Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Tomb Raider - Cradle of Life (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tomb Raider - Cradle of Life (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
A few weeks ago, I broke down and got a box of Tomb Raider Cradle of Life. I finally opened it.

Cradle of Life - COL4, COL5, COL6
Secret of the Ord - SO4, SO5
Pieceworks - PW1 (plain)

Auto
Big Grin

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
ACK! - moster pull - congrats

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Congrats Smile That was a real good box!

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raj:
A few weeks ago, I broke down and got a box of Tomb Raider Cradle of Life. I finally opened it.

Cradle of Life - COL4, COL5, COL6
Secret of the Ord - SO4, SO5
Pieceworks - PW1 (plain)

Auto
Big Grin[/

I'm so envious!! Fantastic pull Raj!!!! Dance

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a great pull. Congrats! Thumb Up

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a hobby box for only $44.99 shipped:

Base sets: Unsorted, probably 2-3
Puzzle cards: COL4-COL7
Orb cards: 2
Box Loader: BL3
Pieceworks: PW1 gold
Autograph: Jan de Bont (Director)

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
Found a hobby box for only $44.99 shipped:

Base sets: Unsorted, probably 2-3
Puzzle cards: COL4-COL7
Orb cards: 2
Box Loader: BL3
Pieceworks: PW1 gold
Autograph: Jan de Bont (Director)

Did you know that it was a hobby box when you bought it? I've seen folks trying to sell the retail boxes at hobby box prices.

Posts: 128 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: April 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup. Its easy to identify hobby vs retail for both Tomb Raider releases. Just look for the picture of the Jolie sample auto printed on the front of the box. Since autos are hobby exclusive, the image would only appear on hobby boxes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Booker,

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I've never seen a hobby box before. I've always had to inspect the odds on the box to make sure.

Posts: 128 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: April 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post