Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Angel Season 1 (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angel Season 1 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted
An update on the Angel redemption card.

As suggested in the previous release breakdown thread (now closed) Inkworks had run out of the Angel autos and sent a substitute instead.

I recieved Alexis Denisof.

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
I Got:

Box 0002338

AL1
DA3, DA4, DA5
LA3, LA4
A6 Christian Kane as Lindsey MacDonald Auto Smile

Glad i got an auto as i don't usually get them if they're not guaranteed.

1 base set

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
you're lucky, I never got an auto, and I bought several boxes.
Congrats!

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought 2 boxes for quite a decent price, I pulled the Alexis (Wesley) and Elisabeth (Kate) autos plus 2 'Warriors Destiny' cards.

I have 2 more on the way that I got for a steal off a certain auction site, I'll keep you posted.

Posts: 14 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bought 2 boxes for quite a decent price, I pulled the Alexis (Wesley) and Elisabeth (Kate) autos plus 2 'Warriors Destiny' cards.

I have 2 more on the way that I got for a steal off a certain auction site, I'll keep you posted.

congrats on your pulls. Also, Welcome to cardtalk!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
My third box:

- Box Loader: AL-1
- Dark Avenger: DA7, DA8, DA9
- I love LA: LA1, LA2

Again no autograph.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
shame you didnt get a auto card but i like your queen of the dambed picture

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Found a box recently for only £25; cheapest I've ever paid for a box of cards thus far. Breakdown:

AL-1
W1
DA1, DA2, DA9
LA2, LA3
0 Autographs

I like this set, and was pleased to find a box for such a price since I always figured this one would be out of my price range. No autograph, but I'm not too peeved overall due to the Warriors Destiny card.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
That's a great find.Sounds like you got a good deal and you can never go wrong with that.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Bought another box. Not as cheap, £40 this time, which I still thought was reasonable. Anyway:

AL-1
DA1, DA8, DA9
LA4, LA5
0 Autographs

I wasn't so pleased with the breakwdown to be honest, (especially the Dark Avenger cards) since out of the entire box, I only received 3 new cards that I didn't have previously Frown Might try a third box at some point, but that's it.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Box 3:

AL-1
DA7, DA8, DA9
LA2, LA3
0 Autographs
0 Warriors Destiny

Bummer. All except the DA7 is now up in my trading thread.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got a box that just arrived. Was hoping for an auto, to no avail...

LA1,6
DA1,2,9
W1
Al-1

No auto, but really happy with the Warrior's Destiny card out of one box.

The LA6 and DA9 are for trade, as I have duplicates of these chase.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post