900
C10 - Fleur's scarf x/275
C11 - Barty Crouch Jr. costume x/800
C12 - Rita Skeeter x/300 (material used in the making of the costume)
C13 - Death Eaters robes x/250 (pack-pulled; material used in the making of the costume)
C14 - Karkaroff Yule Ball costume x/800

12 Props:
P1 - Yule Ball Drapes x/275
P2 - Yule Ball program x/125
P3 - Yule Ball poster x/105
P4 - Bulgarian flag x/300
P5 - Quiddich World Cup Burnt Tent x/290
P6 - Quidditch World Cup program x/205
P7 - First Task Tent Material x/250
P8 - Dark Forces book x/75
P9 - First Task Dragon Selection Bag x/125
P10 - Trial Chamber paperwork x/95
P11 - First Task Arena Canopy material x/290
P12 - Gryffindor Banner x/265

9 Filmcards
CFC1 - Nagini and Barty Crouch Jr. x/300
CFC2 - Mermaid x/300
CFC3 - Dragon breathing fire x/300
CFC4 - Goblet of Fire x/300
CFC5 - Dumbledore removing a thought for the Penseive x/300
CFC6 - The Maze x/300
CFC7 - Harry's face x/300
CFC8 - Dumbledore at the First or Third (?) Task x/300
CFC9 - Harry's duel with Voldemort x/300

Autos:
Dual Fred and George Weasley
Igor Karkaroff
Angelina Johnson
Roger Davies
Professor Flitwick
Moaning Myrtle
Gabrielle Delacour
Amos Diggory
Mad Eye Moody
Sirius Black (limited)
Cedric Diggory (limited)
Rita Skeeter (redemption)
Victor Krum (redemption)
Ruper Grint as Ron Weasley (Redemption)

Case Loaders:
Hungarian Horntail breathing fire
Hungarian Horntail chasing Harry
Riddle Family grave

Box Toppers:
BT1 Dragon
BT2 Grindylow
BT3 Durmstrang Ship
BT4 Dark Mark

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I'm actually pretty impressed with that breakdown. I was going to get a box, but decided it would be better to take the £40 and see how many costume cards/prop I can get Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Well ???????

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Well ???????

Obviously NOT Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Looks like a pretty nice set to put together, adding Grint as well as Oldman and Gleeson lifts this set alot higher than the Philosoher's Stone set.

But I just can't believe Gary Oldman was able to abbreviate his signiture anymore than he alreday had in POA or Batman Begins...this new one is just plain sloppy. Shake Head

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
As of now the cards still have not arived in the UK, considering I was meant to have them at the latest on monday it's not vary good. Needless to say I have been told they will be here this week... I will belive that when I see it.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My case dabbled along and then finished strong. It's my very first above-average case!

Case-topper: He Who Must Not Be Named (graveyard scene)
Case Summary: 6 autos, 10 costumes (1 duplicate), 3 props, 2 film cards, 1 extra foil
Nothing special on costume or prop patterns.

Expectations for a case of 10 boxes are 5 autographs, 10 costumes, 3 props cards, and 3 cinema film-cel cards. One costume and one other premium card per box, with about one per case with two other premium cards.

Base-card collation was fairly good most of the time, with two boxes kind of ratty. Note that when you subtract the inserts, the 24x8 cards in a box give you almost exactly two base sets on average. For a box with an thinner autograph, perfect collation will give you two sets and 2-3 extras. For a box with a thicker prop or cel card, you'll find 179 base cards and often be one short of a second set with no extras to trade.

Box 0565
Base sets: 2 complete, 2 extras
BT1 -- R1,4,6,8,9
C12 Rita Skeeter 277/300
Auto: Jeff Rawle as Amos Diggory

Box 3044
Base sets: 1 complete, need 29 for second, 30 extras
BT2 -- R1,2,4,5,5,6
CFC9 094/300 (cel: mermaid blocks Harry)
Auto: Angelica Mandy as Gabrielle Delacour

Box 3046
Base sets: 2 complete, 3 extras
BT4 -- R2,5,6,7,8
C7 Beauxbatons students 720/800
Auto: Henry Lloyd-Hughes as Roger Davies

Box 3058
Base sets: 1 complete, need 1 (#1) for second, 3 extras
BT2 -- R2,3,5,7,8
C5 Viktor Krum's shirt 134/400
Auto: Brendan Gleeson as Mad-Eye Mooney

Box 2837
Base sets: 1 complete, need 1 for second, 0 extras
BT4 -- R1,4,6,8,9
C6 Durmstrang students 032/725
P9 First Task Dragon Selection Sack 059/125 Big Grin

Box 2911
BT4 -- R2,3,5,6,9
C14 Igor Karkaroff 463/800
P11 First Task Arena Canopy Material 119/290

Box 2781
BT1 -- R1,3,4,7,9
C9 Neville Longbottom 412/900
P4 Bulgarian Flag 016/300

Box 2846
Base sets: 1 complete, need 2 for second, 4 extras
BT3 -- R1,3,4,6,9
C2 Cedric Diggory 491/500
CFC7 152/300 (cel: Harry & Ron looking)

Box 2975
Base sets: 1 complete, need 1 (#1) for second, 3 extras
BT1 -- R2,3,5,7,9
C4 Viktor Krum's robe (red) 105/700
Auto: Gary Oldman as Sirius Black Dance

Box 0578
Base sets: 1 complete, need 16 for second, 18 extras
BT3 -- R2,3,4,7,9
C12 Rita Skeeter 205/300
Auto: Robert Pattinson as Cedric Diggory Clap

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post