Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info,never had heard that term until now.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I have been pining over a Johnny Depp auto for well over a year now. I've only seen 2 pop up on the bay over the last 10 months.

I bought three boxes and managed to pull one. I'm pretty happy about it. Smile Bouncey

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats for your great pull

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cograts brilliant pull

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm new to the boards, so I decided to add my breaks to the threads.

6 boxes

Box 1:
Mr. Teavee costume #ed to 430
James Fox as Mr. Salt auto

Box 2:
Mike Teavee costume #ed to 305
David Kelly as Grandpa Joe auto

Box 3:
Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight candy wrapper #ed to 190

Box 4:
Triple Dazzle Caramel candy wrapper #ed to 290

Box 5:
Mrs. Beauregarde costume #ed to 230
David Kelly as Grandpa Joe auto

Box 6:
Wonka candy store workers costume #ed to 380

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just bought 2 more boxes to go along with my previous 6.

Box 1:
Violet Beauregarde costume #ed to 330

Box 2:
Augustus Gloop costume #ed to 430

That's now 8 boxes and only 3 autos, two of which are the same. I'm getting a little annoyed.

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box.

Violet Beauregarde costume #ed to 330

That's now 4 straight boxes and 6 of my last 7 that have not had an autograph.

Total: 9 boxes...3 autos...not happy

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 more boxes:

Box 1:

Veruca Salt costume #ed to 330

Annasophia Robb auto

Box 2:

Wonka Box of Chocolates prop #ed to 390

Deep Roy auto

It's nice to finally get some autos again.

posted Hide Post
HI I HAVE GOT A CHARLIE BIRTHDAY WRAPPING PAPER PROP CARD NUMBERED TO ONLY 75 DOSE ANY BODY KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS WORTH.

Posts: 57 | Location: tiptree | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 more boxes:

Box 1:

Tablecloth prop

Box 2:

Contest Announcement poster prop

That was brutal.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 more boxes:

Box 1:

Tablecloth prop (again)

Box 2:

Deep Roy auto
Wonka Chocolate box prop

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Deep Roy auto (again!)
Mrs. Beauregarde shirt

My last 3 autographs have been Deep Roy. What luck.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Grandpa Joe jacket

No auto, but I got a costume I needed.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just bought a hobby box of this off the bay for $25 BIN. I know this set has lost some steam but frankly I don't know why. It's a superb set with great autos and costume/props. Maybe it's the fact that there are no sequels coming to keep it fresh in everyone's memory. But at $25 a hobby box that was too good a price to pass up. I'll post the break when it arrives.

Does anyone know if there were any "Hot" boxes from this set with all the pack pulled chase inside? I heard of Artbox doing unmarked "Hot" boxes for some of the Harry Potter sets but I was wondering if anyone ever got one from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
99% sure there were no Hot boxes for this release.

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Mrs. Gloop costume card

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It took a while to get here but my box was worth the wait!

Box# 0689/6000

Contest Announcement Poster Prop #236/490 &

FREDDIE HIGHMORE AUTOGRAPH!!! Clap Metal

I couldn't be happier. I thought he was superb in Finding Neverland and he's the rarest autograph too. I didn't even think there would be any left laying around in boxes. This has to be the best pull I ever got... and out of only 1 box too!

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
It took a while to get here but my box was worth the wait!

Box# 0689/6000

Contest Announcement Poster Prop #236/490 &

FREDDIE HIGHMORE AUTOGRAPH!!! Clap Metal

I couldn't be happier. I thought he was superb in Finding Neverland and he's the rarest autograph too. I didn't even think there would be any left laying around in boxes. This has to be the best pull I ever got... and out of only 1 box too!

Wow, congrats! I've been debating picking up some boxes of this series. Maybe i'll cave this week...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Missi Pyle auto
Mrs. Gloop costume

Although not one of the top pulls, I'm happy with the auto.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 More Boxes:

Box 1:

Jordan Fry auto
Mr. Salt tie #ed to 165

Box 2:

Red Ribbon prop #ed to 340